Page 1001 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 9919991000100110021003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 18790
    Hey gonna read the show and give you my feedback later.I'm sure that this PPV deserves everyone's attention even for the guys who are not part of the WWE fed

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment:
    For me, personally, obviously I would have to go with the debut of Wade Barrett. I honestly cannot wait to see what you guys have planned for me with him, but I now believe that the UK are a force to be reckoned with in the WWE, and I just love a dominant heel faction in wrestling, and to be involved in one (albeit in a fantasy fed ) is sweet! Hopefully you guys book this group correctly, as I know you can

Best Match:
    Diva's Championship Scramble/WWE Title Match. Both brilliantly written matches!

Best Promo:
    As always, I enjoyed Punk's promo and Jericho's backstage interview. I think TT and SEZ (I think :/) have those two characters to a tee

Best Piece of Booking:
    A
    ires winning the World Title. Great moment, much like the TNA Title being won, just a fantastic moment for all in involved (except TT and Y2J ahah)

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Well, Imma go with Barrett but Angle's debut was awesome, I completeley forgot about him haha. Total shocker there and picking up a win in his debut made for a great moment

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    A couple of minor things. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy reading either of these matches, it's just the outcomes which I didn't 100% agree with. Des, you wrote an unbelievable match, mate, hell i put as my match of the night haha, but I personally beleive that Paige and Lita are the top two Divas, and I think the whole Trish vs. Double Kelly feud could have been a non-title match maybe at Summerslam. Hopefully Paige gets herself in a feud before Summerslam, perhaps in a no.1 contenders bout. Also, I believe Sandow should've beat Hogan. Yeah this is a fantasy fed, but maybe we could have had a bigger slice of reality, perhaps with Hogan Hulking Up but just not having the energy to keep going and Sandow wins, pushing him to the next level. Still, that too was written well

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Not that I can recall, although with Torphy mentions that Hogan calls Sandow Ambrose a couple of times. Didn't notice it, so i'll have to check up on that

Any Other Positives:
    Where do I begin?! A great opening match with the guy I hoped who would win actually did end up winning in Mr.Anderson. All four guys have worked well with their characters, but Anderson is just on a different level in my opinion, I love his promos

I actually I ecstatic that Kidd managed to win again! I mean, he is like the 2006 Rey Mysterio, the ultimate underdog. You think that in every Title defence that he has, he's gonna get squashed. But he keeps shocking us all, and again picks up a huge victory. I don't think the belt should be taken off him yet, despite Edge having a great character, as Kidd really needs a good strong Title run to be taken seriously. As for Brock, he's a decent character, but after taking the pinfall to Tyson, I think he should step back from the WHC picture and allow Tyson and Edge to battle it out for the gold.

The Intercontinental Match was well done, with Steen surely getting one more bite at the cherry before we move on, and their feud has honestly been great so far.

And obviously, I've mentioned the US Title Match, and with the UK in control of one Title, they now can go after the Tag Titles and possibly the big one at Summerslam!

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    I'm not sucking up here, I really would love to poke more holes in the quality of the show and help you guys get better, but I just don't think it gts much better than this, honestly! I believe maybe you could step it up a gear at SS, but if you do, it will be UNBE-frickin-LEIVABLE! This fed could soon become the best fed in this section, I mean it with show quality like that. One thing I will say is we shouldn't get complacent. This is one (albeit amazing) show. You know what they say, the only thing harder than getting to the top, is staying there. But I think you guys can

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    N/A

Overall Show Grade:
    A

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Lol, yes I play Punk, Niall. No need to be unsure about that and if you're ever unsure as to which characters I play again, just click the spoiler button on my sig. They're all there
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Lol, yes I play Punk, Niall. No need to be unsure about that and if you're ever unsure as to which characters I play again, just click the spoiler button on my sig. They're all there
    Oh ok, I probably should have checked up on that haha. You play half the damn roster though haha! Nah mate just kiddin, I was actually vouching for Paige to go to SS but ahwell

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I have a feeling des is laying in wait to get the 10,000th post
    I was sleeping, so I missed it :/

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    A couple of minor things. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy reading either of these matches, it's just the outcomes which I didn't 100% agree with. Des, you wrote an unbelievable match, mate, hell i put as my match of the night haha, but I personally beleive that Paige and Lita are the top two Divas, and I think the whole Trish vs. Double Kelly feud could have been a non-title match maybe at Summerslam. Hopefully Paige gets herself in a feud before Summerslam, perhaps in a no.1 contenders bout. Also, I believe Sandow should've beat Hogan. Yeah this is a fantasy fed, but maybe we could have had a bigger slice of reality, perhaps with Hogan Hulking Up but just not having the energy to keep going and Sandow wins, pushing him to the next level. Still, that too was written well
    With the Paige thing, it was a group decision. Without giving too much away, there was a reason why I personally felt that Lita, K2 and Trish are in the title match, and it's just unfortunate that the scoring system couldn't make it a four-way. However, that's not to say that Paige won't be featured heavily in a non-title feud.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    I'll give some feedback soon. Have quite a bit to say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I was sleeping, so I missed it :/

With the Paige thing, it was a group decision. Without giving too much away, there was a reason why I personally felt that Lita, K2 and Trish are in the title match, and it's just unfortunate that the scoring system couldn't make it a four-way. However, that's not to say that Paige won't be featured heavily in a non-title feud.
    Yeah, totally understandable man, and I understand you wanna keep it under wraps bro I just really enjoy the Paige character and hoep she is utilized But dude, well done on the standard you wrote that too, was awesome man

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It's fine. I'm just glad I've been doing a good job with her to be considered a Top Diva (though she is an Anti-Diva lol). Sure she would've been a fine inaugural Women's Champion but you gotta roll with the punches and that's what I'll do. Paige is not going to kept down so whatever you guys got planned for her, I'll welcome it with open arms
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: I'd have to go with Austin Aries winning the big one. He's been consistently hyping up the match with his IC'ing and represents Aries' character perfectly. I know I had him pegged to lose but that's only because I assumed they'd drag out Jericho's reign a little bit more. I couldn't find anyone on the roster better to win it than him and the commentary and the atmosphere surrounding that moment made it even better. It was like watching the match IRL and safe to say, it's a MOTY candidate for sure. Congratulations, champ. You deserve it.

Best Match: Jericho/Aries match. Again, that match felt so effin' real. It's like I was watching the event unfold before my very eyes and it had me at the edge of my seat from the start of the bell. Very genuine emotion and heart thrown into every action and word. Definitely worthy of a main event match.

Best Promo: I'll give this one to CM Punk.

Best Piece of Booking: Wade Barrett joining up with the UK. That's one scary ass looking faction.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Barrett's made the most impact.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Where do I begin?

1. The Goldberg/Ryback match not ending with a decisive winner. I know it wasn't the most hyped match on the card or anything but I don't see the point of dragging this out any further when their last PPV match had to be put on hold.

2. Lesnar getting beaten after a DDT on a chair irked me. You're telling me that the guy who took all that carnage during his last title defense survived it all an all it takes is a DDT on a chair to pick up the win? Felt really out of place with that one.

3. Paige not getting into the title match. She was the Diva who deserved it the most IMO and I felt that it was a bit unfair to not include her when Paige has been the most interesting and dominant of all of the Divas thus far.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

Any Other Positives: Not really.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:

Nothing else.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):

What's done is done so it's not like anything that I griped about could be changed.

Overall Show Grade: B+

Blog Entries
    ???: I have to say I'm disappointed. The most proud man in all the WWE, even he accepted defeat like true champion and handed his championship to Aries without any regrets. But of course, there had to be on blight, the UK, that had to ruin things for not only the WWE Universe but for Cody Rhodes as well. They say there's no honor among thieves but I tend to be a maverick when it comes to inspiring civility and fairness in those whose morality is in question.