Page 1659 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 659 1159 1559 1609 164916571658165916601661 1669 1709 1759 ... LastLast
Results 16,581 to 16,590 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    That's racist lol
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I think he ment Tyler Black....aka Seth Rollins(his WWE name). But yes, that sentence looks racist lol
    I meant what I said. the Black story, I don't need to specify anything else, the sentence was clear enough.

Also GG, you knew what I meant and I'm telling you this.. I won't tolerate any racist jokes or anything of that nature. So I would appreciate if you don't try and manufacture a joke out of something completely opposite to what I said, please.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Here is my review:
    WWE Survivor Series 2013 Review:

The first matchup is SCUM vs AndeRsonVD- I'll start off by saying that it's sad that GGG might be absent for awhile. I'm going to miss Kennedy/Anderson promos from his part. It'll be interesting what happens to him considering he has a MiTB briefcase. Moving on anyways, this was a nice match to have as your opening match on a PPV. It got the fans filled up with energy for the night.

Now we heat to the back and get a Chyna. It was pretty good. I just wish we had some more funny stuff happening with Josh being in the women's locker room.

Onto Angle vs Cena. I wish you guys had used the very first Cena vs Angle match ever in your match video. It would have felt so funny to have it there. The match was very nice to read. I'm surprised that we didn't get a tapout victory on part of any of those two guys.

Bray Wyatt/Jeff Hardy segment next up. Was very good to read. Nice to see a feud being build on a PPV. Very joyful for me to see Jeff back. All we need is Matt now.

Next is the divas match and I got to say I am not very pleased seeing Chyna win and pulling as a face. I would rather have preferred for a heel Chyna, but my mind can easily be changed.

HEY! Who put Ric Flair in my promo. SICK BASTARD!

Nice Sting/Ryback match. Especially, the video. Ain't that right Goldbe...... I mean Ryback.

What?!?!?! I didn't win the X-Division Championship!!! I did you that special E-Favor that all of you asked for. ASSHOLES!!!!

Short sweet promo from Miz.

Good match for the ICT belt. Good seeing Henry. Just hoping he finally gets into feud and stop beating random people soon. It was an obvious thing that Dolph would win.

I'm just going to skip the Nitro S.S. match. However, nice seeing Edge return, but it went out of board having him win solely. Miz and Edge would have been better.

WOOHOO!!! Slammy Awards are almost upon us.

So, which guy does Zero not own???? This was purely the match of the night. Nice storytelling for Black. Going to be good to see what he does next.

Fantastic bout between Ambrose and Kidd. Would have loved a lot more, if Ambrose won cleaning. Oh wait, what am I saying? This DEAN MOTHERFUCKER AMBROSE!!!!!!

Beautiful match with Rhodes and Jericho. However, I saw Jericho winning tonight. He just seemed to me as the right guy to win. But, still awesome to see Cody win the BIG WIN FINALLY!!!!
    Awesome! Really appreciate the feedback mate.

Thanks for taking the time to do it man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Also GG, you knew what I meant and I'm telling you this.. I won't tolerate any racist jokes or anything of that nature. So I would appreciate if you don't try and manufacture a joke out of something completely opposite to what I said, please.
    I'm sorry THBK, I didn't really think you meant it as a racist joke, I was just making a joke of how it could be used as one. I also wasn't trying to be racist myself just funny.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

WWE FED ANNOUNCEMENT

As I'm sure you'll all know, Survivor Series didn't feature any of my matches. This is my fault entirely, no-one else's. You may have also noticed that this is my first post on the site for two weeks. This is due to both a lack of time, and interest. The former of which is why you're reading this.

I am now no longer a creative member for the fed - in fact, you won't see me on the site all that often. I'll occasionally watch over the threads to see announcements, but my only real communication will be done over PMs. I am sticking around with my characters in IWA and here, but not with match-writing, for the near future at least.

I'm sure THBK/Niall/Shaz will pop up soon to comment on what this means for the fed, but that's it for me.

Ta-ta.
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    WWE FED ANNOUNCEMENT

As I'm sure you'll all know, Survivor Series didn't feature any of my matches. This is my fault entirely, no-one else's. You may have also noticed that this is my first post on the site for two weeks. This is due to both a lack of time, and interest. The former of which is why you're reading this.

I am now no longer a creative member for the fed - in fact, you won't see me on the site all that often. I'll occasionally watch over the threads to see announcements, but my only real communication will be done over PMs. I am sticking around with my characters in IWA and here, but not with match-writing, for the near future at least.

I'm sure THBK/Niall/Shaz will pop up soon to comment on what this means for the fed, but that's it for me.

Ta-ta.
    Thanks for everything man.

Announcements to come in the near future guys, a lot of talking and planning is being done at the moment.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

WWE FED ANNOUNCEMENT

Ta-ta.
    That's sad to read Des, I'm glad you're at least staying in the fed as your characters.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    WWE FED ANNOUNCEMENT

Ta-ta.
    Thanks for your work Des. Been great reading your stuff!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Seeing Cody Rhodes pull it off and win the big one. No one deserved it more than him. Congrats, Golden boy.

Best Piece of Booking: Same as above.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Despite his return being a huge deal, I didn't really like the fact that Edge took out nearly everyone on Team Lesnar by himself. I would've like it better if he showed a little ring rust since he's been away for so a while. Plus, now that I think about it, the addition of both Edge and SCSA to team Miz kind of overshadowed Miz's leadership since it became about Edge and Lesnar/Austin's past. I'd prefer it if only one of them were one the team.

Best Match: The closing match. I felt that the most emotion was evoked in this match more than any of the others.

Best Promo:
    Bray Wyatt/Jeff Hardy

Best Debut:
    n/a

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Team Lesnar vs. Team Miz was rather disappointing for the reasons I stated above but also because it felt rushed and short with barely any action in between eliminations.

Any Final Positives: All of the matches were well-written, Dolphin winning the IC strap was well-deserved, and Ryback's the new #1 contender, baby!

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: No Divas match? Boooooooo!

Overall Show Grade:
    B. The last match saved it from being a B-.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Seeing Cody Rhodes pull it off and win the big one. No one deserved it more than him. Congrats, Golden boy.

Best Piece of Booking: Same as above.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Despite his return being a huge deal, I didn't really like the fact that Edge took out nearly everyone on Team Lesnar by himself. I would've like it better if he showed a little ring rust since he's been away for so a while. Plus, now that I think about it, the addition of both Edge and SCSA to team Miz kind of overshadowed Miz's leadership since it became about Edge and Lesnar/Austin's past. I'd prefer it if only one of them were one the team.

Best Match: The closing match. I felt that the most emotion was evoked in this match more than any of the others.

Best Promo:
    Bray Wyatt/Jeff Hardy

Best Debut:
    n/a

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Team Lesnar vs. Team Miz was rather disappointing for the reasons I stated above but also because it felt rushed and short with barely any action in between eliminations.

Any Final Positives: All of the matches were well-written, Dolphin winning the IC strap was well-deserved, and Ryback's the new #1 contender, baby!

Overall Show Grade:
    B. The last match saved it from being a B-.

The SS match was written intentionally in the short format because I was definetley against leaving two main event matches off the SS Card and with Des not being able to do it, it would have been at least 1 week before I finished it. Thank you for the review Jelly, good to see you back reviewing more regularly here

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why do people say no Divas match? Beth vs Chyna vs Kharma was a Divas match and it was great. There may have been no Women's Title match but there was a Divas match.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena