Page 1422 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 422 922 1322 1372 141214201421142214231424 1432 1472 1522 ... LastLast
Results 14,211 to 14,220 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The WWE Fed presents....

That's right. The WWE Fed is expanding and this will now be our third show, but not.. our third brand. This will work like Superstars does for the WWE. So let me explain a little.

Currently the Raw and Nitro rosters are very healthy and growing. Now while that's good for this fed, it means we can't show everyone as expected but with this show, we will be looking to showcase the people who may not have had many chances, maybe some people who have had a chance and perhaps screwed up in the past. Maybe some people who would like the chance to try out a character without the pressure of having to feud with a big name(In Effeding terms.) on Raw/Nitro. This show will be used to showcase the people not involved on Raw/Nitro that week as well as the tag team's and Divas.

Most importantly, this show will be used to highlight our brand new!

X-DIVISION!

That's right, following on from our feedback forms we have decided to go ahead and create an X-Division title.

However this show will not be your normal type of E-fed show, Oh no.. admittedly we are taking a big gamble here that could back fire and all go wrong if it's not liked but I think it will work really well. Impact will be done in the form of a normal, standard BTB show. Using example's from Shaz & Niall and off course Eddie, we have decided to use this form of writing to create our new show.

So what's different I here you ask? Well.. We are going to be having promo's and everything else a normal show we do will have. The Main Event will be written and done like a traditional Efed type match too each and every week!

So.. What do you all think? Let us know!!
    New brand? That's absolutely awesome mate, can't wait to see what happens!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    New brand? That's absolutely awesome mate, can't wait to see what happens!
    Technically, it's a new show but all the same, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Yep, new show! Glad you guys are feeling positive.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yep, new show! Glad you guys are feeling positive.
    Cage: Impact is back on TV eh? Watch out for Captain Charisma

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So if anyone was ever thinking of signing up with a cruiserweight/X-Div style wrestler and was not sure before, Now would be the perfect time to do so.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Cage: Impact is back on TV eh? Watch out for Captain Charisma
    DZ: Forget it Cage! Impact will be the show of the SHOW OFF! And who better to make a bigger impact in the X-Division then the man who can't be out performed. ME! Dolph Ziggler! Once, Me and Jack win back our titles, I will be looking to steal the Impact show and become the first ever X-Division champion in the WWE!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

The WWE Fed presents....

That's right. The WWE Fed is expanding and this will now be our third show, but not.. our third brand. This will work like Superstars does for the WWE. So let me explain a little.

Currently the Raw and Nitro rosters are very healthy and growing. Now while that's good for this fed, it means we can't show everyone as expected but with this show, we will be looking to showcase the people who may not have had many chances, maybe some people who have had a chance and perhaps screwed up in the past. Maybe some people who would like the chance to try out a character without the pressure of having to feud with a big name(In Effeding terms.) on Raw/Nitro. This show will be used to showcase the people not involved on Raw/Nitro that week as well as the tag team's and Divas.

Most importantly, this show will be used to highlight our brand new!

X-DIVISION!

That's right, following on from our feedback forms we have decided to go ahead and create an X-Division title.

However this show will not be your normal type of E-fed show, Oh no.. admittedly we are taking a big gamble here that could back fire and all go wrong if it's not liked but I think it will work really well. Impact will be done in the form of a normal, standard BTB show. Using example's from Shaz & Niall and off course Eddie, we have decided to use this form of writing to create our new show.

So what's different I here you ask? Well.. We are going to be having promo's and everything else a normal show we do will have. The Main Event will be written and done like a traditional Efed type match too each and every week!

So.. What do you all think? Let us know!!
    This is fantastic news!

Who's going to be writing it?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This is fantastic news!

Ah yes the million dollar question

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This is fantastic news!

Nice! Pleased by the positive attitude so far, really was not sure how this would go down as it's so different.

Writing it is going to be me! But to make sure I am not out of my depth as I have never done a BTB I have managed to draft in..

*Drum Roll*

SHAZ! We will be doing it together, 50/50.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Nice! Pleased by the positive attitude so far, really was not sure how this would go down as it's so different.

Writing it is going to be me! But to make sure I am not out of my depth as I have never done a BTB I have managed to draft in..

*Drum Roll*

SHAZ! We will be doing it together, 50/50.
    Welcome Shaz!

Not only is he co-writing Impact - he's the new coffee boy. Milk, two sugars, off you go, shag!
    ‚Äč