Page 102 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: I do, everyday so called deadman who is not really dead
    Undertaker: I will take your Warrior spaceship and drag it down to hell.... I am dead, but I can walk around like a regular person. It's a talent that no one else has.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

As many of you may be expecting.. after the delay with this week's Raw, Mondays Raw will now go back a week.

Some promo assignments mite go out over the weekend if not.. then Monday/Tuesday!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: I will take your Warrior spaceship and drag it down to hell.... I am dead, but I can walk around like a regular person. It's a talent that no one else has.
    Ziggler IC: That would explain you're wrestling ability then... Getting rolled up by CM Punk! * Ziggler laughs* How embarrassing! As for me.. I won my match and I'm on my way too win the Elimination Chamber!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    As many of you may be expecting.. after the delay with this week's Raw, Mondays Raw will now go back a week.

Some promo assignments mite go out over the weekend if not.. then Monday/Tuesday!
    I know you just said something but your Stacey Keibler pix is sooo distracting- but in a good way.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ziggler IC: That would explain you're wrestling ability then... Getting rolled up by CM Punk! * Ziggler laughs* How embarrassing! As for me.. I won my match and I'm on my way too win the Elimination Chamber!
    Undertaker: Ziggler... you will rest in peace. That is not a threat, that is a promise from one dead man to a future dead man. Your soul will be mine.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I know you just said something but your Stacey Keibler pix is sooo distracting- but in a good way.
    LOL! I know..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

This is the biggest problem with the fed at the moment - inconsistency.

I completely get that there have been some issues and delays on creative, but there needs to be a stronger structure or a backup plan for when things go wrong.

I also get that everyone involved has lives outside of the fed - but take this for example:

HBK, you moved recently and couldn't be on, right? So what if Pau had disappeared at that time and not now? It's only been a couple of weeks apart.

O'm not trying to make this come off like a rant, I'm just trying to put in my 2 cents, because it is slowing progress down I feel.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Warrior: Yes, just as I ULTIMATE WARRIOR, being a Warrior, I can also walk around like a regular person. Just as how I was able to have my celebration live on RAW with the one Mrs Warrior. Yes, in body she was not there, but her spirit was in the image of her and my fluids went through space and time to gain entrance to her awaiting vessels

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Bro, I actually disagree with this statement.

Get all promo assignments out today, back for Monday, we'll have the show up for Tuesday.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Bro, I actually disagree with this statement.

Get all promo assignments out today, back for Monday, we'll have the show up for Tuesday.
    I'm actually away on the weekend mate.. I have too work.

Also people like Tommy Thunder and others have there own shows too write.. I feel like asking them for something with a day or two too do it is wrong! I understand that it may be slowing us down.. but rushing everyone mite lower the quality and that's more important too me! I also no some people on the roster have asked if they could have promo assignments during the week as they are busy on the weekend..

IWA:

HWA:

General: