Page 1577 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 577 1077 1477 1527 156715751576157715781579 1587 1627 1677 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,770 of 18790
  1. #15761
    Alright guys, All promos for RAW are out, they are due 7/15! Make sure you send one of us on creative the PM, when you send along your promo assignment to the next person in the chain of the promo
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  2. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay guys, so our next PPv is Survivor Series and as promised, we are looking to have an "Official theme" for this one.

    So..

    Any suggestions?.
    Ummm first ones to come to mind are Survive by Rise Against and Breaking Benjamin's Blow Me Away but I'm not sure if those are really good enough for a PPV theme so I'll keep thinking.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #15763
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ummm first ones to come to mind are Survive by Rise Against and Breaking Benjamin's Blow Me Away but I'm not sure if those are really good enough for a PPV theme so I'll keep thinking.
    Well all suggestions are welcome man, thanks for taking an interest.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well all suggestions are welcome man, thanks for taking an interest.
    Give 'em a listen if you haven't already while I keep thinking. No problem.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #15765
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Give 'em a listen if you haven't already while I keep thinking. No problem.
    Okay, I shall man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #15766
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay guys, so our next PPv is Survivor Series and as promised, we are looking to have an "Official theme" for this one.

    So..

    Any suggestions?.
    Survive by Sick Puppies could be a good one
    Profile Retired

  7. #15767
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Survive by Sick Puppies could be a good one
    Hmm, will check that out too! Cheers man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #15768
    Decide to expand my train of thought to songs I listen when I feel like fighting and immediately White Knuckles bt FFDP came up lol but in an attempt to not present all rock songs I'll suggest It's a Fight by 3 6 Mafia. It's different.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #15769
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ryback: Is the savanna really bare of all opposition? Or is my prey simply in hiding out of fear? Either way, the WWE Championship will be mine and there will be no man alive capable of stopping me as the laws of nature are administered.


  10. #15770
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: Is the savanna really bare of all opposition? Or is my prey simply in hiding out of fear? Either way, the WWE Championship will be mine and there will be no man alive capable of stopping me as the laws of nature are administered.
    When did Ryback become Monty Brown?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.