Page 1456 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 456 956 1356 1406 144614541455145614571458 1466 1506 1556 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,560 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The Hurricane: Congratulations, Daniels. But don't think that The Hurricane isn't in sniffing distance of getting a spot in that Ultimate X match. I promised the people that I would one day be a champion that they can be proud of and since you cost me that opportunity at Money In The Bank, I'm more driven than ever to become the X-Division Champion.
    Velvet Sky: New Impact merchandise!

vs.jpg
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: New Impact merchandise!

vs.jpg
    The Hurricane:.............The Hurricane would like to purchase this merchandise.

The Hurricane:.............The Hurricane would like to purchase this merchandise.
    Velvet Sky: $5.00..... $100.00 autographed by me, Velvet Sky.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Velvet Sky: $5.00..... $100.00 autographed by me, Velvet Sky.
    Sable: $100? Someone sure thinks highly of herself. Can't believe people pay for trash.

146.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: $100? Someone sure thinks highly of herself. Can't believe people pay for trash.

146.jpg
    Velvet Sky: Well they paid you money to be here, I guess the WWE does accept trash like you Sable!
    ​​​

Velvet Sky: Well they paid you money to be here, I guess the WWE does accept trash like you Sable!
    Sable Oh sweetie I'm a $1000 bottle of wine whereas you are wine in a box. See the difference?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable Oh sweetie I'm a $1000 bottle of wine whereas you are wine in a box. See the difference?
    Velvet Sky: Honestly Sable, all I see is a $1 ho who wished she had the figure of a wine bottle. Why don't you go back to your nursing home and play some bridge or something. Fans are here to see beautiful Divas like me, not old, mature, saggy breasts women like you.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Velvet Sky: Honestly Sable, all I see is a $1 ho who wished she had the figure of a wine bottle. Why don't you go back to your nursing home and play some bridge or something. Fans are here to see beautiful Divas like me, not old, mature, saggy breasts women like you.
    The Hurricane: I concur! I mean uh......what she said!

The Hurricane: I concur! I mean uh......what she said!
    Velvet Sky: Hurricane stand back.... there's an old woman coming!!! And I don't mean "that" type of coming!!!

Points to Sable
    ​​​

Sable: You mean trashy skanks like yourself is what the fans want to see? Must be wishful thinking because no diva has ever commanded as much attention as I have.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena