Page 1453 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 45395313531403144314511452145314541455146315031553 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,530 of 18203
    Favorite Moment: Personally...seeing All American Perfection break down after losing the titles lol Egos have come into play now and it's great to see each member point out why they were successful because of them. Was a great sight to see lol

Best Piece of Booking: The out of nowhere attack from The UK in the Main Event, that being said....FACK!!! my luck when my characters get the main event lol every time! Was a great way to help get the spotlight back on them given their PPV performance.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Ummm....the overly long Chyna promo =S Sorry but I found myself a bit bored about halfway through it. I get that Chyna had a lot to say and she should get the chance to, she's a good character but damn so much in one go was just...ugh! Spreading it out over the weeks to come would've been ideal.

Best Match: Not being selfish at all but that Tag Team Championship match was insane. The added emotion out of the conflict between Swagger and Ziggler was superb. Also The Kings retained so I'm excited!!!

Best Promo: Umm...really can't pick one but I will give props to eyehatecena and Torphy for completely turning the Sting/Raven feud from the snooze fest that I felt it was at first barely even getting noticed by me on Raw among the UK forming, Aries winning the title, etc. to a great feud I personally look forward to seeing week after week. This week's promo had a lot to do with that more so with Mankind's part. Good job, fellas.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Other than the Chyna promo, not really.

Any Final Positives: Seeing the WWE Championship taken off Aries and held off till after War Games. Seeing Jericho and Rhodes named captains for the War Games match.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope.

Overall Show Grade: A
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Personally...seeing All American Perfection break down after losing the titles lol Egos have come into play now and it's great to see each member point out why they were successful because of them. Was a great sight to see lol

Best Piece of Booking: The out of nowhere attack from The UK in the Main Event, that being said....FACK!!! my luck when my characters get the main event lol every time! Was a great way to help get the spotlight back on them given their PPV performance.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Ummm....the overly long Chyna promo =S Sorry but I found myself a bit bored about halfway through it. I get that Chyna had a lot to say and she should get the chance to, she's a good character but damn so much in one go was just...ugh! Spreading it out over the weeks to come would've been ideal.

Best Match: Not being selfish at all but that Tag Team Championship match was insane. The added emotion out of the conflict between Swagger and Ziggler was superb. Also The Kings retained so I'm excited!!!

Best Promo: Umm...really can't pick one but I will give props to eyehatecena and Torphy for completely turning the Sting/Raven feud from the snooze fest that I felt it was at first barely even getting noticed by me on Raw among the UK forming, Aries winning the title, etc. to a great feud I personally look forward to seeing week after week. This week's promo had a lot to do with that more so with Mankind's part. Good job, fellas.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Other than the Chyna promo, not really.

Any Final Positives: Seeing the WWE Championship taken off Aries and held off till after War Games. Seeing Jericho and Rhodes named captains for the War Games match.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope.

Overall Show Grade: A
    Glad you enjoyed the show mate! Thanks for the feedback.

I wrote the tag match so I'm glad you liked that bro, I thought you would.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Impact is up guys! Check it out. Let me know what guys think.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Overall a great start with Impact. Great choice with announceers being Cole and matchews. while I do not care for Cole now in the real WWE, I felt it was weird him not being here in the fantasy efed. also great to see JB and Christy Hemme on Impact too as they have been fixtures on the real TNA for a pretty long time. mixture of TNA/WWE non wrestlers was a good thing. now on to the show. I had forgot that you said that was the format you were gonna use- but it works, and saves time(less videos for you to look for). its descrptive enough- the finishing of the match that is- so it works. Was great to see some of the talent that has not been used for awhile be given some 'TV' time and a nice surprise seeing Somoa Joe. And the Velvet Sky pix, well thank you, it was verry nice and you should really post more of them on each show, each thread, each post, lol. Seriously though, other than calling Daniels "Fallen Angle" instead of Fallen Angel" a few times, I saw no real negatives. And did I mention, very nice Velvet pix, so was Maryse's

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

I respect your opinion, but disagree. I've read lots of promos that have been way longer than the one I wrote and that's coming from characters that didn't just make their returns after a long time. A lot of what she talked about in her promo was standard for that kind of interview since I covered her return match, her opponents in the match, the winner, her personal life (which had to be covered and couldn't be 2 sentences long) and extremely briefly her career in the WWE during her first run, so much so that I never mentioned past feuds, her title runs or her achievements in the men's division at all so while I respect your right to your opinion I truly think that no less would be expected of a character like Shawn Michaels if he had been gone for the same amount of time.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

the Chyna segment would have not worked over a few weeks unless it was building up to a debut. But I didn't see it as overly long. Like Glamour said, I have seen some much longer and not as informative, and those seemed to be just talking for the sake of talking. She had Chyna opening up, to give us some insight into where Chyna's head is now. It was my fav promo of the show, and it was a show full of great ones

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I respect your opinion, but disagree. I've read lots of promos that have been way longer than the one I wrote and that's coming from characters that didn't just make their returns after a long time. A lot of what she talked about in her promo was standard for that kind of interview since I covered her return match, her opponents in the match, the winner, her personal life (which had to be covered and couldn't be 2 sentences long) and extremely briefly her career in the WWE during her first run, so much so that I never mentioned past feuds, her title runs or her achievements in the men's division at all so while I respect your right to your opinion I truly think that no less would be expected of a character like Shawn Michaels if he had been gone for the same amount of time.
    Ok, then.....that's your opinion and kudos to you for it. I'll stick with mine.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Nitroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lets do it!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Overall a great start with Impact. Great choice with announceers being Cole and matchews. while I do not care for Cole now in the real WWE, I felt it was weird him not being here in the fantasy efed. also great to see JB and Christy Hemme on Impact too as they have been fixtures on the real TNA for a pretty long time. mixture of TNA/WWE non wrestlers was a good thing. now on to the show. I had forgot that you said that was the format you were gonna use- but it works, and saves time(less videos for you to look for). its descrptive enough- the finishing of the match that is- so it works. Was great to see some of the talent that has not been used for awhile be given some 'TV' time and a nice surprise seeing Somoa Joe. And the Velvet Sky pix, well thank you, it was verry nice and you should really post more of them on each show, each thread, each post, lol. Seriously though, other than calling Daniels "Fallen Angle" instead of Fallen Angel" a few times, I saw no real negatives. And did I mention, very nice Velvet pix, so was Maryse's
    Damn! My English. Haha! sorry about that.

Glad you enjoyed it man. Thank's for the feedback.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

As for the Chyna promo, it's just opinions on what you like or feel like reading. Zero was being honest and if he didn't like it.. then he didn't like it. That's fine. I liked it and other people did that's fine also.

IWA:

HWA:

General: