Page 1003 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 99310011002100310041005 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Holy Hell lol how is Punk getting best promo nods over or alongside Ambrose, Rhodes and Angle? Lol not against the praise or nothing, just genuinely surprised is all.

I was really not expecting it to be that well received. Thank you for the confidence boost alongside that of the feedback regarding Paige being in the title match lol Let's me know I'm doing a fine job as these characters and will look to improve them along with the others that much more this new year
    I will say this. Im torn on this. To me, i feel like kelly kelly and paige are the two stand out divas in the wwe. You have paige, who zero is doing a great job with, and for those who dont watch nxt, are getting a chance to see her here. Then you have kelly, who ive worked really hard to take her from that cheerful blonde bubbly girl into a mean spirited bitch. Then you have eddie as lita, who is doing a dynamite job, and gg, who is doing great as trish. Personally, i am happy to see the trish/kelly feud resurface with lita thrown into the mix, but i could have also seen paige thrown in there somehow. Touch choices by creative as i think in all of the efeds, this is the best womens division. Also, kudos to des for an amazing match

Firstly, big thank you to the WWE fed creative guys for giving me and Jericho a great run with the WWE Championship. I've had a blast doing it, great feuds along the way, great matches, and couldn't have asked for a better feud to top it off!
    I can't wait for the challenge to try and earn another shot if I can! I'll be sure to work hard towards that!

Big congrats to bear and Aries for getting this chance! You've earned it!

I'll give some detailed feedback once I've read the show in more detail!

Favorite Moment: I will get back to you on this

Best Match: Jericho/Aries match.

Best Promo:CM Punk.

Best Piece of Booking: Reks winning the way he did. It allows the continuation of SCUM/Reks hopefully adding some elements (A tag team helping Reks?)

Best Debut *when applicable*: Barrett

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Ryback/Goldberg match having no decisive winner

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

Any Other Positives: The Triple Threat Tag Team Match!

Anything else that fell below your expectation:

Nothing else.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):

Not sure..

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Profile Retired

I've got my reasons for the Goldberg-Ryback match not ending in a decisive winner, but those will be explained in future shows. I'm glad you all enjoyed the PPV, we will take everything here under consideration, and I'm glad you enjoyed the WWE Championship Match. Was one of my favorite to write

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Where do I begin?! A great opening match with the guy I hoped who would win actually did end up winning in Mr.Anderson. All four guys have worked well with their characters, but Anderson is just on a different level in my opinion, I love his promos
    Thanks bro for the high praise. Anderson has always been one of my favs and thats who I first started here with, and I think I got him down pretty well.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I've got my reasons for the Goldberg-Ryback match not ending in a decisive winner, but those will be explained in future shows. I'm glad you all enjoyed the PPV, we will take everything here under consideration, and I'm glad you enjoyed the WWE Championship Match. Was one of my favorite to write

Thanks bro for the high praise. Anderson has always been one of my favs and thats who I first started here with, and I think I got him down pretty well.
    No problem mate, like the saying goes give credit where credit is due

Barrett: Last night I made a shocking return to the WWE and helped my collegue Sheamus win the US Title. Me and the rest of the UK are going to run riot on the WWE. Aries, savour this moment, because the UK is after every title possible, and that includes your precious Championship!

OOC: Just a quick side note. Can I talk about previous successes/history in the WWE or is this considered my debut here??

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    No problem mate, like the saying goes give credit where credit is due

Barrett: Last night I made a shocking return to the WWE and helped my collegue Sheamus win the US Title. Me and the rest of the UK are going to run riot on the WWE. Aries, savour this moment, because the UK is after every title possible, and that includes your precious Championship!

OOC: Just a quick side note. Can I talk about previous successes/history in the WWE or is this considered my debut here??
    Anything that was before 2012
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Anything that was before 2012
    Sweet bro, thanks

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Rey: Anderson, Anderson... oh why, oh why can't you beat me. You had to beat the black guy,but you keep on proving your not superior to the Mexican race. So, keep running your mouth. You will just be showing your true colors to everyone. The colors that America bleeds and those colors are....... Fear. Fear of the superiority of the Mexican Warrior known as Rey Mysterio.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Anderson, Anderson... oh why, oh why can't you beat me. You had to beat the black guy,but you keep on proving your not superior to the Mexican race. So, keep running your mouth. You will just be showing your true colors to everyone. The colors that America bleeds and those colors are....... Fear. Fear of the superiority of the Mexican Warrior known as Rey Mysterio.
    Damien: may i have your attention please? Thank you. I cry facade on your statement! Provide documentation as to what war you were a part of to prove your warrior status. Otherwise you will forever be known as a normal person

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damien: may i have your attention please? Thank you. I cry facade on your statement! Provide documentation as to what war you were a part of to prove your warrior status. Otherwise you will forever be known as a normal person
    Rey: Ladies and gentlemen, example A of how America has deminared themselves.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock