Page 1633 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 633113315331583162316311632163316341635164316831733 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,330 of 18195
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Joel Gertner was a manager in ECW and he was basically known for making sexual puns and limericks since he was the "Quintessential Studmuffin". Here's him at Heat Wave '99 when he was managing the Dudley Boyz.

Ha! That attire is quite something.

I am now educated a little more. Didn't watch anything other then the WWE back in the day mate, so had never heard of him previously.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

i miss Joel w/Dudleys, all the Dudleys- Bubba Ray, Devon, Big Dick Dudley, Sign Guy Dudley, etc, there were a lot of Dudley, Spike coming in later on.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Just to tell you guys right now I haven't done my promo, since my whole week has been rather busy. Not only that, but I also have to prepare for tomorrow, because I return to school. I will however do my promo and all that by sometime tonight. I'm sorry for this and I understand if this effects me in any matter.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Stone Cold's return. Would have been better if Jim Ross was commentating for the night. Out of all the people that I saw coming back to team up with Team Awesome, that was NOT my first guess. This makes Team Lesnar vs. Team Miz THAT much more interesting considering Austin and Lesnar's history together. First time in a while I've marked out during an efed show.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Having some Nitro superstars debut in the six man battle royal. It creates that "fresh meat" buzz to a match that adds flavor to the events that transpire. Also, yay for Hurricane! (^_^)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: If anything, the booking was great. Nothing to complain about.

Best Match: I liked the six man battle royal. Although it was short, it added an unusually pleasant amount of exposition behind the superstar's motives and actions, almost like a promo would. I appreciated the amount of context being thrown in. Could've been longer between eliminations but it was still the best.

Best Promo:
    Gotta go with Dolph Ziggler's eulogy. Despite the fact that it was an entire page long, I was entertained the whole way through. I especially loved the way the promo started off with the somber setting appearing for it to look like it was going to be a serious, solemn tribute to the Undertaker even though Dolph Ziggler was the one who was hosting it. Had me fooled all the way to his "swerve" when he basically duped everyone. Ziggler's definitely won me over with this promo.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Honestly, the only thing that could've been improved was the NAO's promo at the start of the show. Too short and not very substantial. It wasn't terrible though it could've been better overall.

Any Final Positives: I appreciated Tyson Kidd standing tall at the end of the show, the Divas promo, especially Tamina's addition, the mystery Survivor promo, Miz vs. Reigns, and Sara Del Rey vs. AJ Lee.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?:
    Eeeeeeeh....no.

Overall Show Grade: A+. Outstanding show from top to bottom. STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Stone Cold's return. Would have been better if Jim Ross was commentating for the night. Out of all the people that I saw coming back to team up with Team Awesome, that was NOT my first guess. This makes Team Lesnar vs. Team Miz THAT much more interesting considering Austin and Lesnar's history together. First time in a while I've marked out during an efed show.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Having some Nitro superstars debut in the six man battle royal. It creates that "fresh meat" buzz to a match that adds flavor to the events that transpire. Also, yay for Hurricane! (^_^)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: If anything, the booking was great. Nothing to complain about.

Best Match: I liked the six man battle royal. Although it was short, it added an unusually pleasant amount of exposition behind the superstar's motives and actions, almost like a promo would. I appreciated the amount of context being thrown in. Could've been longer between eliminations but it was still the best.

Best Promo:
    Gotta go with Dolph Ziggler's eulogy. Despite the fact that it was an entire page long, I was entertained the whole way through. I especially loved the way the promo started off with the somber setting appearing for it to look like it was going to be a serious, solemn tribute to the Undertaker even though Dolph Ziggler was the one who was hosting it. Had me fooled all the way to his "swerve" when he basically duped everyone. Ziggler's definitely won me over with this promo.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Honestly, the only thing that could've been improved was the NAO's promo at the start of the show. Too short and not very substantial. It wasn't terrible though it could've been better overall.

Any Final Positives: I appreciated Tyson Kidd standing tall at the end of the show, the Divas promo, especially Tamina's addition, the mystery Survivor promo, Miz vs. Reigns, and Sara Del Rey vs. AJ Lee.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?:
    Eeeeeeeh....no.

Overall Show Grade: A+. Outstanding show from top to bottom. STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!
    Such great feedback .

Cheers dude

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: I'm going to go with Tyson Kidd standing tall and making Shane scream in agony. I mean, it shows that he's still the man to beat and that Dean Ambrose/Shane have a competitor in their path to completely running the world title scene.

Best Piece of Booking: Hurricane winning the battle royal. K2Jelly is one of my favorite efedders because he constantly puts up great promos and is just consistent all around. It's good to see someone like that be rewarded for his hard work.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:Nope!

Best Match: I'm going to go with the Battle Royal.

Best Promo: Dolph Ziggler's promo.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope

Any Final Positives: All promos and matches were written very well. The divas promo in particular was very good. The world title contenders promo was also very good.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? how about nope.

Overall Show Grade:A
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed the show! It was fun to watch, especially SC's return!
    Now if Riley was on the show...it would be episode of the year...
    Nah just playing, good work as always guys!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Thoughts on Nitro

Loves

I'm loving the booking of Tyson Kidd at the moment. I think with Ambrose being the opponent it really gives Tyson a chance to be an equal in the feud, giving him time to shine.

Stone Colds return. Been waiting a while to see how creative were going to put it together and with his history with Brock I think this is perfect booking.

The Lesnar and Reigns promo, it was outstanding.

I thought the Tyson Kidd half of our promo was great too, Shaz is definitely on top of his game right now.

The booking of Shane McMahon being this cunning, spiteful general manager who wants his own way and his own champion. Seen that anywhere else folks? Raw perhaps? Remember we started this angle first and we know you're spying!

Zigglypuff's promo at the top of the show, the eulogy was a nice touch.

S.C.U.M promo was pretty on the money as well.

We got another good promo for the Diva's.

The Battle Royal match, well written and I always enjoy reading this sort of match. Hurricane winning was the icing on top.

Dislikes

Thought the N.A.O promo was a little bit short.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Loved the feedback guys, really appreciate those who put the effort in to drop some.

I'm glad the Dolph promo went down well with you guys too, When I was writing it.. I had a feeling it would go down well but you never can tell for sure so I'm glad it did.

I'm going to actually read Nitro now and then I will drop some feedback myself

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Nitro Feedback:

Great response from Krysys with the SCUM promo. I kind of feel SCUM have been overlooked a little for being "Another Faction" but for me, Krysys has done well with them from the start. I would also like to say, I left Krysys with not the greatest amount of time to get his promo done so honestly, well done man.

New Age Outlaws promo was short but with good reason. I was actually meant to promo with the Outsiders along side the Outlaws but asked for it to be changed last minute. My bad on that one guys. I will say, though short it was decent and did the job to carry on the feud.

Really liked the Divas promo and it sold the match well at Survivor Series. For me, Ashley stood out most with Tamina which is not easy considering she was in the same promo with Eddie and Zero. Well done all involved.

Good job on the Battle Royal. Went down well.

I have noticed a mistake while reading the show, there seems to be a double posting around the time the match is made with Mr. Anderson.

Awesome promo from Jelly & Den as Brock & Reigns. Really enjoyed it. Everyone knows just how good Jelly is but with Dennis as Reigns he's been outstanding since he joined, kudos man!

That Austin return was awesome! Had I not known it was going to happen, I would have marked out! Really well wrote and the feel of the return came across well. Good job.

Loved the Vignette! Just wait till you see what's to come. #MarkOutMoment.

The end promo from Kidd & Ambrose was outstanding. Great work from both of these guys and the feud has been everything we hoped it would be. Great work from both men and I'm looking forward to seeing the match and outcome at Survivor Series.

IWA:

HWA:

General: