Page 1060 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105810591060106110621070111011601560 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 18220
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Why? I'll tell you why? We make you sweat. We make you nervous and you know it. That's hwy you couldn't give us a one on one match at the Great American Bash. You knew that you'd lose to us one on one and we'd be wise to your cheating tactics that time around so of course, you pretend to be interested in this new tag team that bursts on the scene and of course, you have to add them to the match by hyping them up so you could just sit back while we carried the match, do all the work and you can sneak in from behind and get the win.

O'Neil: It doesn't take a mental giant to see that just like it won't take a hard look in the mirror to know that no matter how many times you feel your waists, it'll feel empty once me and Young show you what the tag team worth millions of dollars can really do.
    DZ: Guys, why all this hostile negativity? We told you, too beat KOW and then it would be us fighting it out for the titles? Now did you guys beat them? *Smirks* No.. you lost! so it's your fault they were aloud in the match.

If talking won titles, you guys would be multiple time world champions, but in this business it's all about action and getting the job done. combing your hair and dancing around the ring while screaming Millions of Dollars is not going to impress anyone if you keep losing. And for the record.. Only time I'll be nervous is when I'm no longer good enough to steal the show and out perform everyone week in.. week out, lucky for me.. I don't see happening. Ever!.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: *Pretends to laugh* Great joke guys, That jokes almost as good as your chances of getting your hands on these titles. The biggest joke of all.. you guys, two former champions. *Starts to laugh* Can't even get on TV!
    James; We'll be the bigger men and admit we don't get on TV as much as you, but at least we don't drop the rating when we are on.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    DZ: Guys, why all this hostile negativity? We told you, too beat KOW and then it would be us fighting it out for the titles? Now did you guys beat them? *Smirks* No.. you lost! so it's your fault they were aloud in the match.

If talking won titles, you guys would be multiple time world champions, but in this business it's all about action and getting the job done. combing your hair and dancing around the ring while screaming Millions of Dollars is not going to impress anyone if you keep losing. And for the record.. Only time I'll be nervous is when I'm no longer good enough to steal the show and out perform everyone week in.. week out, lucky for me.. I don't see happening. Ever!.
    Young: I am this close...THIS CLOSE to knocking your brains outta your head right now! I ain't got time for your cra...

*Just then A.W. arrives on the scene and stand between Ziggler and Young.*

Young: Yo, let me through!!

A.W.: ENOUGH! Get you damn head in the game, Young! What're you doing, man?! Picking fights? That ain't how The Primetime Players roll! You need to chill out before we really get in a bad spot. We will win the tag team titles. We will! Believe that but don't jump the gun when it ain't necessary, alright? Now then...

*A.W. turns around to face Ziggler.*

A.W.: You clowns keep on laughing while you can. One of these days, your luck is gonna run out and when you do, I'll be there. We'll be there and most importantly, we'll be champions. You've played us for the last time. Now, it's personal.

Blog Entries
    Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James; We'll be the bigger men and admit we don't get on TV as much as you, but at least we don't drop the rating when we are on.
    DZ: You clearly don't seem to understand that I'm the reason for the ratings, while you guys were the reason TNA could never match the same ratings. People love a heel.. and they don't come more heel then me, why? Because... I AAMMMM PERRFECTTTIIOONNN!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy
    Alright then man! keep me updated with the progress of the promo assignment's dude.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

DZ: You clearly don't seem to understand that I'm the reason for the ratings, while you guys were the reason TNA could never match the same ratings. People love a heel.. and they don't come more heel then me, why? Because... I AAMMMM PERRFECTTTIIOONNN!
    James: Oh yeah......

Bobby: Let me handle this, James. You wanna talk about people loving heels. Well, I'm afraid to be the one who breaks the news to you, but you aren't a real heel. You wanna know what a real heel looks like then look right here at me.Cause, I'm such a heel that I hit my own friend with a beer bottle, busted him wide open, spit at him, and took his World Title. Now, that's a heel.

Blog Entries
    Damien: look at these pairs squabbling amongst themselves. Its almost as if we are listening to married couples banter. This, is whats wrong with the wwe, along with hulk hogan

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: I am this close...THIS CLOSE to knocking your brains outta your head right now! I ain't got time for your cra...

*Just then A.W. arrives on the scene and stand between Ziggler and Young.*

Young: Yo, let me through!!

A.W.: ENOUGH! Get you damn head in the game, Young! What're you doing, man?! Picking fights? That ain't how The Primetime Players roll! You need to chill out before we really get in a bad spot. We will win the tag team titles. We will! Believe that but don't jump the gun when it ain't necessary, alright? Now then...

*A.W. turns around to face Ziggler.*

A.W.: You clowns keep on laughing while you can. One of these days, your luck is gonna run out and when you do, I'll be there. We'll be there and most importantly, we'll be champions. You've played us for the last time. Now, it's personal.
    *Ziggler stares at Young before smiling and turning to face AW.*

DZ: Seems I touched a nerve by telling some home truths.. well here's a couple more, Me and Swagger don't intend on dropping these titles anytime soon. Not to you guys, not to Beer Money or the Kings and certainly not too DX!

I'm not interested in fighting backstage either, I wouldn't want to wreck these looks and quite frankly, the women wouldn't want me to wreck these looks either. so I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away while carrying my title! *Points at the title* This title, one half of the tag team titles.. I would let one of you guys hold it. But I wouldn't want the touch of a loser to stain it..

*Ziggler jumps back in fear of Young losing his cool again*

DZ: You want another shot at these titles? Go and speak with Teddy, in fact.. Go and speak with Eve instead since I hear she's practically running the place now. Maybe you will get the chance and win this time.. *Ziggler smirks* After all.. your luck has got to change sometime right, surly you cant keep losing forever.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damien: look at these pairs squabbling amongst themselves. Its almost as if we are listening to married couples banter. This, is whats wrong with the wwe, along with hulk hogan
    Rey: I'm no doctor, but I can tell you are suffering from Hulkamania. And not the good kind. I mean the kind where people can't stop thinking and/or imaging of the Hulkster himself.