Page 1009 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 9509909959999100710081009101010111019105911091509 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 18173
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: Mexico is a third world country. You have no control and your cartels run your goverment. At least the United Kingdom has sanitation.
    Dolph: Ouch! *Dolph laughs*

Hey Rey, Layla is about your size and build.. maybe you could actually beat her in a match seeing as you lose to everyone else. Then again.. I wouldn't bet on it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Hey Rey, Layla is about your size and build.. maybe you could actually beat her in a match seeing as you lose to everyone else. Then again.. I wouldn't bet on it.
    Rey: You must not watch Nitro cause I've won. Oh wait, that's right you are in the B show aka Raw.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Layla: I'll have you know I am taller then him. *Smirks*

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Orton: funny how you had to have help to win that. So much for being the "great white"
    Sheamus: Whats wrong, fella? You a bit ill tempered because I hold gold and you don't? It's okay, lad. I hear the Divas championship is lookin' for a contender.

Dolph: Well done "Fella" Just like you.. The whole world said we would not win at the Great American Bash. I mean.. really? The All American Perfection losing at the Great American Bash? I don't think so. Once again me and Swagger have proved why we are that damn good and why we steal the show each and every week. #Showoff #Heel #PrimeTimeKingsOfWrestlingAllAmericanPerfection.
    Sheamus: People always underestimate the great ones, Dolph. The greater good did what the fans wanted. We won.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Rey: But, that doesn't change the fact that you are shitty wrestler. Just like all of this perras we call a divas division.

Layla: I'm a shitty wrestler. Wow, coming from you that means a lot. I'm surprised you can still see out your mask old man. I could probably kick your ass, and it'd be okay for you to fight back, because I fight girls like you. Besides when was the last time you really made an impact Rey?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: You must not watch Nitro cause I've won. Oh wait, that's right you are in the B show aka Raw.
    Dolph: Rey, It's hard to believe you was once something, now look at you.. you are a mess! You will find I'm on Nitro too. Yes it's the A show, Duh! I'm on it. There is no show, with out the show off!.

Dolph: Oh really? Well do you have a younger sister he could perhaps wrestle? he's starting to smell of desperation! I think the last time he won a match.. the Monday Night wars were upon us.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Layla: I'm a shitty wrestler. Wow, coming from you that means a lot. I'm surprised you can still see out your mask old man. I could probably kick your ass, and it'd be okay for you to fight back, because I fight girls like you. Besides when was the last time you really made an impact Rey?
    Dolph: Ouch again! Man it must suck to be you Rey.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Oh really? Well do you have a younger sister he could perhaps wrestle? he's starting to smell of desperation! I think the last time he won a match.. the Monday Night wars were upon us.
    Layla: I think he needs to wrestle Hornswoggle for it to be a fair fight. But Horn's got like ten pounds on him at least. I don't think he's won a match since he was getting sympathy votes for the world title.

Rey: Mira niña ascerosa, no talks to me like that. I might be olding in age, but I can at least wrestle rather than shake my ass off for the male viewers like you and Dolph do. You wanna know when was the last time I made an impact, go back watch some of the shows. Puda!
    Dolph: Rey, It's hard to believe you was once something, now look at you.. you are a mess! You will find I'm on Nitro too. Yes it's the A show, Duh! I'm on it. There is no show, with out the show off!.

Rey: I at least had a better world title reign. Actually, I had two count them two. Something you will never achieve, but I'm sure Jack will. And insults, wow you are such a man whore. I got the mind to take those tag titles away from you.