Page 1452 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 452 952 1352 1402 144214501451145214531454 1462 1502 1552 ... LastLast
Results 14,511 to 14,520 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Well Maria, no hard feelings when I get my hands on you and literally destroy you and tear your body to pieces. You and I, my so called friend, we are not even close to being done. You screwed me out of my shot at the title and I will get my sweet revenge on you. Oh, and when we do meet, leave your pupeteer at home. If you are brave enough, I believe we can settle this all on our own Maria!!!
    Maria: Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's pretty ironic that between the two of us, YOU'RE the silly girl now, isn't it? In case you haven't figured it out yet, Raven and I are one. Wherever he goes, I go and I know that he'll always be watching me to make sure that jealous hussies like you don't do anything foolish. Now, if I were you, I'd just give up. You're outnumbered and outclassed. My aim to please Raven won't be a fight that I'll fight fairly so I don't see the reason to appeal to fairness or justice or any of that crap. As far as I'm concerned, you and I are over. Who's got the briefcase? Me. Who's got the power? Me. Who has the affection of the most *super delicious man alive? Me. I've got all the cards, Katie. And what do you have exactly? Nothing but jealousy and contempt for the woman you could never be.

OOC: *I couldn't say that line w/o laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's pretty ironic that between the two of us, YOU'RE the silly girl now, isn't it? In case you haven't figured it out yet, Raven and I are one. Wherever he goes, I go and I know that he'll always be watching me to make sure that jealous hussies like you don't do anything foolish. Now, if I were you, I'd just give up. You're outnumbered and outclassed. My aim to please Raven won't be a fight that I'll fight fairly so I don't see the reason to appeal to fairness or justice or any of that crap. As far as I'm concerned, you and I are over. Who's got the briefcase? Me. Who's got the power? Me. Who has the affection of the most *super delicious man alive? Me. I've got all the cards, Katie. And what do you have exactly? Nothing but jealousy and contempt for the woman you could never be.

OOC: *I couldn't say that line w/o laughing.
    Kaitlyn: The woman I could never be? Really? Like I'd wanna be a bitch like you Maria. I don't care if you and Raven are one, I don't even care if you pee and he farts while in the bathroom, since you both go everywhere together. You're right, you got the briefcase, but you did it without honor and integrity. We'll meet again little puppet.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Kaitlyn: The woman I could never be? Really? Like I'd wanna be a bitch like you Maria. I don't care if you and Raven are one, I don't even care if you pee and he farts while in the bathroom, since you both go everywhere together. You're right, you got the briefcase, but you did it without honor and integrity. We'll meet again little puppet.
    Maria: Hmph.Don't count on it. I'll be too busy defending my future Womens Championship and spending time with the man of my dreams to take any notice of you. But if you insist on trying to fight me, go ahead. You'll just have to get through my good friend, Mankind and my knight in shining armor to do it. But I know even you're not that stupid to try it so why don't you do yourself a favor and stand in the sidelines like all the other invisible girls?

Maria: Hmph.Don't count on it. I'll be too busy defending my future Womens Championship and spending time with the man of my dreams to take any notice of you. But if you insist on trying to fight me, go ahead. You'll just have to get through my good friend, Mankind and my knight in shining armor to do it. But I know even you're not that stupid to try it so why don't you do yourself a favor and stand in the sidelines like all the other invisible girls?
    Kaitlyn: Or maybe I'll just bring a friend to take care of Mankind. He sweats and bleeds like any normal man. Threats don't scare me.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Kaitlyn: Or maybe I'll just bring a friend to take care of Mankind. He sweats and bleeds like any normal man. Threats don't scare me.

Maria:
    Hehehehe, did you hear that? Yeah, I heard it. Kaitlyn thinks she has friends now? I know, right? Ridiculous! Please, I was the closest thing to a friend you had and now that I'm no longer riding your coattails, who could you possibly have left, huh? What makes you think you know anyone who can take care of The Flock? If Sting couldn't do it, no one can. You better remember that.

Quality IC-ing guys. Nice to see.

Also.. I plan on posting Impact in a little while.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Quality IC-ing guys. Nice to see.

Also.. I plan on posting Impact in a little while.
    Can't wait to read it bro.
    ​​​

Maria:
    Hehehehe, did you hear that? Yeah, I heard it. Kaitlyn thinks she has friends now? I know, right? Ridiculous! Please, I was the closest thing to a friend you had and now that I'm no longer riding your coattails, who could you possibly have left, huh? What makes you think you know anyone who can take care of The Flock? If Sting couldn't do it, no one can. You better remember that.
    Kaitlyn: I guess you left riding my coattail and jumped ship to Raven's coat. You are being brainwashed Maria, and one day you will realize it. As for now, just stay clear of my path, if not, I will take you down.
    ​​​

I'm posting it now!

Does anybody want to take the fillers?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Maria:
    Raven: No one can take care of The Flock my Little Dove. NO ONE!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young