Page 1573 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 573 1073 1473 1523 156315711572157315741575 1583 1623 1673 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,730 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    WWE Fed Update:

So most of you have been wondering what the hold up is, and whats the status here... so here it goes.

As most of you know at War Games PPV, we did not have a WWE Championship match because we could not find a suitable storyline on such short notice that would make us as creative, and the person who won the championship, happy and feeling as though they deserved the title, so we opted not to go with one.

Ever since you know who left us high and dry as WWE Champion, all of our future plans were messed up. We were going to have plans leading up to War Games, but then he wanted to come back, so we started adjusting our future plans. Then he got banned and once again messed up everything. So we said we would wait, run with all the storylines to War Games, and then after plan for the foreseeable future.

Thats whats been taking so long, the planning. With all of the plans messed up and whatnot, a good portion of what we needed to plan had to start from scratch. I think us as creative knew there might be a prolonged delay with the amount of planning that needed to go on, and it happened.

Now after this delay, I can confidently say that we have plans mapped out for the foreseeable future, and by future I'm talking about even having a few ideas jotted down up to WrestleMania.

So with that said, Nitro's first show after War Games has been planned out, as has Impact, so those shows have already gotten out their promos out. RAW I am in the process of putting together the first show now as we have gotten our ideas down. So once I get it up and get approval, promos will go out, hopefully today, if not tomorrow for sure, and the first RAW will be on July 15th.

So there is the update, I hope you guys understand and continue to stick with us, and are in this for the long haul. I can promise we won't have anymore of these prolonged delays after a PPV, it was just you know who getting banned who ruined everything. I really think you will enjoy what we have planned, and I can say we are getting close to the Road to WrestleMania, and I'm excited, Creative is excited, and I hope you all are as well.
    That's completely understandable.

I'm more excited now this has happened and from a creative point of view, I understand completely with the Aries stuff.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Awesome, can't wait man!

Also, what's with the 'thbk = 8===>' tag? Some clown thinking he's funny eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    There's one like that in IWA with Benny.
    Yea as Eddie said something similar happened to Benny in IWA. I don't know how to remove those type tags so if someone could for me, that would be great.

I know Eddie said something similar, but I'm going to echo his statement from IWA here...

I don't know why this tag was made, but its childish. If its some sort of joke, own up to it, and if it is some way to get back at THBK for something creative or booking wise, this isn't the right way to go about it. Either way whoever did this should own up. THBK has always been open about talking to him or to any of us on creative if you have a problem with something booking wise. If this is your way of saying you aren't happy it isn't going to help.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    There's one like that in IWA with Benny.
    I see. Some funny man around I'm sure.

WWE Fed Update:

So most of you have been wondering what the hold up is, and whats the status here... so here it goes.

As most of you know at War Games PPV, we did not have a WWE Championship match because we could not find a suitable storyline on such short notice that would make us as creative, and the person who won the championship, happy and feeling as though they deserved the title, so we opted not to go with one.

Ever since you know who left us high and dry as WWE Champion, all of our future plans were messed up. We were going to have plans leading up to War Games, but then he wanted to come back, so we started adjusting our future plans. Then he got banned and once again messed up everything. So we said we would wait, run with all the storylines to War Games, and then after plan for the foreseeable future.

Thats whats been taking so long, the planning. With all of the plans messed up and whatnot, a good portion of what we needed to plan had to start from scratch. I think us as creative knew there might be a prolonged delay with the amount of planning that needed to go on, and it happened.

Now after this delay, I can confidently say that we have plans mapped out for the foreseeable future, and by future I'm talking about even having a few ideas jotted down up to WrestleMania.

So with that said, Nitro's first show after War Games has been planned out, as has Impact, so those shows have already gotten out their promos out. RAW I am in the process of putting together the first show now as we have gotten our ideas down. So once I get it up and get approval, promos will go out, hopefully today, if not tomorrow for sure, and the first RAW will be on July 15th.

So there is the update, I hope you guys understand and continue to stick with us, and are in this for the long haul. I can promise we won't have anymore of these prolonged delays after a PPV, it was just you know who getting banned who ruined everything. I really think you will enjoy what we have planned, and I can say we are getting close to the Road to WrestleMania, and I'm excited, Creative is excited, and I hope you all are as well.
    Sounds like good news to me. A shame that the planning's taken so long, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Can't wait for some assignments!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Yea as Eddie said something similar happened to Benny in IWA. I don't know how to remove those type tags so if someone could for me, that would be great.

I know Eddie said something similar, but I'm going to echo his statement from IWA here...

I don't know why this tag was made, but its childish. If its some sort of joke, own up to it, and if it is some way to get back at THBK for something creative or booking wise, this isn't the right way to go about it. Either way whoever did this should own up. THBK has always been open about talking to him or to any of us on creative if you have a problem with something booking wise. If this is your way of saying you aren't happy it isn't going to help.
    The only people that can edit tags are mods, the OP of the thread (I think) or whoever made said tags. I think mods have the ability to find out who made specific tags too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Inexcusable!!!

Totally understandable and am glad you got things back on track. Looking forward to getting promo assignments soon.
    That's completely understandable.

I'm more excited now this has happened and from a creative point of view, I understand completely with the Aries stuff.
    Sounds like good news to me. A shame that the planning's taken so long, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Can't wait for some assignments!
    I'm glad you guys understand. And I'm happy you guys are excited for the future as we are

TT, I wasn't to happy its taken this long to plan either, but it had to happen in order for us to move forward, there was no way around it, and now that I think we have everything back on track, we can move on.

I like what we have planned for Survivor Series too, and being one of the big 4 PPVs I think it will be special. So as always just stay tuned to the shows starting next week, and I hope you guys like what we have planned, some big twists for sure

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

WWE Fed Update:

All of this understandable bro. Hope for the future from here on out to be very bright.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I think the tag was done by Des or Niall Haha! It's been there a while, I have no problem.

If somebody has a real issue with me, they know how to contact me and I will speak with them.

Thanks for the support though lads!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I think the tag was done by Des or Niall Haha! It's been there a while, I have no problem.

If somebody has a real issue with me, they know how to contact me and I will speak with them.

I have a real issue with you mister.... I walked into the General Manager's office earlier and didn't find my nameplate in front of the door.

Glamour Girl remembers Eve is the GM not her.

Oh actually forget what I just said .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Awesome, can't wait man!

Also, what's with the 'thbk = 8===>' tag? Some clown thinking he's funny eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Correct. I did it ages ago when we were messing around with tags. Nothing more. I'm not sure about the IWA one though. I'd presume it'd be a joke though. Hardly think that if someone wanted to insult Benny, the best they'd say is that he has no penis.

I'm looking forward to the run up to SS. We've got some good ideas going, lets just hope they turn out to be as good as I hope .
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I have a real issue with you mister.... I walked into the General Manager's office earlier and didn't find my nameplate in front of the door.

Glamour Girl remembers Eve is the GM not her.

Oh actually forget what I just said .
    Haha! We have a room for you.. With a nameplate too!

It's the old janitors room, enjoy!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.