Page 1006 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 6 506 906 956 99610041005100610071008 1016 1056 1106 1506 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 18790
  1. #10051
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Zing! Well played Jelly.
    He makes it too easy.



  2. #10052
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Aries winning the title why I'll get to that

    Best Match:
    Aries vs Jericho sick match and its always a shocker to see a world title changing hands.And what way to do it Brainbusteeeeeeeer

    Best Promo: Dean Ambrose not sure who is the user but his promos are quality.Punk promo deserves a mention

    Best Piece of Booking:
    Aries winning the title.Bear deserves a world title, he is one of the best when it come to write promos and i was happy to see him winning.And i'm sure that one day Chris Divine will be a world champ too.Congrats to bear.

    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Barrett for sure, team UK looks great

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    World title match.I don't have a problem with the way that Kidd won, a DDT to a steel chair is a big move move in my eyes.But i felt the need to see more in that match.It was short and not enough things in it for a world title match.I'm not saying that the match was a disappointment i just wanted to see more.Still was a good match

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Already said

    Any Other Positives:
    Many said that they didn't like the Goldberg vs Ryback finish.I disagree and i can see why you did it.Also the United Kingdom vs. Angle & Black match was really good

    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Already said

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): In the future try to balance the two world title matches and make both of them really good not one of them stealing the show.


    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks man! Feedback is always noted.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #10053
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Aries winning the title why I'll get to that

    Best Match:
    Aries vs Jericho sick match and its always a shocker to see a world title changing hands.And what way to do it Brainbusteeeeeeeer

    Best Promo: Dean Ambrose not sure who is the user but his promos are quality.Punk promo deserves a mention

    Best Piece of Booking:
    Aries winning the title.Bear deserves a world title, he is one of the best when it come to write promos and i was happy to see him winning.And i'm sure that one day Chris Divine will be a world champ too.Congrats to bear.

    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Barrett for sure, team UK looks great

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    World title match.I don't have a problem with the way that Kidd won, a DDT to a steel chair is a big move move in my eyes.But i felt the need to see more in that match.It was short and not enough things in it for a world title match.I'm not saying that the match was a disappointment i just wanted to see more.Still was a good match

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Already said

    Any Other Positives:
    Many said that they didn't like the Goldberg vs Ryback finish.I disagree and i can see why you did it.Also the United Kingdom vs. Angle & Black match was really good

    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Already said

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): In the future try to balance the two world title matches and make both of them really good not one of them stealing the show.


    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks mags.

    I get out of work in 2 hrs and am hoping to do a more indepth review
     

  4. #10054
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks man! Feedback is always noted.
    No prob bro it was a joy to read the PPV.One question,what about the Prediction Contest results?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #10055
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He makes it too easy.

    Oh yeah! We'll you're a big poopy head! Take that Jelly.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #10056
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No prob bro it was a joy to read the PPV.One question,what about the Prediction Contest results?
    Glad you enjoyed it Magg's.

    The results will be worked out and then the winner, will be able to choose a match of there choice on either Raw or Nitro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Oh yeah! We'll you're a big poopy head! Take that Jelly.
    Damn! You sure told him bro. He Will not mess with you again.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #10058
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it Magg's.

    The results will be worked out and then the winner, will be able to choose a match of there choice on either Raw or Nitro.
    Really what if i win?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #10059
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Oh yeah! We'll you're a big poopy head! Take that Jelly.
    I'll take big poopy head over Darren's Bull shit any day.


  10. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Really what if i win?
    Same rules apply man.

    WrestlingFan won one before and picked a hardcore match between Punk & Aries a couple of Raw's ago and it was our main event.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.