Page 1629 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 629 1129 1529 1579 161916271628162916301631 1639 1679 1729 ... LastLast
Results 16,281 to 16,290 of 18790
    @WWEBrayWyatt: Society is fleeing. #Run #FollowTheBuzzards

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Nitro promos are due in tomorrow guys, PM me ASAP of theres any trouble getting them in on time

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The other Raw promo is nearly done. I hope that it won't be too late!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The other Raw promo is nearly done. I hope that it won't be too late!
    Don't worry RAW has to be delayed I had emergency surgery to get wisdom teeth removed over the weekend so I am hopped up on pills and such. It will either be tomorrow or Wednesday

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Don't worry RAW has to be delayed I had emergency surgery to get wisdom teeth removed over the weekend so I am hopped up on pills and such. It will either be tomorrow or Wednesday
    Pussy, I had mine out and was back at work a couple of hours later

I kid, I know that they can be very painful when you get them out, hope they're not hurting too bad!
    And it's also good that there's some time to do that promo!

Also I understand my inbox was full while I was gone, I am going to clear it now. If you haven't sent the promo to THBK or any of creative yet, send it to me now.

There are still many promos missing, two of which are on me at the moment, so I will get to those and pass them on. I will not be rushing anyone, so if you can't get to it till tomorrow RAW will be Wednesday.

Sorry I just wasn't expecting the surgery to happen so quickly, I thought I would just set the date for a later time, but I have already had braces once and if I left it any longer I would have needed them again, and I am not about to fork out money for that.

Styles Why must Daniels and Reigns walk out? Was the Yes man too much for them? Hey Roman, remember when we had ourselves a little chit-chat? Guess what? I got myself a WRESTLER tag team partner. Not an entertainer, but a WRESTLER by the name of DANIEL BRYAN! And I see you are indeed afraid of WRESTLER alongside your "buddy" Christopher. And Christopher, don't led the surprise of Daniel showing up get you out of mentality towards our match at Survivor Series. Our match will be awesome I can bet and the a true man will wing. Unless the "man" has an assistant with him. We shall see old pal.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Pussy, I had mine out and was back at work a couple of hours later

I kid, I know that they can be very painful when you get them out, hope they're not hurting too bad!
    And it's also good that there's some time to do that promo!
    Well I had kind of just left it. I knew they were there and they were coming in but it didn't bother me too much, I waited so long they were basically fully grown in, I could barely open my mouth and my mouth was getting to crowded, and my teeth were starting to shift and such and I didn't want braces again. So they said they could do it while I was there so I went with it. I didn't numb it or go under any gas or anything they just yanked them and fed me pills

It doesn't hurt to bad now but the pills just made me pass out, which btw wasn't a bad thing, but there was no way I was working while half asleep.

Anyways yea at least you got time on the promo. I just don't want to rush anyone as I know I wouldn't want to be rushed. Is that other promo you sent me finished?

On another note, SummerSlam. How was it? Good? Bad? Worth Watching?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Well I had kind of just left it. I knew they were there and they were coming in but it didn't bother me too much, I waited so long they were basically fully grown in, I could barely open my mouth and my mouth was getting to crowded, and my teeth were starting to shift and such and I didn't want braces again. So they said they could do it while I was there so I went with it. I didn't numb it or go under any gas or anything they just yanked them and fed me pills

It doesn't hurt to bad now but the pills just made me pass out, which btw wasn't a bad thing, but there was no way I was working while half asleep.

Anyways yea at least you got time on the promo. I just don't want to rush anyone as I know I wouldn't want to be rushed. Is that other promo you sent me finished?

On another note, SummerSlam. How was it? Good? Bad? Worth Watching?
    Same boat here. My dentist told me a couple of years back that he'd need to pull them out soon, 2 years later, they were still there, so on my last visit about 6 months back he said "Right, one of them is going to have to come out now or it's going to get badly infected. You can either go to the hospital to do it, or I can do it right here right now" I went with the second option lol! I had some numbing injections though so it was ok. It bled for ages after though, like seriously a couple of days! I'm due another appointment next week, so I'm preparing myself for another to have to come out!

I'll PM you with the low down on the promos now!

Same boat here. My dentist told me a couple of years back that he'd need to pull them out soon, 2 years later, they were still there, so on my last visit about 6 months back he said "Right, one of them is going to have to come out now or it's going to get badly infected. You can either go to the hospital to do it, or I can do it right here right now" I went with the second option lol! I had some numbing injections though so it was ok. It bled for ages after though, like seriously a couple of days! I'm due another appointment next week, so I'm preparing myself for another to have to come out!

I'll PM you with the low down on the promos now!
    Yea basically the same for me, I just kept waiting and waiting and eventually I could wait no longer. I wasn't about to go to the hospital and wait, he said he could do it and I'm like absolutely they have to come out no time like the present. Mine wasn't too bad on the bleeding but the swelling is horrible. He said it should have gone down in like 2 to 3 days. Here I am 2 days later still looking like a balloon. Plus trying to eat real food sucks. They say not too, just liquids, but a man's gotta eat.