Page 1641 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 641 1141 1541 1591 163116391640164116421643 1651 1691 1741 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    ???: Doth my ears deceive me?

*In no time at all, the Hurricane jumps in from seemingly out of nowhere*

The Hurricane: Ah, so it was you after all! Dolph Ziggler! As brash and egocentric as ever! And where doth your fair maiden rest? Let me guess....in the arms of another man? But have no fear! You'll bounce back soon enough but don't expect to rebound during the series of survivors for that is where fates as reserved glory for the green avenger of justice, The Hurricane!
    DZ: Oh look what we have here.. the Marvel reject, Hurricane. You know something, I have no idea how you were able to win that Battle Royal on my show, Nitro.. But it does not matter because either way, I'm winning at the Survivor Series! I'm going to become the new Intercontinental Champion and when I do..

It will only be the start of things to come! As for what you do when you lose? Hmm. I dunno', maybe you could investigate how you were actually signed here to a contract? Maybe you could find some clues to why anybody actually watched Ring of Honor when Steen and friends were on the show. Either way, enjoy your time in my spotlight because it's the only time you are going to be worth a damn!

Also, AJ is not your concern, Hurricane. She's mine and together, we will show Nitro and the world why we are just that damn good.

*AJ walks up behind Dolph and does not appear to look very happy.*

AJ: I'm Crazy? I'm... Crazy?! *AJ begins tilting her head side to side* Let me get this straight! I'm the one who's crazy?! Yet right in front of my eyes is a fully grown man wearing a child's play hero suit and that's normal?! Look at this guy too! Heath Slater.. He goes around here calling himself the One Man Band when you can't even have a one man band and I'm the one who's CRAZY?!

*AJ now begins to look in-raged as she tenses up. Just as she looks to explode, Dolph grabs a hold of her and begins to speak.*

DZ: Babe! Forget about them.. There! *Dolph looks at both men* Jealous! They wish they could be me.. with a beautiful women like you! *AJ begins to smile as the couple stare into each others eyes* Come on! Let's get out here, the stench of failure is leaking around us from them two!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Posted this in the EWNCW thread, thought I'd post it here to to explain why I may be unavailable for promo assignments for the next week (maybe more):

So yeah, if I don't have internet set up at my new place, I will be offline for a week, it could be more than that depending on how quickly the internet provider will be getting me set up. On the other hand, there could well be internet already set up there and I won't be offline at all.
    You'll be able to tell by whether or not I'm online (since as you know, I'm online here most of the day usually lol), and I'll try and drop a message via a college computer to let you know if I am indeed offline.

Hopefully though, I'll be ok
    No problem, Tommy! Thanks for letting us know mate.

All the best with the move and college bro.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Slater- DZ aj wait you drop her pills and a blue pill to :-)
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: Oh look what we have here.. the Marvel reject, Hurricane. You know something, I have no idea how you were able to win that Battle Royal on my show, Nitro.. But it does not matter because either way, I'm winning at the Survivor Series! I'm going to become the new Intercontinental Champion and when I do..

It will only be the start of things to come! As for what you do when you lose? Hmm. I dunno', maybe you could investigate how you were actually signed here to a contract? Maybe you could find some clues to why anybody actually watched Ring of Honor when Steen and friends were on the show. Either way, enjoy your time in my spotlight because it's the only time you are going to be worth a damn!

Also, AJ is not your concern, Hurricane. She's mine and together, we will show Nitro and the world why we are just that damn good.

*AJ walks up behind Dolph and does not appear to look very happy.*

AJ: I'm Crazy? I'm... Crazy?! *AJ begins tilting her head side to side* Let me get this straight! I'm the one who's crazy?! Yet right in front of my eyes is a fully grown man wearing a child's play hero suit and that's normal?! Look at this guy too! Heath Slater.. He goes around here calling himself the One Man Band when you can't even have a one man band and I'm the one who's CRAZY?!

*AJ now begins to look in-raged as she tenses up. Just as she looks to explode, Dolph grabs a hold of her and begins to speak.*

DZ: Babe! Forget about them.. There! *Dolph looks at both men* Jealous! They wish they could be me.. with a beautiful women like you! *AJ begins to smile as the couple stare into each others eyes* Come on! Let's get out here, the stench of failure is leaking around us from them two!
    The Hurricane: Stench? *sniffs armpits* I'll have you know that I just got this costume dry cleaned! And as far as jealousy goes, I may have the tenacity of a superhero but even I cannot withstand the piercing pain of a weekly herpes shot. You can have Pandora and her...box. And the reason I won that battle royal is because no one ever sees a Hurricane's impact until it's too late! Mark Henry learned that the heard way and you will soon learn the same!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The Hurricane: Stench? *sniffs armpits* I'll have you know that I just got this costume dry cleaned! And as far as jealousy goes, I may have the tenacity of a superhero but even I cannot withstand the piercing pain of a weekly herpes shot. You can have Pandora and her...box. And the reason I won that battle royal is because no one ever sees a Hurricane's impact until it's too late! Mark Henry learned that the heard way and you will soon learn the same!
    DZ: Still rolling with the comedy huh? Still trying to make the kids laugh I see.. Well let's see how funny they find it when I nail you with the Zig-Zag, you have your back to the mat and I'm on top of you scoring with the.. 1! 2! 3! How funny would that be?! Because that's reality Hurricane and if it's not you.. then it's going to be Kevin Steen!

For too long I have been held down! for too long I have been playing the midcard role, the go to guy for a good performance without getting the credit I deserve! Well not anymore!

I am heading to the top where I belong! I am the next Intercontinental champion, why? Because I am Perfection!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No problem, Tommy! Thanks for letting us know mate.

All the best with the move and college bro.
    Crisis averted!
    I have internet already set up so there won't be any problems! If anything's needed for the ppv, then I'm open for business as usual!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Crisis averted!
    I have internet already set up so there won't be any problems! If anything's needed for the ppv, then I'm open for business as usual!
    Cool man.

Good to know.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Not sure if it's been said already, but when's the ppv being posted?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Not sure if it's been said already, but when's the ppv being posted?
    I know the answer to that. The PPV is going to be posted on 2013.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I know the answer to that. The PPV is going to be posted on 2013.
    Can you narrow it down? lol

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena