Page 1635 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 635 1135 1535 1585 162516331634163516361637 1645 1685 1735 ... LastLast
Results 16,341 to 16,350 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No problem Den, it's deserved.
    Thanks bud!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Honestly dude, It's on G sadly.

He however did say he was planning on posting it tonight. Hope that's the case.

Did you see Nitro dude?
    I thought he was waiting for some promos that you had due to his inbox being full when they were sent in? At least that's what he was looking for when he contacted me yesterday...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I thought he was waiting for some promos that you had due to his inbox being full when they were sent in? At least that's what he was looking for when he contacted me yesterday...
    I'm still waiting on 2 promos, they both got delayed due to me so I'm giving them time to finish them off since it was not their fault. No promises on RAW being today depending on when I get the promos, I will try my best but I think the best bet is to go with RAW tomorrow anyways.

Plus it also gives more time for those who have not read Nitro to due so. It was posted on Sunday and I know some don't get on on the weekends.

I urge you guys and gals, even if you don't regularly read Nitro, to read this past episode. As the go home show for Survivor Series (remember this episode is intended to be after the RAW is WAR episode I post) this was one of the best episodes of Nitro I have read in some time. So go give it a read even if you usually don't.

Good job by both Des and Niall this week.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Favorite Moment: Adding Stone Cold to Team Awesome. It was AAWWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!! Huge mark out moment. Plus the smirk by Miz at the end the vignette does symbolize whoever this mystery man may be most likely will be the final member of Team Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Best Match: Main Event. Great story telling in having Reigns win over Miz leading to the return of Stone Cold and Team Awesome looking strong even with the loss here on Nitro.

Best Promo: Aside Ziggler/Steen (great start to the show) this goes to (the end of the show) Ambrose/Kidd. Fantastic job making the show start with a great promo and finish with one as well.

Best Piece of Booking: Taking the title off Undertaker. Finally cements the fact that Dave's characters are gonna be exiting the fed (or at least going away for some time) and now we get a huge match at Survivor Series as Steen, Ziggler and now The Hurricane will fight it out to become the new Intercontinental Champion.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Return of Stone Cold.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Naw

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing really.

Any Other Positives: Divas promo, Henry going nuts after the loss, highlighting some of Impact best guys like Joe and Bryan. Don't know if this marks their Nitro debuts (although it says it is) or if they were used just as a one off and will only appear on this one show, the next Nitro will answer that if they continue to appear there or not.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: B+
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Adding Stone Cold to Team Awesome. It was AAWWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!! Huge mark out moment. Plus the smirk by Miz at the end the vignette does symbolize whoever this mystery man may be most likely will be the final member of Team Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Best Match: Main Event. Great story telling in having Reigns win over Miz leading to the return of Stone Cold and Team Awesome looking strong even with the loss here on Nitro.

Best Promo: Aside Ziggler/Steen (great start to the show) this goes to (the end of the show) Ambrose/Kidd. Fantastic job making the show start with a great promo and finish with one as well.

Best Piece of Booking: Taking the title off Undertaker. Finally cements the fact that Dave's characters are gonna be exiting the fed (or at least going away for some time) and now we get a huge match at Survivor Series as Steen, Ziggler and now The Hurricane will fight it out to become the new Intercontinental Champion.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Return of Stone Cold.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Naw

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing really.

Any Other Positives: Divas promo, Henry going nuts after the loss, highlighting some of Impact best guys like Joe and Bryan. Don't know if this marks their Nitro debuts (although it says it is) or if they were used just as a one off and will only appear on this one show, the next Nitro will answer that if they continue to appear there or not.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: B+

Thanks for the feedback Zero, I always look to your feedback after Nitro since you're one of the most consistent people to give feedback, and its always very insightful. Thanks man!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Zero, I always look to your feedback after Nitro since you're one of the most consistent people to give feedback, and its always very insightful. Thanks man!
    No problem. I may inactive at times (IC wise) but I always take the time to let you creative folks in the shows I'm involved what I think. WWE fed has really been a good place to me. It's where I have the most characters and am pushed the most lol I know y'all got a lot of love for me and my characters so I gotta show y'all a lot of love (even tough love at times ) by giving you the best feedback I can

Glad you enjoyed it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    No problem. I may inactive at times (IC wise) but I always take the time to let you creative folks in the shows I'm involved what I think. WWE fed has really been a good place to me. It's where I have the most characters and am pushed the most lol I know y'all got a lot of love for me and my characters so I gotta show y'all a lot of love (even tough love at times ) by giving you the best feedback I can

Glad you enjoyed it.
    Honestly man, It's a pleasure having you in this fed mate.

Thanks for the feedback once again.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I did. I'll give a review later on in the week.
    No problem dude, sounds good.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Hey-Yo peeps!

The last Impact before Survivor Series is going up now!! Check it out and as always, feel free to leave some feedback.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Heath slater heath slater slater slater

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st