Page 1547 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 547 1047 1447 1497 153715451546154715481549 1557 1597 1647 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,470 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If it's I think you're guessing, then...........

If you PM Eddie your guess, he may or may not tell you whether or not you're right, his decision.
    I didn't tell him if he was right or wrong

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    raven: How sad. How sad indeed. A man has to hide behind a veil to keep his identity safe. But i know you, you're just like your old man, you're a sad sack of a wrestler trying to make a name for yourself on your own but you will soon see you will end up as a hanger on, leeching of the tit of your saviour, your master whomever it may be, you will never amount to anything on your own
    ???: Oh look, it's a little bird. The man laughs. You're different to every single person in the back Raven- because you get it man. You get that society is teaching the wrong ways, showing the wrong paths, lying at every turn. The man laughs again but when he speaks again, he's much more serious. You know what makes you stand out Raven? It's the fact that despite you getting it, despite the fact that you understand- you still like to poison the minds of all of your followers. Maria, Mankind. Both of them are weak-minded because you have made them weak-minded. The man hums a little but stops.

That's the difference between you and I man. My people. All of my people. They understand that I'm doing this for all of them. ALL of them.

The man laughs maniacally before humming once more.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

???: Oh look, it's a little bird. The man laughs. You're different to every single person in the back Raven- because you get it man. You get that society is teaching the wrong ways, showing the wrong paths, lying at every turn. The man laughs again but when he speaks again, he's much more serious. You know what makes you stand out Raven? It's the fact that despite you getting it, despite the fact that you understand- you still like to poison the minds of all of your followers. Maria, Mankind. Both of them are weak-minded because you have made them weak-minded. The man hums a little but stops.

That's the difference between you and I man. My people. All of my people. They understand that I'm doing this for all of them. ALL of them.

I know it lacks the nursery rhymes, but I'm getting 'Boogeyman' from this...

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Haha lacks worms too...

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    Whoever Eddie is, I have a feeling that he likes to...

eat.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Rsven: Lest you forget- Mick and Maria came to me. They came for guidance. I made the mistake of seaking out one person who I thought I could mold, one person who I thought I could save from his sad life. And look where that man is now- out laying in some gutter. But Maria and Mick- they are strong minded, they havve that killer instinct that just had to be let out. I merely showed them the pathway. For too long others held them back- but they are free now. They can and will do as they please

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

*Jumps up and down* I know I know!!!
    Profile Retired

I think the WWE Fed is still lacking a character controlled by BennyTheBall .
    ‚Äč

Rsven: Lest you forget- Mick and Maria came to me. They came for guidance. I made the mistake of seaking out one person who I thought I could mold, one person who I thought I could save from his sad life. And look where that man is now- out laying in some gutter. But Maria and Mick- they are strong minded, they havve that killer instinct that just had to be let out. I merely showed them the pathway. For too long others held them back- but they are free now. They can and will do as they please
    ???: The man laughs. They came for guidance because they are weak, they are weak-minded and your lies have done nothing to change that Raven. Abyss was different. Abyss was purely there for your amusement. The man laughs maniacally. Society wants us to fear you Raven. You want us to fear you- but when I arrive, there will be no fear for you to feed on. Because all fear will be coming to me. The man laughs again. Maria and Mankind, they are different to what you perceive. The killer instinct? The man laughs even more maniacally. The only instinctive feature they have is to run. Run for The Flock Raven. Run. The man begins to hum again.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Raven: yes, Abyss was there for my amusement. He was a project. A failed one at that but I moved on. But you are so wrong about Maria and Mick. So so wrong. Society merely threw them out, looked at them as outcast. Society usually does that to geniuses. Maria has always been more than a mere pretty face- she has always had a strong mind and a great work ethic, learning the ins and outs of this sport and life. And Mick is a genius in the ring- he knows what has to be done in the ring. He will fuck with your mind. He is a true ring general

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Raven: yes, Abyss was there for my amusement. He was a project. A failed one at that but I moved on. But you are so wrong about Maria and Mick. So so wrong. Society merely threw them out, looked at them as outcast. Society usually does that to geniuses. Maria has always been more than a mere pretty face- she has always had a strong mind and a great work ethic, learning the ins and outs of this sport and life. And Mick is a genius in the ring- he knows what has to be done in the ring. He will fuck with your mind. He is a true ring general
    ???: The man laughs. That's the problem with you man. You failed. You try and undertake these projects where you open their minds, but you failed with Abyss and when the novelty wears off, you'll realise that you've failed with Mankind and Maria too. Another laugh echoes throughout the shadows. You wanna talk mind fuck- how can a shallow prophet such as yourself be misled? How can a man with everything you have in-ring and out, need a Flock to make an impact? Why do you, if you have such perfect followers, keep losing to Sting? The man laughs maniacally.

My people don't do my dirty work. They simply listen.

And the people that don't listen- well they run.

The man laughs more maniacally than ever before, before beginning to hum.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion