Page 103 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    This is the biggest problem with the fed at the moment - inconsistency.

I completely get that there have been some issues and delays on creative, but there needs to be a stronger structure or a backup plan for when things go wrong.

I also get that everyone involved has lives outside of the fed - but take this for example:

HBK, you moved recently and couldn't be on, right? So what if Pau had disappeared at that time and not now? It's only been a couple of weeks apart.

O'm not trying to make this come off like a rant, I'm just trying to put in my 2 cents, because it is slowing progress down I feel.
    If you guys ever get in a pinch again- and maybe need a match or two written, hit me up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    If you guys ever get in a pinch again- and maybe need a match or two written, hit me up
    I've also offered my help.

There's more than enough coverage guys!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

I've also offered my help.

There's more than enough coverage guys!
    Yeah mate we know.. It's awesome that so many are willing too help out but that results in people knowing the results or what the plans are and so on..

Thanks though guys.. it's nice knowing people are willing too help if needed.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah mate we know.. It's awesome that so many are willing too help out but that results in people knowing the results or what the plans are and so on..

Thanks though guys.. it's nice knowing people are willing too help if needed.
    In fairness, we don't need to know! Assign each of us a match or two to write unrelated to our characters and the results, and then whoever is on creative that needs the help slots in the promos and the rest of the show or something!

Blog Entries
    Obviously, the choice is yours!

Just trying to help dude - many hands make light work.

Obviously, the choice is yours!

Just trying to help dude - many hands make light work.
    I know man.. Thanks

Will speak with Eddie about what is going too happen with Raw and will let you guys know.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm actually away on the weekend mate.. I have too work.

Also people like Tommy Thunder and others have there own shows too write.. I feel like asking them for something with a day or two too do it is wrong! I understand that it may be slowing us down.. but rushing everyone mite lower the quality and that's more important too me! I also no some people on the roster have asked if they could have promo assignments during the week as they are busy on the weekend..
    Well then I retract my earlier statement haha.

In fairness, we don't need to know! Assign each of us a match or two to write unrelated to our characters and the results, and then whoever is on creative that needs the help slots in the promos and the rest of the show or something!
    This is actually a great idea, and something I'll keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well then I retract my earlier statement haha.

This is actually a great idea, and something I'll keep in mind.
    Yeah, I'm writting a few matches for JBW to help out Rob for now on- he just gives me the info on the guys, the type of match and the winner.

And here, of course I could do the same if you get in a bind, of course I could not do it on a regular bases as I write a show for EWA

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I'm actually away on the weekend mate.. I have too work.

Also people like Tommy Thunder and others have there own shows too write.. I feel like asking them for something with a day or two too do it is wrong! I understand that it may be slowing us down.. but rushing everyone mite lower the quality and that's more important too me! I also no some people on the roster have asked if they could have promo assignments during the week as they are busy on the weekend..
    Dude, I'm working for you here. I'm happy to get promos back whenever you want them. If you gave me a request for a promo today to be back by Monday, then I'd make sure I do it, regardless of if I have my own stuff to do.
    I've committed to being in this fed, so I'm happy to play by your rules and do things on your terms.

I get the feeling you're being a bit too 'nice' perhaps? This is your fed, you have to take control and steer it your way. Everyone who's committed to this fed is (or should be) happy to do things on your terms since you're in charge.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Posting this in every fed I am a part of

Guys sorry for my absence I was out of state without any internet connection dealing with personal problems and I had to pack my stuff as quick as possible. I am currently at an intrnet cafe atm, so if you guys could forgive me it would be well appreciated I will be back fully on Monday and will be here for about another hour