Page 1141 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 113111391140114111421143 1151 1191 1241 1641 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 18790
  1. #11401
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    After a chat with TTC's cousin via PS3, TTC's been in hospital for the past week after having surgery on his stomach/bowel area, hence his absence.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #11402
    Guys if anyone could write a match for RAW I would really appreciate it. I still have a couple more to do so anybody who wants to would be of great assistance to me
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  3. #11403
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Guys if anyone could write a match for RAW I would really appreciate it. I still have a couple more to do so anybody who wants to would be of great assistance to me
    Shoot me a match g.g.g
     

  4. #11404
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Guys if anyone could write a match for RAW I would really appreciate it. I still have a couple more to do so anybody who wants to would be of great assistance to me
    I would love to help more but i have to write a promo and the show for Sunday




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #11405
    I know TTE came back, but haven't seen him posting again. I think you guys scared him away.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  6. #11406
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I know TTE came back, but haven't seen him posting again. I think you guys scared him away.
    He knew we were kidding

    EDIT: Wait, I will not talk for anyone else.... I was kidding dunno bout the rest




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  7. #11407
    There is Nitro Matches availiable for taking if someone wants to write 1.
    ‚Äč

  8. #11408
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    So posting this here, and in the other efeds. I guess im not working tomorrow but instead having my kid. Roughly 2r hrs from now ill be on to do any promos, feedback and anything else i need to do. Also, if anyone is interested in doing some quality icing, be on then

    Also des, i did a match for raw, but if you need one done for nitro, shoot me a pm with the info and ill have it to you tomorrow
     

  9. #11409
    Just posting to thank everyone for the support and help they have given for my absence.

    My gramp is doing well and it's looking much better then we first feared which I can only thank god for Hopefully he can continue to do better and I can once again join you guys and be more active on here.. I want to thank the guys on my creative as I have left them in the lurch because of this, but I won't be letting them down for SummerSlam that's for sure!

    Tommy - Thanks for letting us know about TTC mate.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #11410
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just posting to thank everyone for the support and help they have given for my absence.

    My gramp is doing well and it's looking much better then we first feared which I can only thank god for Hopefully he can continue to do better and I can once again join you guys and be more active on here.. I want to thank the guys on my creative as I have left them in the lurch because of this, but I won't be letting them down for SummerSlam that's for sure!

    Tommy - Thanks for letting us know about TTC mate.
    Good to hear ur gramps is doing better bro
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.