Page 1624 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 624 1124 1524 1574 161416221623162416251626 1634 1674 1724 ... LastLast
Results 16,231 to 16,240 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Not sure if Nitro will be up tonight peeps, all the stuff is pretty much done, another 20/30 mins and I'll have my final match done. The only thing holding it up is whether Impact will go out tonight. Haven't been able to contact THBK yet on that.
    I already said in HQ you could have posted Nitro mate.

Check the archives in the chat box.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Can't review if there are no shows to review. Get a move on, creative peeps
    Ha! two shows are done mate, they just need posting lol.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Really nice IC'ing Den & TTC.

Good job guys, Impressive.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Weren't Raw assignments meant to go out over the weekend? I've been away so I may have missed an announcement, but I'm sure I read before I left that they were going to be out at some point and needed to be back by today, or even yesterday...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Really nice IC'ing Den & TTC.

Good job guys, Impressive.
    Thanks man!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    BBQ Noodles.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    And... Nitro is posted! Massive apoligies for the delay but quality is more important than a half assed on time show right? Anyways, feedback encouraged, please drop some, even a few lines on how you think the show went. Cheers!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Favorite Moment: Hearing from Maria. As the Divas MITB Briefcase winner, her presence was dim in the hunt for the gold given her role with The Flock but now to see her return to and enter the fray between Paige and Lita, was a great choice.

Best Match: Good tie between the Womens Championship and Main Event. Lita winning was the right choice as her reign can definitely continue to bring about plenty of contenders looking to best her and prove themselves worthy of being champion.

The main event was a superb choice in having both World Heavyweight Championship and Survivor Series teams scene combine to create interactions and developments between both feuds in having Kidd and Ambrose brawl it out on the outside while in the ring, Miz and Lesnar stirs out of control revealing the final members of Team Lesnar and they end the night strong. Now the question becomes who can Miz recruit to counter balance the powerhouses that are Magnus and Reigns as the new members for Team Lesnar and help Team Awesome prevail?

Best Promo: Among the lot 3 stood out. Ziggler/AJ's as he's making himself someone of note on Nitro quickly and that will pay off in great ways sooner or later.

Tamina as it has been a bit since Ash has cut a promo as her and to hear she will lead the rival team to face Team Paita was a great indicator to how strong Tamina is as a character and how she can turn into a real threat to Lita and the gold if she can lead her team to victory come Survivor Series.

RVD/Anderson. They're showing great chemistry as a team which can certainly help them in facing SCUM come Survivor Series.

Best Piece of Booking: Ummm.....I'll decide later.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Don't believe there was one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not presently. Although I have noticed lately a lot of the people entering the Hall of Pain are Dave's characters i.e. Goldberg, DX and now Hogan along with TTC's Mysterio and that makes me wonder why this is being done and if Super_Dave's time in the WWE fed is drawing to a close and if people like TTC are perhaps quitting on some of their characters to focus more on the others they have i.e. TTC's Styles, who's red hot on Impact. Just curious on that and what that will mean soon for The Undertaker since he is Dave's character and current Intercontinental Champion.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just the SCUM/Compton/Rave promo since it was a tad short, too short for my liking. Given the promo Anderson and RVD did beforehand, I really expected more from them especially against such high level stars cause to me at a certain point in your "career" you gotta step up your promo game.

Ex. Say we have Yoshi Tatsu vs Undertaker. Now, it may look weak on paper but you book Tatsu the right way, winning against strong opponents like Kane and he cuts a series of powerful promos to counter that of The Deadman's and believe me I will root for Tatsu to kick Taker's ass every time because he's made me believe that he can do it. Will he do it when time the comes? That's the intrigue I desire, to want to know if he actually can.

I'm just not getting that feeling from SCUM, they are letting their actions speak more than their words but their words also need to have an impact depending on the feud and how they want to progress in the fed and so if this is the best promo SCUM can produce after being promo less for so long against The Whole F'N Show and Nitro's Mr. Money in the Bank then I can't see them winning at Survivor Series.

Any Other Positives: reat matches throughout the show, fantastic pictures, had a great feel to it.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing more than I've already expressed.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did that.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: So much for Team Awesome. How's it feel, Miz? How's it feel getting wrecked like a bull's rampage through a china shop? How's it feel knowing that it's only the beginning? I don't blame your hand picked recruits for not showing up to "save the day". They're smart. They'd rather be able-bodied men than crippled heroes. The odds were never even to begin with and now that the ugly truth as reared its head, you won't have a leg to stand on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Weren't Raw assignments meant to go out over the weekend? I've been away so I may have missed an announcement, but I'm sure I read before I left that they were going to be out at some point and needed to be back by today, or even yesterday...
    No mate, Raw assignments will be going out, meant to have over the weekend but you guys always had till next Monday to get them back.

So yeah, expect them soon and we would like them back for Monday.

IWA:

HWA:

General: