Page 1092 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 108210901091109210931094 1102 1142 1192 1592 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    RVD: You're workin' for the heat, bro! Listen, I understand that you're upset because I teamed up with two awesome guys, but that is no reason to try and get me fired already!

*RVD looks around suspiciously*
    Rey: Not at all man. I've just heard legends of all the blunts, cocaine, marijuana, and etc. I just want to see the master at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *The Hurricane leaps out from a trash can.*

The Hurricane: Aha! Caught you red-handed! Was your reprimandingin Nitro not good enough, Rey?!
    Rey: I haven't done anything illegal you false hero. Oh and wonder why you smelled in our match. You've been living in trash cans.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Not at all man. I've just heard legends of all the blunts, cocaine, marijuana, and etc. I just want to see the master at work.

Rey: I haven't done anything illegal you false hero. Oh and wonder why you smelled in our match. You've been living in trash cans.

The Hurricane: Hahahahaha! That's what you think, evildoer! Underneath that odiferous mound of garbage lies just one of the thousands of secret tunnels that lead to my Hurri-cave, a secret underground base where I can observe illegal activity, including the unlawful exchange of drugs that you were about to initiate with Rob Van Dam! What's up with that?!

*The Hurricane crosses his arms defiantly.*

The Hurricane: Hahahahaha! That's what you think, evildoer! Underneath that odiferous mound of garbage lies just one of the thousands of secret tunnels that lead to my Hurri-cave, a secret underground base where I can observe illegal activity, including the unlawful exchange of drugs that you were about to initiate with Rob Van Dam! What's up with that?!

*The Hurricane crosses his arms defiantly.*
    Rey: Thank you genius. You just revealed one of your secret hidding spots.

Blog Entries
    Rey: Thank you genius. You just revealed one of your secret hidding spots.
    The Hurricane: To quote my former arch nemesis, The Rock, 'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU KNOW!' You'll never get past my custom security system!

The Hurricane: To quote my former arch nemesis, The Rock, 'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU KNOW!' You'll never get past my custom security system!
    Rey: Let me guess. It's mold. That's your big security system. Yup, I wouldn't go in there.

Blog Entries
    Rey: Let me guess. It's mold. That's your big security system. Yup, I wouldn't go in there.
    The Hurricane: Nope. Not even close.....it's a moat! Full of alligators!

The Hurricane: Nope. Not even close.....it's a moat! Full of alligators!
    Rey:*Gets out his phone* Hold on a second. I need to call the police cause you sir are drunk and/or high.

Just read Nitro... it was an awesome show.

Undertaker: I told the world that at Nitro I would be victorious and I made Randy Orton my victim. Soon I will get my World Heavyweight title and bring it back to where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Read nitro. Really good. Nice on the hurricane and rvd debuts. I agree with s.e.z. statement on the color of the promos, id prefer we get dark to medium colors instead of a few light ones. Good show though.

I'll do my feedback if THBK does one for GP

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....