Page 1563 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 563106314631513155315611562156315641565157316131663 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,630 of 18169
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    No offense, but so what if I got it wrong? Zero already pointed that out and I made a joke to save face. Is it really something that needs to be pointed out again?
    I have no issue with the fact you got it wrong. I have an issue with the fact that you pulled the 'I'm a girl' card. Regardless of if it was a joke, so what if you're a girl on a wrestling forum? That doesn't mean you should get treated any differently.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I have no issue with the fact you got it wrong. I have an issue with the fact that you pulled the 'I'm a girl' card. Regardless of if it was a joke, so what if you're a girl on a wrestling forum? That doesn't mean you should get treated any differently.
    The girl card was the joke, I don't expect to be treated differently. That said just cause I said the legendary thing different from how it's said in the show doesn't mean it needs to be corrected, it's not like I spelled it wrong in a promo.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    @IAmJericho: @WadeBarrett @WWESheamus @RealKurtAngle and I got the job done #TeamEve #FTW
    @IAmJericho: Should also add that not only did #TeamEve win but #TeamTeddy and @CodyRhodesWWE LOST which makes him a #looser
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The girl card was the joke, I don't expect to be treated differently. That said just cause I said the legendary thing different from how it's said in the show doesn't mean it needs to be corrected, it's not like I spelled it wrong in a promo.
    Yeah I figured as much now. But still, don't pull that card- regardless of if it is a joke. It only takes one comment from that card for Zero or anybody else for that matter to get into serious trouble. As for the Legen...wait for it...Dary, if you're gonna quote Barney Stinson in front of Zero especially, at least get it right- and if you don't, you gotta expect to be corrected.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

@IAmJericho: Should also add that not only did #TeamEve win but #TeamTeddy and @CodyRhodesWWE LOST which makes him a #looser
    @CodyRhodesWWE: Congrats Chris. You've done a lot of things in your time...Undisputed Champion, Record Intercontinental Championship reigns...and now you run Raw! Just remember to take your puppet Eve out of your pocket in time for the start. #SeeYouOnRaw

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Yeah I figured as much now. But still, don't pull that card- regardless of if it is a joke. It only takes one comment from that card for Zero or anybody else for that matter to get into serious trouble. As for the Legen...wait for it...Dary, if you're gonna quote Barney Stinson in front of Zero especially, at least get it right- and if you don't, you gotta expect to be corrected.
    I didn't realize the quoting thing was such a big deal in the e-fed world. As for the girl card I sad I could get away with saying it wrong because I'm a girl so I can't imagine why Zero or anyone else would get in trouble when the one referencing what she can do based on gender is me, but anyway it was a joke and it's gone somewhere nobody wants it to go so let's drop it and go back to IC'ing with Tommy.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

I didn't realize the quoting thing was such a big deal in the e-fed world. As for the girl card I sad I could get away with saying it wrong because I'm a girl so I can't imagine why Zero or anyone else would get in trouble when the one referencing what she can do based on gender is me, but anyway it was a joke and it's gone somewhere nobody wants it to go so let's drop it and go back to IC'ing with Tommy.
    You're a girl?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    @CodyRhodesWWE: Congrats Chris. You've done a lot of things in your time...Undisputed Champion, Record Intercontinental Championship reigns...and now you run Raw! Just remember to take your puppet Eve out of your pocket in time for the start. #SeeYouOnRaw
    @IAmJericho: @CodyRhodesWWE I will see you on #Raw Maybe I'll have you put in a gauntlet match against @WadeBarrett @RealKurtAngle and @WWESheamus #likeabaws
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

@GMEveTorres: I am so proud of my team!!! I never doubted any of you, but least of all you Chris. We need to celebrate!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena