Page 1558 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 558 1058 1458 1508 154815561557155815591560 1568 1608 1658 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,580 of 18790
    ???: Can you feel it in the air? Can you smell it? It's there- even if you don't recognize it. It's the distinct smell of fear. The man laughs. Fear is evident from the fact that nobody dares address me- nobody even dares look at the shadows. They're scared that I'm going to enlighten them- but that's just it. I want them to fear me- it makes me hungrier. It makes me stronger, and it makes all of them more willing. More willing to listen.

The man laughs maniacally.

Because the stronger I get man, the more people are going to start taking notice. I can see you all looking at the shadows, looking with the corner of your eyes because you're so scared that the second you give that shadow the full attention I want you to give- your eyes will be more open to the way that society works than ever before. Society doesn't want you to look at the shadows. Society doesn't want you to believe me. Society will tell you I am lying.

Society knows the truth.

Another maniacal laugh is heard.

Society is just as scared as you are. Every single person- every single normal everyday person is just as scared as you are. And you don't even know who I am yet! The man laughs. As soon as I walk out of the shadows, your entire world will change. Your entire perception of how the world works will change. You will change. Society will break down, and you will all begin to turn on each other.

Those that listen, they will come forth and I will show them the truth, the truth of how to live. Those that don't- they will barely survive.

Until I get my hands on them.

‚ÄčThe man laughs even more manically before beginning to hum.

I hope the PPV goes well and is up soon, looks like it. Hope so.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ???: Can you feel it in the air? Can you smell it? It's there- even if you don't recognize it. It's the distinct smell of fear. The man laughs. Fear is evident from the fact that nobody dares address me- nobody even dares look at the shadows. They're scared that I'm going to enlighten them- but that's just it. I want them to fear me- it makes me hungrier. It makes me stronger, and it makes all of them more willing. More willing to listen.

The man laughs maniacally.

Because the stronger I get man, the more people are going to start taking notice. I can see you all looking at the shadows, looking with the corner of your eyes because you're so scared that the second you give that shadow the full attention I want you to give- your eyes will be more open to the way that society works than ever before. Society doesn't want you to look at the shadows. Society doesn't want you to believe me. Society will tell you I am lying.

Society knows the truth.

Another maniacal laugh is heard.

Society is just as scared as you are. Every single person- every single normal everyday person is just as scared as you are. And you don't even know who I am yet! The man laughs. As soon as I walk out of the shadows, your entire world will change. Your entire perception of how the world works will change. You will change. Society will break down, and you will all begin to turn on each other.

Those that listen, they will come forth and I will show them the truth, the truth of how to live. Those that don't- they will barely survive.

Until I get my hands on them.

‚ÄčThe man laughs even more manically before beginning to hum.
    Sorry B-Mac

Booker: This dude right here, he in my fav five, dawg. He crazy and crazy is always good for business.

Show will be up later, but in the meantime, anyone care to do fillers for me?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Yep, show will be up when G is ready to post.

It's all set to go. Hope you guys enjoy it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm almost ready to post the show, but first, I'm going to give some time to anyone who wants to and hasn't gotten a chance to...

Fill out the Prediction Contest!

Remember winner books a match on RAW is WAR or Nitro!

What have ya got to lose?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I'm almost ready to post the show, but first, I'm going to give some time to anyone who wants to and hasn't gotten a chance to...

Fill out the Prediction Contest!

Remember winner books a match on RAW is WAR or Nitro!

What have ya got to lose?
    If you want me to book a match so badly, all you gotta do is ask. No need for these "Prediction Contest" nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    If you want me to book a match so badly, all you gotta do is ask. No need for these "Prediction Contest" nonsense
    Haha! Have you won one yet mate? If not. I'm surprised, because you are so aware.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! Have you won one yet mate? If not. I'm surprised, because you are so aware.
    I don't partake in them really, never have. Even if I do I do (with the expressed desire to not have my picks count for points). Just never got to the spirit of them. I express who I want to win and whatnot in my reviews and am happy with that.

Which is why should you ever really want a match from yours truly, all you gotta do is ask.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I don't partake in them really, never have. Even if I do I do (with the expressed desire to not have my picks count for points). Just never got to the spirit of them. I express who I want to win and whatnot in my reviews and am happy with that.

Which is why should you ever really want a match from yours truly, all you gotta do is ask.
    Ah that's fair enough man. I have not done too many myself.
    It's just there for the people who enjoy them and also to remind people of the card if we have not posted it here I guess.

Alright bro, I shall remember that man. Thanks.

IWA:

HWA:

General: