Page 1696 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 696 1196 1596 1646 168616941695169616971698 1706 1746 1796 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,960 of 18790
  1. #16951
    AJ: Is that Chyna? Oh.. My.. God. I'm such a fan! I used to watch you when I was a little girl growing up, then you know, you went all weird and left. I'm AJ Lee.. I'm the future of Women's wrestling and can I just say, It's a real honor to meet the past of Women's wrestling.. *Offers hand out*

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #16952
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ha! Uh-Oh.. I'm in trouble!

    AJ: Oh Tamina! Aggression is really not a good look for you.. It makes you look, manly. Even more then normal.. *AJ smiles* Whoopsie! I went there! You sound so jealous, Tamina. Do you want to be me.. is that it? Do you wish you had someone like Dolph in your life? A real man.. or are you after any man? Maybe that's the frustration?

    It's good that you are the Diva that watches.. because while you are on the sidelines, watching, I'm going to be stealing the show alongside my man, the Intercontinental Champion. I have told you! I have told you all.. I am going to be next Women's champion and when I do, you and everyone else better get used to it.. because I'm never going to let go! Just like your daddy' and his career, still hanging on to his $10 dollar appearance schedule where he tells the world his best moment was getting nailed over the head with a coconut.. Again.
    OOC: You are lucky I am going to sleep soon

    Tamina: Firstly, those oh so old jokes, like your look, personality, choice in men are weak and pathetic and secondly a real man doesn't apply fake tan, bleach his hair and well all in all act and look more like a girl than you and AJ, if I were to turn it would not be for a fragile little schoolgirl who relies solely on the need to be with a man, that is not a strong woman, you are a weak, little piece of trailer trash, seeking validation from someone who will leave you when he reaches newer, better heights sweetheart!

    You can stumble your way through a promo, trying to stroke your ego and you stand there trying to make yourself seem stronger, seem like a true competitor and an actual threat? You need to earn your chance, prove you are what you say you are, maybe stop using your little peroxide boy toy to make your way out there in that ring, you would never hold your own out there as no one would be holding your hand...Be a woman not a child! You think you can skip around expecting a title? Learn to deal with the fact that you gotta earn it first AJ...I earn it night after night!

    Oh and my dad is fabulous thank-you...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #16953
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    OOC: You are lucky I am going to sleep soon

    Tamina: Firstly, those oh so old jokes, like your look, personality, choice in men are weak and pathetic and secondly a real man doesn't apply fake tan, bleach his hair and well all in all act and look more like a girl than you and AJ, if I were to turn it would not be for a fragile little schoolgirl who relies solely on the need to be with a man, that is not a strong woman, you are a weak, little piece of trailer trash, seeking validation from someone who will leave you when he reaches newer, better heights sweetheart!

    You can stumble your way through a promo, trying to stroke your ego and you stand there trying to make yourself seem stronger, seem like a true competitor and an actual threat? You need to earn your chance, prove you are what you say you are, maybe stop using your little peroxide boy toy to make your way out there in that ring, you would never hold your own out there as no one would be holding your hand...Be a woman not a child! You think you can skip around expecting a title? Learn to deal with the fact that you gotta earn it first AJ...I earn it night after night!

    Oh and my dad is fabulous thank-you...
    DAMN! Ladies & Gentleman, Tamina Snuka! Ha.

    I can't compete with that.. Well played missy.

    To be continued...


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #16954
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    I'm so excited!! I don't know how no one literally ever picked the guy I picked... I'm serious. Like... this is awesome.

  5. #16955
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm so excited!! I don't know how no one literally ever picked the guy I picked... I'm serious. Like... this is awesome.
    Now I'm curious... lol
    #BeJelly


  6. #16956
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Now I'm curious... lol
    If THBK wants people to know, they'll know.

  7. #16957
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Now I'm curious... lol
    We know, Dennis. We know.


  8. #16958
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DAMN! Ladies & Gentleman, Tamina Snuka! Ha.

    I can't compete with that.. Well played missy.

    To be continued...

    I told you I missed her!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #16959
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    We know, Dennis. We know.
    I knew that was coming... lol
    #BeJelly


  10. #16960
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    ?: I'll tell you right now, RIGHT NOW!!! Not a single person here is capable of the fortitude I possess. I've done it all, I've seen it all and no one can come close! There's only one thing I haven't accomplished yet and soon, that will all be a fading memory.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.