Page 1708 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 708 1208 1608 1658 169817061707170817091710 1718 1758 1808 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,080 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Haven't sent my characters list and it's already decided. Cool.:'(
    For TDA, everyone is free.

Nah being totally honest man, I'm pretty sure you dropped him. In fact, I'm sure he was handed to Niall at one point when he was thinking about doing Team Hell no.

If that's not the case.. Then off course he is yours. Which in that case, Hey TDA, AJ Styles is free!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    For TDA, everyone is free.

Nah being totally honest man, I'm pretty sure you dropped him. In fact, I'm sure he was handed to Niall at one point when he was thinking about doing Team Hell no.

If that's not the case.. Then off course he is yours. Which in that case, Hey TDA, AJ Styles is free!

Nooooo....... I agreed to team with Niall with Kane to you know form Hell Maybe(that's what they're called). I even think I still have the PM and yes I am a creep who keeps a PM from like a year ago

And you know what, I've never heard of this Kane guy. But, I've heard of AJ Styles.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Nooooo....... I agreed to team with Niall with Kane to you know form Hell Maybe(that's what they're called). I even think I still have the PM and yes I am a creep who keeps a PM from like a year ago

And you know what, I've never heard of this Kane guy. But, I've heard of AJ Styles.
    Yeah I think that's what happened then we both kinda forgot about it haha! The fact that Kane went missing for a good six months and you didn't really bring it up led me to believe you had dropped him, so that s my bad.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Yeah I think that's what happened then we both kinda forgot about it haha! The fact that Kane went missing for a good six months and you didn't really bring it up led me to believe you had dropped him, so that s my bad.
    Nah, like I've said before about my lack of usage of Kane(as I told THBK specifically) I only ICed as the guys who had some motivation in any show or whatnot. Then, THBK PMed me about him and I said I wanted to stick to him and he said he tried to use a tad more. Then, I waited for weeks, maybe even months and now we're here.lol

Blog Entries

Nah honestly dude, I know you are busy.. I couldn't possibly expect that from you.

let's just leave it there.. Van has made it quite clear, I have to respect that.

He also wanted to me to say and I quote: "I don't want to be the Wang, I hate him. I don't want the Rumbe win THBK has promised me, or the title win at Mania. THBK is the best person ever, he pleases my penis."

Well said Van, respect your opinion buddy.
    I don't remember this!

Having said that, sounds exactly like me and we did talk about The Wang a while back so maybe I did say this @_@

I originally wanted to join as Kelly Kelly, but Bear took her and made her into a brilliant character whilst I was just going to make her pose, smile, scream and cry whilst fucking everything up.

These days I'm left wondering if I should become The Great Khali and have the exact same ridiculous gimmick.

I do apologise for this but at this rate I'm starting to think that I've made Jimmy Wang Yang 1 of the more anticipate superstars people would love to see once @_@ lol

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Van also stutters in moments of truth.

I call bullshit.
    I only stutter usually when someone gives me a compliment or doesn't agree with my pessimism since it is easier for me to do :3
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I don't remember this!

Having said that, sounds exactly like me and we did talk about The Wang a while back so maybe I did say this @_@

I originally wanted to join as Kelly Kelly, but Bear took her and made her into a brilliant character whilst I was just going to make her pose, smile, scream and cry whilst fucking everything up.

These days I'm left wondering if I should become The Great Khali and have the exact same ridiculous gimmick.

I do apologise for this but at this rate I'm starting to think that I've made Jimmy Wang Yang 1 of the more anticipate superstars people would love to see once @_@ lol

I only stutter usually when someone gives me a compliment or doesn't agree with my pessimism since it is easier for me to do :3
    Oh oh! U should control khaki, Santino, hornswoggle, and Wang and make them a stable to overcome the United Kingdom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Oh oh! U should control khaki, Santino, hornswoggle, and Wang and make them a stable to overcome the United Kingdom
    Anyone remember A.P.P.L.E who tried to take down 1 of the Nexus groups?

May have to happen lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Anyone remember A.P.P.L.E who tried to take down 1 of the Nexus groups?

May have to happen lol
    Yeah I remember that, Santino led them didn't he?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Nah, like I've said before about my lack of usage of Kane(as I told THBK specifically) I only ICed as the guys who had some motivation in any show or whatnot. Then, THBK PMed me about him and I said I wanted to stick to him and he said he tried to use a tad more. Then, I waited for weeks, maybe even months and now we're here.lol
    Well at least it's sorted now, He's yours then buddy.

I don't remember this!

You and your Wang, have turned me into a lying monster, That THBK-Russo of EWN tag would never have happened had it not been for you and the Wang Ha!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Well at least it's sorted now, He's yours then buddy.
    But, for the greater cause of the 'E. If TDA wants him then go ahead. But, if not then FACK U!