Page 1067 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 6756796710171057106510661067106810691077111711671567 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,670 of 18219
  1. #10661
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    *Beer Money keep on shaking their heads in disapproval towards DX.*

    Bobby: I can't believe the WWE tollerate this kind of behavior.

    James: Well one of them does own the somewhat the company.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #10662
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Beer Money keep on shaking their heads in disapproval towards DX.*

    Bobby: I can't believe the WWE tollerate this kind of behavior.

    James: Well one of them does own the somewhat the company.

    Shawn Michaels: Tollerate this kind of behavior? Beer Money? No comment!

    HHH: Wait Shawn... this is an up and coming new tag team of James Stupid and Bobby Ridiculous! I'd be careful with them.

    *They both look at each other and laugh*
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #10663
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Shawn Michaels: Tollerate this kind of behavior? Beer Money? No comment!

    HHH: Wait Shawn... this is an up and coming new tag team of James Stupid and Bobby Ridiculous! I'd be careful with them.

    *They both look at each other and laugh*
    *Both shake their heads.*

    Bobby: Listen here D-Generation Idiots.

    James: Good one.

    Bobby: Thanks partner. Like I was saying, we used to respect you two.

    James: Hell, I'll admit that we looked up to you as one of the greats, but then we began to hear stories.

    Bobby: Stories of how you two were nothing, but childish idiots and worst of all bullies.

    James: We don't mind the childish part cause we can get childish from time to time.

    Bobby: However, you being bullies, we did not believe. Until now. We don't like or respect Lesnar, but attacking his wife is just taking it over board.

    James: Imagine if Linda were hearing you Paul.

    Bobby: Hey! Be careful cause he'll use his backstage power on us.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #10664
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hola, going good mi amigo

    voce mesmo?
    I'm good miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Hey! I'm the mexican here.
    Portuguese and Spanish are close in language man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hey bro... nothing much. Just working and ICing!!!
    Cool man! same here

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  5. #10665
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm good miss.



    Portuguese and Spanish are close in language man.



    Cool man! same here
    Rey: Like I care you idiota.

    OOC: I know man. I could easily tell the difference.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #10666
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Both shake their heads.*

    Bobby: Listen here D-Generation Idiots.

    James: Good one.

    Bobby: Thanks partner. Like I was saying, we used to respect you two.

    James: Hell, I'll admit that we looked up to you as one of the greats, but then we began to hear stories.

    Bobby: Stories of how you two were nothing, but childish idiots and worst of all bullies.

    James: We don't mind the childish part cause we can get childish from time to time.

    Bobby: However, you being bullies, we did not believe. Until now. We don't like or respect Lesnar, but attacking his wife is just taking it over board.

    James: Imagine if Linda were hearing you Paul.

    Bobby: Hey! Be careful cause he'll use his backstage power on us.
    Shawn Michaels: Bullies? No pal, we're not bullies. DX is part of the Be A Star program.

    HHH: Yeah.. we hate bullies!

    Shawn Michaels: Get your facts Jack!!!


    * This message was brought you in part by D-Generation X and the be a STAR Alliance*
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #10667
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Shawn Michaels: Bullies? No pal, we're not bullies. DX is part of the Be A Star program.

    HHH: Yeah.. we hate bullies!

    Shawn Michaels: Get your facts Jack!!!


    * This message was brought you in part by D-Generation X and the be a STAR Alliance*
    Bobby: Sure you guys are against bullying.

    James: Why else insult a lady like Sable or an old man like Vickie.

    Bobby: Hmmmm......

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #10668
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Bobby: Sure you guys are against bullying.

    James: Why else insult a lady like Sable or an old man like Vickie.

    Bobby: Hmmmm......
    HHH: Guys, does it matter? They're both old!

    Shawn Michaels: We are lovers not fighters. Here guys... a peace offering.

    *HHH takes out something from a grocery bag*

    HHH: Just for you guys.

    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #10669
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: Guys, does it matter? They're both old!

    Shawn Michaels: We are lovers not fighters. Here guys... a peace offering.

    *HHH takes out something from a grocery bag*

    HHH: Just for you guys.

    James: Come on! It's so tempting.

    Booby: Fine. Get it.

    James: Hell Yeah! *Takes the beer.*

    Bobby: Just don't think we are going to let you end the reign of APP.

    James: And for you guys.

    *Hands them the most recent Playboy Magazine.*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #10670
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James: Come on! It's so tempting.

    Booby: Fine. Get it.

    James: Hell Yeah! *Takes the beer.*

    Bobby: Just don't think we are going to let you end the reign of APP.

    James: And for you guys.

    *Hands them the most recent Playboy Magazine.*
    HHH: No thanks bro... the Playboy Cover Girl is waiting for us inside our limo.

    Shawn Michaels: She's waiting for him.... not me! *points to HHH*
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.