Page 1002 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 99210001001100210031004 1012 1052 1102 1502 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    So ive yet to read the show. I started to when g.g.g. started posting around 12:30 but i was tired as hell. I havent read it yet but going to, and ive avoided this thread, except to make this post. Im hoping its a great ppv as creative hyped it up to be. Once i read this at work ill provide feedback on one of my breaks

Favorite Moment: Austin Aries capturing the gold! He is very deserving of the championship! Well done!

Best Match: Jericho vs. Aries. Like K2 said, this match was realistic as HELL. I could picture every hold, every hits, every movement like I was watching it!

Best Promo: It's a toss up between Rhodes and Punk for me

Best Piece of Booking: The U.K getting Wade Barrett! FUCK YES! > : D

Best Debut *when applicable*: Wade Barrett (Not being bias! :P)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't like how Lesnar was beaten with a DDT onto a chair ... I think he would have handled that better realistically.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None really.

Any Other Positives: This was an amazing PPV, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Excellent job

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Well you can't really fix the whole DDT thing, but consider it in the future I guess :P

Overall Show Grade: A-

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    So im on my phone, and ive read the show, and all i can say is honestly, thank you. I figured after my snafu last year i would be stuck in upper midcard status for a long while before getting to hold a title. I obviously was wrong. Congrats to tommy and his lengthy enjoyable reign. Ill provide better feedback when im at a laptop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So im on my phone, and ive read the show, and all i can say is honestly, thank you. I figured after my snafu last year i would be stuck in upper midcard status for a long while before getting to hold a title. I obviously was wrong. Congrats to tommy and his lengthy enjoyable reign. Ill provide better feedback when im at a laptop.
    Nah. You deserved it, man. Congratulations again.

Holy Hell lol how is Punk getting best promo nods over or alongside Ambrose, Rhodes and Angle? Lol not against the praise or nothing, just genuinely surprised is all.

I was really not expecting it to be that well received. Thank you for the confidence boost alongside that of the feedback regarding Paige being in the title match lol Let's me know I'm doing a fine job as these characters and will look to improve them along with the others that much more this new year
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Oh, and also.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Oh, and also.

Yippiiiiiiiiiiiie.

What I should say with the finish to the WHC match, is that remember, before that, Brock took a spear, two chair shots to the head, and then a DDT onto a steel chair. I didn't really felt that Brock should've tapped out to the sharpshooter, he's too big to be hit by the Canadian Destroyer, a roll-up wasn't right, and I remembered that when Big Show got DDT'd onto a steel chair @ TLC 2011, he was down for around 4 minutes. Also, I completely forgot about the Fisherman's Neckbraker, otherwise I probably would've done that as well.

But that's my reasoning.
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    What I should say with the finish to the WHC match, is that remember, before that, Brock took a spear, two chair shots to the head, and then a DDT onto a steel chair. I didn't really felt that Brock should've tapped out to the sharpshooter, he's too big to be hit by the Canadian Destroyer, a roll-up wasn't right, and I remembered that when Big Show got DDT'd onto a steel chair @ TLC 2011, he was down for around 4 minutes. Also, I completely forgot about the Fisherman's Neckbraker, otherwise I probably would've done that as well.

But that's my reasoning.
    I didn't see an issue with the way that match ended in all honesty, other than Edge not winning

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Meh. Still felt like a crazier, hardcore spot would have sufficed instead of just a simple chair-DT.