Page 1567 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 567106714671517155715651566156715681569157716171667 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,670 of 18194
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

@PacificPrincess:
    Be your own person, prove you are the greatest #BetterThanTheBest
    @AmyLitaDumas: Do you not see this title around my waist? I have nothing left to prove. I am the Greatest. It's only a matter of time until all of these divas fall into line while I beat one each and every single month. #WomensChampion

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    @AmyLitaDumas: Do you not see this title around my waist? I have nothing left to prove. I am the Greatest. It's only a matter of time until all of these divas fall into line while I beat one each and every single month. #WomensChampion

@:PacificPrincess:
    Respect I have given, as you know...Yet to face me for that title #ChallengeIssued

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

@:PacificPrincess:
    Respect I have given, as you know...Yet to face me for that title #ChallengeIssued

@AmyLitaDumas:
    Just what have you even done to deserve a shot at this? #EarnIt #NoShortcuts

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

@AmyLitaDumas:
    Just what have you even done to deserve a shot at this? #EarnIt #NoShortcuts

@PacificPrincess:
    Watch me earn it, I accept your challenge, now except mine #Scared?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    @CodyRhodesWWE: I guess you're going to need a challenger. Expect to see me soon Chris. #GoldenBoy #FutureWWEChampion
    @IAmJericho: You guess wrong, I'm going to be handed the Championship. Just like you have been handed everything in your career thus far. #justice
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    @IAmJericho: You guess wrong, I'm going to be handed the Championship. Just like you have been handed everything in your career thus far. #justice

Cody puts down the phone he's tweeting on.

Cody Rhodes:So after everything you have fought for Chris, you're just going to sit back with the WWE Championship and expect everybody to turn around and agree with how Raw is run by you and your pathetic mistress? No, if anything- you're very wrong. I'm expecting a very different kind of reaction. That WWE Championship has been held by some of the greatest of all time, it deserves better than never to be defended and always to sit around the waist of some smug son of a bitch who doesn't quite understand what he's got himself into. You were relevant for one night twelve years ago, and one night this year. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I get it though Chris, after all- if I were you, I would be scared of me too.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Finally got around to reading Wargames and have zero time for a review- but just gotta say, job well done. Some of the winners of the matches were predictable- but they were still good

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

@FightSteenFight: #SCUM has only just begun. Undertaker, I am coming for your title and I will be the next Intercontinental Champion. I proved to everyone that we are here and we mean business.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Cody puts down the phone he's tweeting on.

Cody Rhodes:So after everything you have fought for Chris, you're just going to sit back with the WWE Championship and expect everybody to turn around and agree with how Raw is run by you and your pathetic mistress? No, if anything- you're very wrong. I'm expecting a very different kind of reaction. That WWE Championship has been held by some of the greatest of all time, it deserves better than never to be defended and always to sit around the waist of some smug son of a bitch who doesn't quite understand what he's got himself into. You were relevant for one night twelve years ago, and one night this year. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I get it though Chris, after all- if I were you, I would be scared of me too.
    Eve: Mistress? May I remind you Mister Rhodes that my relationship with Chris Jericho is strictly professional, I simply rewarded him for his constant effort in making RAW the number one show. You on the other hand should be very careful what you say because at the moment you only have a job because I allow it and really who knows how long that will last? Maybe Teddy will have some company in the unemployment line.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Mistress? May I remind you Mister Rhodes that my relationship with Chris Jericho is strictly professional, I simply rewarded him for his constant effort in making RAW the number one show. You on the other hand should be very careful what you say because at the moment you only have a job because I allow it and really who knows how long that will last? Maybe Teddy will have some company in the unemployment line.
    Cody Rhodes: You know what Eve, go ahead, fire me. See if Vince McMahon will allow you to do it. See if I don't do a John Cena and rock up, week in week out with tickets to the show just so I can make your life a living misery, just so I can make Chris Jericho's life a living misery. The simple fact of the matter is that you may be the General Manager but I don't agree with it at all. And unless you want a serious problem on your hands Eve, I'd suggest you not only put your attention into the affairs of Chris Jericho, but also of the entire roster. Because the last time somebody was this unpopular with the roster, there was a vote of no confidence above their head. And in less than a week, they lost control of Raw.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013