Page 1051 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 51 551 951 1001 104110491050105110521053 1061 1101 1151 1551 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 18789
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Finish, UK is a force
    Best Match: Sheamus vs Rhodes very very well written
    Best Promo: Rhodes promo, i love how Eddie uses the line "the fans explode with cheers" in his promos
    Best Piece of Booking: Again the finish
    Best Debut *when applicable*: -
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: JR: By God how did he kick out from that superplex what a match, neither of these teams wants to lose they know what the consequences are if they do.

This^^^ he didn't kick out Titus grabbed his leg
    Any Other Positives: Commentary is great, I'm glad to see you improving your commentary lines so fast
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): -
    Overall Show Grade: A- brilliant show

I said it before the WWE fed has the best storyline in EWN
    LOL! My bad on that one mate.

Thanks for the feedback and the high praise bro.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

For any people who are fans of the Inside the Tights show's on here, check out there new episode
    featuring!

*Drum Roll*

ME!

Hopefully any fans of the series will enjoy it.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Favorite Moment: Can't really pick one- there were quite a few

Best Match: Sheamus-Rhodes overall was the best

Best Promo: Again, can not pick just one- there were a lot of good ones

Best Piece of Booking: Debut of the first member of the Flock

Best Debut *when applicable*: Abyss

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Batista- he needs to come back- though he does seem like someone hard to write for

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I was disappointed there was no Abyss promo

Any Other Positives: The whole show was overall great- no bad promos, no bad matches. Raven/Sting/Abyss bit - loved the beatdown THBK or GGG wrote- love seeing carnage by Raven

Anything else that fell below your expectation: See Batista.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):

Overall Show Grade: A-- great job with the promos and matches- transitions between matches overall was better too

Here are my questions, again please answer these I feel they are important:

1) How was the commentary and bridging between segments this week? What is a better transition, promo's or commentary?
    Either one really, switch them up at times to keep things fresh

2) Regardless of how many posts the show was and the length of the promos, how long would you have considered this show had you been watching it, in terms of hours, minutes etc.? And to add to this, how many hours do you think a typical show like a RAW or Nitro should be in terms of time for an efed, and how long should a PPV be in terms of time for an efed?

3 hours for shows- 6 hours for PPVs. Seriously- the pacing is great on the shows- not any wasted segments unlike the real WWE. When I DVR a real Raw, I can watch the whole thing in about 25 to 30 minutes they have so much crap. Pacing is great on the PPVs too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sorry for not providing feedback yet. I will. Jut had to get the IWA show up. Within the next few days I will.

Also I haven't recieved anything for the Nitro promo, just putting that out there. I know there were a few before me, but it's been a couple days now

Favorite Moment: Going with masses and say UK looking strong at the end. Was a great way to finish off Raw.

Best Match: Sheamus vs Rhodes. It was a fantastically well done main event. Had a great setup with promo beforehand so it was quite awesome to see it.

Best Promo: Definitely the UK/Punk/Black/Rhodes promo. Hats off to everyone involved in that one. I loved how that promo came out.

Best Piece of Booking: The hype towards the WWE Women's Championship and the 3 women promo that came with it. That match should truly be a great one.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Does James Jackson count? :S

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Probably that as far as I read only Aries vs Jericho II was confirmed for SummerSlam. I expected at least 3 matches to be confirmed as far as Raw goes. Many matches I see are expected to happen like Sandow/Hogan 2, DX vs AAP, Raven's Flock vs Sting and Goldberg and a possible 4 on 4 match between UK vs Punk/Black/Rhodes/Angle match as well but to have them be confirmed as to taking place is what I wanted to see this Raw and hope to continue seeing along the next few Raws.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Raven's Flock/Sting storyline (which I'm not sure if it includes Goldberg or not but I have a feeling it will after Raven attacked him). I don't mean to be rude but this feud has been lost among the other storylines here on Raw. I haven't paid nearly as much attention as I should until tonight with the return of Abyss. I don't know why but I always picture this feud getting more attention and spotlight it should have on Nitro rather than Raw. Raw has so many things going for it that this feud could do great things for Nitro instead. That's just me, though.

Any Other Positives: The Tag Team scene. Seeing DX arrive and immediately set their sights on the tag team championships was good though other teams should be able to make their case as to why they should be next in line for the gold. Maybe we could even see a tag team turmoil match at SummerSlam to determine future #1 contenders at the gold. Teams I'd use for that match? Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Beer Money, Cryme Tyme, Kings of Wrestling, Prime Time Players and even throw in a few surprise teams no one would see coming like The Motor City Machine Guns should someone here in the WWE fed control them or should want to.

There are more I'll add in later.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just the lack of an appearance by Angle in the UK attack. He's made it clear he's willing to join the fight against them so when Punk and Black went out to save Rhodes, I expected to see Angle along with them or to join shortly after. this was not the case and I do believe him being there would have been a determining factor in how Raw could have ended.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I didn't give out that many negative comments and when I did, I explained why and how I would gave fixed them already.

Overall Show Grade: A-

Here are my questions, again please answer these I feel they are important:

1) How was the commentary and bridging between segments this week? What is a better transition, promo's or commentary? Commentary was helpful in transitioning between matches but for my tastes I prefer more backstage promos. There can't be too many in ring promos (to explain myself better) the main ones can be in ring but backstage interviews, brawls (pending the feud) and just general segments showing what goes on backstage (like say a Superstar arriving to the arena, people hanging out in the catering area and so on) can be used from time to time and help with transitions in future instances.

2) Regardless of how many posts the show was and the length of the promos, how long would you have considered this show had you been watching it, in terms of hours, minutes etc.? And to add to this, how many hours do you think a typical show like a RAW or Nitro should be in terms of time for an efed, and how long should a PPV be in terms of time for an efed? I feel you emulate Raw quite nicely. Big promo starts the show, have about 3-4 matches along with promos to give it that hour long feel to it. Halfway through another big promo as well followed by 2-3 more matches and another small batch of promos. Usually ending with a fantastic main event match. Feels like a 2 maybe 2 and a half hour Raw which is quite nice. Giving it that sense of reality that this could actually be a real live Raw.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

yeah i get what you are saying SEZ with the Raven/Sting feud being lost in the shuffle so to say- there is a lot going on with Raw and Nitro, but i guess they are going with a slow buildup with the Flock being revealed which I agree with(plus with my break from efeding it worked out great). As far as Goldberg, it was his opponent from the match that Raven attacked, not Goldberg. Getting back to the Flock, like i said, i think its better to reveal the members like THBK did, as a surprise, one at a time. Even i do not know when the next will be revealed- i know who it is though- his initials are The Honkeytonk Man

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Thanks for the feedback guys.

EHC:

I wrote the Raven segment so I'm glad it went down well with you and Eddie. As for Abyss, I also would have liked a promo from him, but with no Tyndall, there was no chance of that.

Zero:

No James Jackson don't count lol. I made him up, I wrote the segment with Abyss/Sting before the Goldberg match was done, if you notice in the segment, I never mention the guys name. simply because I didn't know if we were going to have Goldberg vs someone on the roster or another jobber.

Abyss debuted, so did DX as a team.

Also, Raven didn't attack Goldberg man. You may have got confused when I said "Raven steamrolls through the exiting opponent of Goldberg" Again, I didn't name because I was unsure who the opponent was at the time.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yeah i get what you are saying SEZ with the Raven/Sting feud being lost in the shuffle so to say- there is a lot going on with Raw and Nitro, but i guess they are going with a slow buildup with the Flock being revealed which I agree with(plus with my break from efeding it worked out great). As far as Goldberg, it was his opponent from the match that Raven attacked, not Goldberg. Getting back to the Flock, like i said, i think its better to reveal the members like THBK did, as a surprise, one at a time. Even i do not know when the next will be revealed- i know who it is though- his initials are The Honkeytonk Man
    Yeah I too get what he is saying, I had the feud all planned out and so many things happened that changed my mind many times which has maybe slowed down the pace. I believe what has been done has been top notch from both Torphy and EHC though and will continue to do so.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sorry for not providing feedback yet. I will. Jut had to get the IWA show up. Within the next few days I will.

Also I haven't recieved anything for the Nitro promo, just putting that out there. I know there were a few before me, but it's been a couple days now
    No problem man, look forward too it.

Oh really? okay, I will look into this.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Zero:

No James Jackson don't count lol. I made him up, I wrote the segment with Abyss/Sting before the Goldberg match was done, if you notice in the segment, I never mention the guys name. simply because I didn't know if we were going to have Goldberg vs someone on the roster or another jobber.

Abyss debuted, so did DX as a team.

Also, Raven didn't attack Goldberg man. You may have got confused when I said "Raven steamrolls through the exiting opponent of Goldberg" Again, I didn't name because I was unsure who the opponent was at the time.
    I know he doesn't count hence the weird > :S lol I was just messing about.

I don't see DX as a debut, both members were already active on the roster. Abyss was really the only debut but without a promo to go along with his debut, I don't if I would have called his debut the best. This really only benefits Abyss if he's going to be the somewhat silent monster he was back in around when he was with Mitchell in the early stages if their union. Raven could just have him be a silent threat, let his actions speak louder than his words would.

That scene should've been detailed as I literally figured Raven did attack Goldberg. Sorry for my mistake then.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up