Page 1010 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 105109109601000100810091010101110121020106011101510 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 18235
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Ouch again! Man it must suck to be you Rey.
    Rey: Not really pendejo. I got lots of money from ripping off the fans for my masks.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: I think he needs to wrestle Hornswoggle for it to be a fair fight. But Horn's got like ten pounds on him at least. I don't think he's won a match since he was getting sympathy votes for the world title.
    Rey: Hey aren't you supposed to be blowing someone right now?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Layla: Rey for the love of god, this is america. Maybe I need to get a bing translator for you, because all I hear is the whinings of a washed up hasbeen, that panders to the crowd of little kids. So you keep dissing Dolph and he'll keep stealing the show while you sit on your ass with you same old moves, you're worse then cena. You have three moves of doom. Trip, 619, and a seated senton. That's it when was the last time you changed up and made anything interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

Rey: Hey aren't you supposed to be blowing someone right now?
    Layla: Unlike you I didn't have to kiss ass and suck dick to get to where I am.

Layla: I think he needs to wrestle Hornswoggle for it to be a fair fight. But Horn's got like ten pounds on him at least. I don't think he's won a match since he was getting sympathy votes for the world title.
    Dolph: Good one! *Dolph Laughs* If all else fails, he could always head back to Mexico and wrestle the rest of them Halloween lovers. Come on Rey, everything knows you are finished.. why don't you just give it up! Your no longer needed around here.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Layla: Rey for the love of god, this is america. Maybe I need to get a bing translator for you, because all I hear is the whinings of a washed up hasbeen, that panders to the crowd of little kids. So you keep dissing Dolph and he'll keep stealing the show while you sit on your ass with you same old moves, you're worse then cena. You have three moves of doom. Trip, 619, and a seated senton. That's it when was the last time you changed up and made anything interesting?
    Rey: I don't cader to no one. I simply ripped them of their money and now swim in it. Oh and three moves of doom. I think of won multiple titles with those moves. I proven that Eddie was no match for me, a true latino. While you are here just sucking up to Dolph the winnest bitch we have.
    Layla: Unlike you I didn't have to kiss ass and suck dick to get to where I am.
    Rey: Last I checked, I wasn't named over-sell Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph: I knew there was a reason I liked you Layla. You speak the truth! listen up little Rey, You could do with taking her advice and just finishing your washed up career already. Taking our titles? *Dolph laughs* Yeah right, You couldn't even in your prime never mind now amigo.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Dolph: Good one! *Dolph Laughs* If all else fails, he could always head back to Mexico and wrestle the rest of them Halloween lovers. Come on Rey, everything knows you are finished.. why don't you just give it up! Your no longer needed around here.
    Rey: Let me see. I have selled more merchandise then you. I've won mutiple titles. I have beaten legends. So, yeah I think I'm still needed, so I can show you all how a real man wrestles.

Layla: Puh-lease Rey, enlighten me about how you are all about viva la raza, when all you did was ride Eddie's coat tails. You never deserved that title reign you got it out of sympathy you creep. You rip people off, good for you. Congrats on breaking the sterotype.

Dolph: I knew there was a reason I liked you Layla. You speak the truth! listen up little Rey, You could do with taking her advice and just finishing your washed up career already. Taking our titles? *Dolph laughs* Yeah right, You couldn't even in your prime never mind now amigo.
    Rey: Why am I going to take advice from worthless niña. Esa puda, don't know anything. You may like Layla, but not for the reasons you speak. And as far as taking your titles, all I need is an amigo with better rides than Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Let me see. I have selled more merchandise then you. I've won mutiple titles. I have beaten legends. So, yeah I think I'm still needed, so I can show you all how a real man wrestles.
    Layla: A real man? You aren't even tall enough to suck his dick, what do you know about a real man? Cuz you sure as hell aren't one.