Page 1064 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 64 564 964 1014 105410621063106410651066 1074 1114 1164 1564 ... LastLast
Results 10,631 to 10,640 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: "If" that happens, Rock. And that's a huge "if" because the only way that you're ever getting that title is if I leave this company on my own and believe me, I'm not going anywhere. I hope they still let you keep your wand, Tooth Fairy because once I'm done knocking the teeth out of your head, you'll need every last cent to buy a pair of prosthetic legs because you won't be walking away from me on your own two feet. You'll be crawling because I broke your legs and your will to wrestle on the process.
    Rock: It's not IF Brock, it's When.. I will become the peoples champion once again, And I will carry that belt with pride and honor just like I always have in the past and will do so in the future. Oh the Tooth fairy line, Rock would ask what movie's you have been in.. but I hope those rumors of you, Sable and Paul Heyman doing "Shoot" video's are just rumors.. if not, no wonder Sable has aged so much. *Rock smiles* And the Rock still has that wand.. Maybe I will bring it the next time we compete, in fact.. the Rock can shine it up, Yeah I could.. I could then turn that son bitch sideways and then.. and then I'm going to stick it straight up your rudy poo candy ass!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rock: It's not IF Brock, it's When.. I will become the peoples champion once again, And I will carry that belt with pride and honor just like I always have in the past and will do so in the future. Oh the Tooth fairy line, Rock would ask what movie's you have been in.. but I hope those rumors of you, Sable and Paul Heyman doing "Shoot" video's are just rumors.. if not, no wonder Sable has aged so much. *Rock smiles* And the Rock still has that wand.. Maybe I will bring it the next time we compete, in fact.. the Rock can shine it up, Yeah I could.. I could then turn that son bitch sideways and then.. and then I'm going to stick it straight up your rudy poo candy ass!
    Brock: You know what we did to smart mouthed punks in the UFC? We knocked them flat on their asses and pummeled them until they knew their name wasn't worth the poster it was printed on. I'll do the same thing to you if you continue to keep it up. And your imminent beat down, your humiliation, it'll be anything but a rumor. That, I can promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: You know what we did to smart mouthed punks in the UFC? We knocked them flat on their asses and pummeled them until they knew their name wasn't worth the poster it was printed on. I'll do the same thing to you if you continue to keep it up. And your imminent beat down, your humiliation, it'll be anything but a rumor. That, I can promise you.
    To be continued man!

I got to go.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable walks up to Shawn with a grin on her face.

Sable: You know Shawn they sell creams to get rid of those crow feet and the little bags under your eyes. Oh and it might be time to consider some hair plugs cause you're starting to thin around your general forehead area.

She then turns to Triple H.

Sable: And Hunter speaking of old ladies and mothers how's Steph doing these days? About to pop your 8th child I assume?

Attachment 4132
    HHH: Brock's mom sure told you Shawn!!!

Shawn Michaels: Wait, wait, wait... I have the right to defend myself. Is that the same cream you use for those bags under your eyes Sable? Because if it is, it's not working sweetheart. Your hairplugs do work for you though, I gotta give you props on that.

HHH: At least she's trying. As far as Stephanie is concerned, she is doing great, kids are fine and she's still in a way your boss Sable. No new kids yet, but I'm sure we will have more. How are your kids? Oh wait, steroids can mess up a man's, well... weewee!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post

Shawn Michaels: Wait, wait, wait... I have the right to defend myself. Is that the same cream you use for those bags under your eyes Sable? Because if it is, it's not working sweetheart. Your hairplugs do work for you though, I gotta give you props on that.

HHH: At least she's trying. As far as Stephanie is concerned, she is doing great, kids are fine and she's still in a way your boss Sable. No new kids yet, but I'm sure we will have more. How are your kids? Oh wait, steroids can mess up a man's, well... weewee!
    Sable looks Triple H up and down.

Sable: Oh I'm sure you speak from experience about steroids making your junk smaller, but at least Steph can afford to hire other men to service her in areas you can't. Speaking of which does she still keep in touch with Kurt Angle? Those two made a lovely couple.

She then turns back to Shawn.

Sable: You can talk all you want Shawn because I know I look good and so do my fans.

The fans can be heard cheering loudly.

Sable: In fact I bet that deep down you wish you could have a woman like me. But that's the problem isn't it Shawn? Brock gets to spend his days with me and you get to spend yours with Hunter.

Sable laughs.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post

Brock: And they call you the Cerebral Assassin? More like cerebrally challenged. You're both lucky that you're on RAW because I don't answer to anyone but me and that doesn't bode well for either of you especially if you want to continue digging the plots for your early graves by thinking your comedy act is going to lead to any sort of prominence except the back of my hand going across your face...and that's only when I want to humor you and convey the fact that when you step up to Brock, soon enough, you'll be his bitch.

well next years wrestlemania will be in the new orleans superdome. I am debating wheather to go since its not that for away. Do i waste my money on a product i couldn't give a shit about for the most part now or do I hope it improves and go and say i have been to a WM?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    ???: y'all a bunch a fools, wit all ya talking. You gots to know that actions speak louder than yo words.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    ???: y'all a bunch a fools, wit all ya talking. You gots to know that actions speak louder than yo words.
    Hey Booker

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hey Booker
    ???: I ain't booker, but I ain't no sucks either. Ya know!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!