Page 1059 of 1827 FirstFirst ... 5955995910091049105710581059106010611069110911591559 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 18269
  1. #10581
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh yeah. "The times". I almost forgot. Instead of forming unions when incompetent workers don't do their jobs...

    *pulls out baseball bat*





    WE MAKE THEM DO IT BY FORCE!!!!!!
    LOL! By workers, would that include people who don't do there promo's too?


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #10582
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And that is why I worry for your sanity.
    You really shouldn't.

    *Pulls out frying pan and smashs on his head until stars bleeding.*

    See, I'm fine.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #10583
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,508
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! By workers, would that include people who don't do there promo's too?

    Yes! Exactly! Find them! Search them out! Bring them here so that I may do them.....juuuuuuuuuuuusssssssstiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! !!!

     

  4. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yes! Exactly! Find them! Search them out! Bring them here so that I may do them.....juuuuuuuuuuuusssssssstiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! !!!
    I think one of them was Krysis.

    Good luck finding him man. Sad he's gone though really.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  5. #10585
    Dolph: It always makes me laugh seeing these "Diva's" argue with each other, they really do take there division so seriously. Shame no one else does. The Only division that matters here is which ever one I'm in.. and right now, that's the tag division. nobody puts a show on like I do.. and nobody gets the job done like I can! Show..... Off.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  6. #10586
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,508
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: It always makes me laugh seeing these "Diva's" argue with each other, they really do take there division so seriously. Shame no one else does. The Only division that matters here is which ever one I'm in.. and right now, that's the tag division. nobody puts a show on like I do.. and nobody gets the job done like I can! Show..... Off.
    Young: Show off? More like blow off!

    O'Neil: How many times you gonna keep ducking us, DZ? You don't give us, The Primetime Players, the most deserving tag team in the WWE today, a tag team title shot right away? I saw the way you two were eyeing Trips and Shawn. Don't even think about giving them a shot before us. Or ANYBODY for that fact.

    Young: We don't mind taking out all the competition until we're the only ones left if that's what it takes.

     

  7. #10587
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: It always makes me laugh seeing these "Diva's" argue with each other, they really do take there division so seriously. Shame no one else does. The Only division that matters here is which ever one I'm in.. and right now, that's the tag division. nobody puts a show on like I do.. and nobody gets the job done like I can! Show..... Off.
    James: Hey, Bobby?

    Bobby: What?

    James: Call me insane, but Dolph has a point.

    Bobby: Lay off the beer man.

    James: No! Listen, Dolph has said one thing right here... Everyone wants to turn the show off when he is on.

    Bobby: Ok man. I was getting scared there for a minute. However, that statement is true.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #10588
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Show off? More like blow off!

    O'Neil: How many times you gonna keep ducking us, DZ? You don't give us, The Primetime Players, the most deserving tag team in the WWE today, a tag team title shot right away? I saw the way you two were eyeing Trips and Shawn. Don't even think about giving them a shot before us. Or ANYBODY for that fact.

    Young: We don't mind taking out all the competition until we're the only ones left if that's what it takes.
    DZ: Woah, calm down there half time players. It's not my fault management keeps throwing all these different teams at me and Swagger, they just don't seem to understand we ain't losing these titles any time soon.

    Plus why should we give you another chance? You couldn't even beat the Jokers of Wrestling. which we have by the way. Also.. that reminds me, we beat you guys too! Me and Swagger don't pick our opponents, we just beat them.

    I suggest you speak with Teddy or Eve about getting ANOTHER! title shot in the future! In the mean time, Me and Swag will be stealing the show and sending those Dinosaurs DX back to the retirement home!.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  9. #10589
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James: Hey, Bobby?

    Bobby: What?

    James: Call me insane, but Dolph has a point.

    Bobby: Lay off the beer man.

    James: No! Listen, Dolph has said one thing right here... Everyone wants to turn the show off when he is on.

    Bobby: Ok man. I was getting scared there for a minute. However, that statement is true.
    DZ: *Pretends to laugh* Great joke guys, That jokes almost as good as your chances of getting your hands on these titles. The biggest joke of all.. you guys, two former champions. *Starts to laugh* Can't even get on TV!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #10590
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,508
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: Woah, calm down there half time players. It's not my fault management keeps throwing all these different teams at me and Swagger, they just don't seem to understand we ain't losing these titles any time soon.

    Plus why should we give you another chance? You couldn't even beat the Jokers of Wrestling. which we have by the way. Also.. that reminds me, we beat you guys too! Me and Swagger don't pick our opponents, we just beat them.

    I suggest you speak with Teddy or Eve about getting ANOTHER! title shot in the future! In the mean time, Me and Swag will be stealing the show and sending those Dinosaurs DX back to the retirement home!.
    Young: Why? I'll tell you why? We make you sweat. We make you nervous and you know it. That's hwy you couldn't give us a one on one match at the Great American Bash. You knew that you'd lose to us one on one and we'd be wise to your cheating tactics that time around so of course, you pretend to be interested in this new tag team that bursts on the scene and of course, you have to add them to the match by hyping them up so you could just sit back while we carried the match, do all the work and you can sneak in from behind and get the win.

    O'Neil: It doesn't take a mental giant to see that just like it won't take a hard look in the mirror to know that no matter how many times you feel your waists, it'll feel empty once me and Young show you what the tag team worth millions of dollars can really do.

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.