Page 1095 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 9559599510451085109310941095109610971105114511951595 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 18233
    Guys got back late here I had tons of work to catch up on, anyways I need to compile the show so that will take me a little while, so if all goes well the show will be up tonight. Now most of you probably won't see it till tomorrow but it will be there when you wake up.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Sounds good man!

Enjoy the show guys, remember the feedback!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Guys the full show is up, feedback in the form as always

Also in addition if you could all take some time to either update your bio of your superstar/ diva in the roster thread, or post one if you haven't done so.

It helps me write a lot easier when I can access the finishers/ signatures of characters, theme music as well

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    So for those that have read Nitro:

The Three Stages of Hell match will be fully written by me. I've always wanted to write a match of this calibre, plus I feel that in terms of booking, Edge-Kidd has been one of my best, so I'd like to give that a good sendoff.

But that's not the only sendoff. I would wait for after SummerSlam but I don't want to take some of the gloss off what I'm sure will be a fantastic PPV.

After SummerSlam, I will be stepping down from WWE Fantasy creative.

When I joined, it was Pau & THBK, but Pau wasn't much help in all honesty and THBK & I took care of the fed until post-Mania where we got some good fortune with Des joining us, and he's been outstanding plus we found a brilliant creative mind in G.G.G (seriously, he's probably the most underrated creative mind on this forum) and also a great writer too! I haven't done much but pitch ideas for the past month or two so this is the right time to step away as I feel THBK, G.G.G and Des are all fine without me!

This way, I can focus more on JBW too.

THBK- Bro, I'd like to thank you personally for what you've done. You let me help you out and allowed me to be Edge, Cody Rhodes & Lita- three of my favourite wrestlers of all time. You also gave me the United States Championship with Rhodes, which was my first title at the time, and I have to thank you for that. It's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again in future.

Des- This guy right here is a brilliant writer. I'd rank him in the top 5 of the site and that's saying something with the calibre of writers here. It's been a pleasure working on Nitro with you dude, and the future looks bright with you in charge.

G- I've already said that I think you're severely underrated, and relatively unknown outside of the WWE Fantasy Fed but it's also been a pleasure working with you mate.

For the record, I'm still sticking around as Edge, Rhodes & Lita (NEXT WOMANS CHAMPION!...hopefully) so you can't get rid of me that easily!
    Sorry to hear that Eddie, but I'm glad you're sticking around bro.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Sorry to hear that Eddie, but I'm glad you're sticking around bro.
    Thanks man!

Don't forget to give feedback on Raw guys!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Raw was awesome as always... the only thing that seems out of place is in the commentary section. King is always calling JR by his last name Ross... when they commentate together on TV, King always calls him JR. That's the only thing I see, nothing big. Everything else was excellent.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    So for those that have read Nitro:

The Three Stages of Hell match will be fully written by me. I've always wanted to write a match of this calibre, plus I feel that in terms of booking, Edge-Kidd has been one of my best, so I'd like to give that a good sendoff.

But that's not the only sendoff. I would wait for after SummerSlam but I don't want to take some of the gloss off what I'm sure will be a fantastic PPV.

After SummerSlam, I will be stepping down from WWE Fantasy creative.

When I joined, it was Pau & THBK, but Pau wasn't much help in all honesty and THBK & I took care of the fed until post-Mania where we got some good fortune with Des joining us, and he's been outstanding plus we found a brilliant creative mind in G.G.G (seriously, he's probably the most underrated creative mind on this forum) and also a great writer too! I haven't done much but pitch ideas for the past month or two so this is the right time to step away as I feel THBK, G.G.G and Des are all fine without me!

This way, I can focus more on JBW too.

THBK- Bro, I'd like to thank you personally for what you've done. You let me help you out and allowed me to be Edge, Cody Rhodes & Lita- three of my favourite wrestlers of all time. You also gave me the United States Championship with Rhodes, which was my first title at the time, and I have to thank you for that. It's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again in future.

Des- This guy right here is a brilliant writer. I'd rank him in the top 5 of the site and that's saying something with the calibre of writers here. It's been a pleasure working on Nitro with you dude, and the future looks bright with you in charge.

G- I've already said that I think you're severely underrated, and relatively unknown outside of the WWE Fantasy Fed but it's also been a pleasure working with you mate.

For the record, I'm still sticking around as Edge, Rhodes & Lita (NEXT WOMANS CHAMPION!...hopefully) so you can't get rid of me that easily!
    Aww Eddie I kind of saw this coming cause I remember several months ago you made a post about leaving creative, but decided not to, but recently when you announced you haven't been writing shows here anymore I thought it might end like this. Still I appreciate your contributions to this e-fed, which is my first e-fed, and am glad you're sticking around as your characters at least.

Now onto RAW I loved the way the Trish, Kelly and Lita match played out even though Lita wasn't part of the match itself she sure made her presence felt. I also enjoyed the Raven and Sting promo and thought the Teddy/Eve/Beer Money/PTP promo was a nice ending. Overall awesome show as usual .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Guys the full show is up, feedback in the form as always

Also in addition if you could all take some time to either update your bio of your superstar/ diva in the roster thread, or post one if you haven't done so.

It helps me write a lot easier when I can access the finishers/ signatures of characters, theme music as well
    Only if you have debuted!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Raw was awesome as always... the only thing that seems out of place is in the commentary section. King is always calling JR by his last name Ross... when they commentate together on TV, King always calls him JR. That's the only thing I see, nothing big. Everything else was excellent.
    He often refereed to him as Ross during the attitude era days man, least I'm sure he did. Plus it's just a way of changing it up so it's not repetitive really.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He often refereed to him as Ross during the attitude era days man, least I'm sure he did. Plus it's just a way of changing it up so it's not repetitive really.
    Plus this is a FANTASY fed and here King never calls him JR, he just calls him Ross .

PS: I miss Nattie .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena