Page 1089 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 107910871088108910901091 1099 1139 1189 1589 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,890 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Zero! I'm actually yet to read Nitro so I'm looking forward too that.

@TTC - Alright bro.

Guys it may look like we will have to go with Raw tomorrow at this rate. the promo from TTC was meant to come back to me and GG but I don't think she's online and with Raw, I didn't plan on staying on much longer.
    I am online, but I don't have his promo yet.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

not sure if i had to add more to my raven promo after Torps part, but as my internet got knocked out from the storm- i couldnt do it now anyways. Can you let me know if more is needed THBK? I cleaned out my inbox and if more is needed, i could hopefully get to it before work tomorrow if my net is up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I am online, but I don't have his promo yet.
    Oh there you are!

He's still doing it. If I go offline, will you handle it and send it too G?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    not sure if i had to add more to my raven promo after Torps part, but as my internet got knocked out from the storm- i couldnt do it now anyways. Can you let me know if more is needed THBK? I cleaned out my inbox and if more is needed, i could hopefully get to it before work tomorrow if my net is up
    It's up to you mate, we may need to post Raw tomorrow instead of tonight, so if you wanted to add something at the end you could, if not.. it works fine bro!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

It's up to you mate, we may need to post Raw tomorrow instead of tonight, so if you wanted to add something at the end you could, if not.. it works fine bro!
    If I may interject, I think the promo is fine as it is and adding anything to the end of it would take away from the impact of what was done.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    If I may interject, I think the promo is fine as it is and adding anything to the end of it would take away from the impact of what was done.
    I think that's a good point. It could be kind of done differently though.. perhaps like a later backstage response. It's a good point though Torphs. As I said.. it does work fine as it stands EHC.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Alright we are missing a few promos the one from TTC and GG. The opening one is missing as well, but that was a long one and was partly delayed and just got to the last person today. I have yet to see Sting's part of the promo, all though I know it is done. also have yet to see one other promo.

With all that said, promos are holding up the show, otherwise it would be a go today. I won't be on later as I have an exam to study for, so RAW will be tomorrow, granted those promos get in.

Guys please get these to me by tomorrow afternoon so I have time to compile the show

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Alright we are missing a few promos the one from TTC and GG. The opening one is missing as well, but that was a long one and was partly delayed and just got to the last person today. I have yet to see Sting's part of the promo, all though I know it is done. also have yet to see one other promo.

With all that said, promos are holding up the show, otherwise it would be a go today. I won't be on later as I have an exam to study for, so RAW will be tomorrow, granted those promos get in.

Guys please get these to me by tomorrow afternoon so I have time to compile the show
    I posted Stings in HQ! it's a good one too

Here's the deal. For anyone holding up the show, if it's not done tomorrow. Then any pushes or plans will be changed and it will likely affect you going forward. We all understand delays can happen and personal life comes first... but it's also not fair for us to hold up a show where others have made time and delivered there promo's and segments already.

So come on guys!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I posted Stings in HQ! it's a good one too

Here's the deal. For anyone holding up the show, if it's not done tomorrow. Then any pushes or plans will be changed and it will likely affect you going forward. We all understand delays can happen and personal life comes first... but it's also not fair for us to hold up a show where others have made time and delivered there promo's and segments already.

So come on guys!
    Alright saw the Sting one all set there. The opening segment there is no penalty for as it was held up with me and Des.

The other two promos are the ones I am waiting on.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I agree with Torps, the way he ended the promo works as it is. I did kind of think in the assignment you wanted Raven to say something though. And to be honest, i really have no idea what i would have said after reading Torps response lol. Anyways, not knowing when my net will be up, i will not do a latter backstage promo from Raven- dont want to hold up the show even more.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young