Page 1417 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 417 917 1317 1367 140714151416141714181419 1427 1467 1517 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,170 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Babe is a Pig.

Meh, I prefer the first movie. Classic shit.

Blog Entries
    Let's get some more feedback in guys would love to hear what all of you thought of it (in depth lol)

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Let's get some more feedback in guys would love to hear what all of you thought of it (in depth lol)
    Just wait for it, like everyone else

I'm sure Ash will do hers soon (she said she will) and Torphy is sure to give his soon as well. So, you at least got that to look forward to.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment:

Mr. Anderson winning the match was the best moment of the night for me. Besides Edge, Anderson was the talent that I believed deserved to be WHC more than anybody else. G.G.G.'s done a fantastic job with controlling his character and hasn't gotten the due recognition he deserves until now. What made it even better was the fact that his own special moment got to close the show. Out of everyone on the card, his win was the most deserved. Congratulations.

Best Match:

There were high quality matches from top to bottom. Three of the matches really had me on the edge of my seat and that was the Divas MITB ladder match, Kidd v. Lesnar and Rock/Ambrose. For me though, I'm going with the Divas MITB ladder match. The biggest nail biter of the entire night because we saw the debut of not one but two Divas who influenced the match in ways that made the entire ride unpredictable the whole way through. Add to the fact that each promo submission was close in quality with another and you have yourself a real winner. Saving Kharma until the end was what really did it for me. You had no idea who she was going after and as the winner of that match, I'm glad I was spared of her wrath.

Best Promo:

Cody Rhodes' promo. I'm not gonna go and pick mine because I still think it's a little cheesy but Rhodes stuff was pretty damn good. Short and sweet which is the way that PPV pre-match promos should always be IMO.

Best Piece of Booking:

The entire Lesnar/Kidd match. Classic, old school underdog going over the big bully. Reminded me so much of Guerrero v. Lesnar with the smaler guy going over with grit and heart. Fantastically written stuff and congratulations to Tyson for retaining his title in believable and heart stopping fashion.

Best Debut *when applicable*:

As if The Flock couldn't get any stronger with Maria being crowned Mrs. MITB, who should show up to join their ranks but Man-fucking-kind. Holy mother of God, I marked out when I saw his picture. I may be biased here but Mankind is my favorite face of Foley, especially his sinister gimmick he had early in his WWF career. Also, I believe that he made the biggest impact as Haasan and Chyna failed to win their matches, Kharma made an impact too but I think Mankind made the most out of it. He adds layers of creepiness and cool to the already top faction of the WWE Fantasy Fed. Can't wait to see what he does form here on out.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Seeing how Rock/Ambrose was the match I wanted to see the most, I just didn't like how Shane had to get involved. It added a bit of unnecessary comedy to a boiling pot of animosity that was stirring in the atmosphere between Ambrose and Rock. Same thing with the whole vending machine bit. I would've preferred a straight up, hardcore fight with no comedic intermission in between.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Besides my promo, in the words of Dean Ambrose...nope.

Any Other Positives:

Every single match was spectacularly written. All of them. You may have had a few standout matches but every single one obviously had time and effort put into them and all the competitors of their matches had ample time to shine all the way through. Every single creative member give yourself a hand.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:

Other than the show being delayed a day? Absolutely not.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):

Understand what sort of intangible emotions should be conveyed the most in certain matches and please do try and post PPVs up on time.

Overall Show Grade: A+.

i already gave a detailed review quite a few pages back

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Mr. Anderson winning the Nitro MITB briefcase. It was 100% deserved, as GGG's promos are top notch. And I've enjoyed the way Anderson has developed around here, going from the Intercontinental Champion- to a future world champion. I can't wait to see what he does in the future.

Best Match: Oh my days, this one is so tough. Errrm...err....errrr....I dunno! I'll just go with the tie, with all the MITB matches. I'm not choosing them cause they were all fully written, but each match had some unique spots in them which I loved since high spots make me jizz the most.

Best Promo:
    Maria all the way, hence why she won the Divas MITB. I can't wait to see what happens with her promos while she's holding the briefcase.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Chris Jericho winning the RAW MITB. His promos are always sick, and I enjoy reading them all the bloody time. And the fact that if it wasn't for Jericho- there wouldn't be a MITB, made the win even more sweeter and precious.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Each debuts had different shock factors to them, and factor that had the biggest shock was none other than Mankind baby! That's not saying that the others weren't bad- but him joining The Flock made me change my boxers...twice.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Seriously. I seriously can't find anything that I didn't like. Everything was so
    fucking good.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    All the matches were fantastic, and it was all on PPV level.

Any Other Positives:
    Rhodes passing out to Aries' Submission hold. It goes to show how determined he is to win that
    title, and him not tapping out proved it- and it didn't make him look weak in the process.

Jericho trying to cash in, but Rhodes denies it from happening. I was so fucking certain that Jericho was going to cash in and become a two time WWE Champion and that surprise was amazing.

Although I wasn't aware of this, and I was actually told- I liked the Divas MITB starting the show, and the RAW MITB being in the middle, and the Nitro MITB ending the show because to me, it made each match MITB match level with each other (if you know what I mean) and it didn't overshadow any of the other matches.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nope.

Overall Show Grade:
    A+. This was a frickin' awesome PPV, and I loved every single bit of it.

i didn't realize that until Shaz pointed it out with the MITB matches but like him, it was a great call on the card lineup

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

For my feedback i'm going to copy the format used by Eddie and S.E.Zero, a PPV just feels like it needs to have a match by match run down ya know? Alright so here we gooooo!

Oh also, just as a disclaimer, this PPV sucked so hard. Really, it was awful.

Anyway now that's out of the way, I would also just like to add that the PPV was over three pages long and I have to admit that i'm not a big fan of reading a marathon show. Not criticism, just my own personal taste.

The first match of the evening, the Divas MITB match, took two whole pages to even get started. Going to admit, these two pages were largely left unread as they're just entrances and I don't really care about entrances. Though obviously my interest perked up when I noticed a picture of Chyna. Anyway into the bits I did read, early on I felt with Chyna and Beth being targetted by the other women you guys were setting up a feud between them going forward, I think if you're not going with that then you're missing a trick. Now as for the match as a whole it was well written and it looks like everyone got a chance to shine so good work on that. The only criticism I can give is perhaps who won the match, but i'll get into that later and things will make a lot more sense. Actually another bit of criticism I can perhaps give is Kharma's interactions with the other Divas, with Chyna debuting you get the sense that her thunder was stolen by someone else, and left me feeling a little congested.

The Rave and Compton promo sort of missed a trick for me as well, perhaps they could have left the big reveal that Compton was not the 'he' Rave has been chatting on about for Nitro. Other than that is was pretty standard fare, not bad.

Hogan and Sandow was a very well fought match but created little to no suspense, but this wasn't the fault of the writer. In my mind there was no way Sandow was winning, Bear's gone and it would be ludicrous for one of his characters to win or even keep a hold on a title now that they're bots.... right... right? Yeah more on that later. Anyway good match, Hogan wins and i'm wondering where he goes next, i'd be unhappy to see Hogan anywhere near a title given his age I might just add.

Ok Sting vs Raven was actually the first 10/10 match of the night for me, as I can't actually pick out anything that was below par or just felt wrong. I pegged Raven as the winner a few weeks ago, writers have a tendency to play 50/50 with most feuds until the last match which I will admit annoys me, but is right for this feud. Now, the things that really made this match were a) the amount of near falls from both men, and the fight Sting put up towards the end which makes him look strong even in defeat, and b) the arrival of my favourite face of Foley, Mankind. 'Vanilla' Mankind if you want to call him that is a perfect fit for the Flock, so good job whoever booked that. Now onto my earlier comment about Maria winning the MITB match, we already have a power group on Raw, and I really don't think we need another especially a heel group. Now I want the Flock to be awesome, but with the UK around I don't believe they should be holding anything right now.

Admittedly in the Undertaker vs Orton feud, early on I had wondered if Orton was the 'he' Rave was talking about, but when remembering that Orton was controlled by Bear I changed my mind and came to the conclusion that Orton had no chance of ever winning this match, so again there was no suspense other than wondering would 'He' appear. Well 'He' didn't appear and considering that Compton and Rave had given it away that Compton wasn't 'He' then it makes more sense for him to be at MITB as opposed to Nitro, bit of a waste but still looking forward to it.

Now don't get me wrong, this was a good match but was probably the match I cared least about on the night. In my opinion we have too many tag teams in the division and not enough focus on key teams. That's about all I can say about this match.

Great promo from Maria, you can see why she was picked as the winner. But as stated in terms of booking the roster she might have been the wrong choice. Anyway yeah great promo.

So onto the Raw MITB match, again a lot of entrances, skipped em, Muhammad Hussan -shrug- wasn't really a fan of his back in the day and not a fan of him being gifted a spot in the MITB match ahead of others. The match itself was great, very well written and I couldn't pick a winner up until right at the end when Jericho managed to grab the briefcase. Was Jericho the right choice? Yeah I think so, too often writers fall into the trap of 'Oh he's had a title run, time for him to put someone else over.' Which shouldn't be the case, if you're good enough to stay at the top then you should. Best match of the night so far.

Next up is the Divas championship match and again it was a well written match, but one of those matches where again I can either take it or leave it. No offense meant to the division, but it's probably my least favourite on the roster. Despite that though, like I said well written match and the right woman won.

Now, Sheamus and Tyler Black is a feud I haven't been paying much attention to, but it was a good match as all have been on the show. I wanted Tyler to win, I think it's his turn to get a decent push and Sheamus hasn't really sold me as the US champion. So for me the wrong man won but i'm not the booker.

Now the next match was the one I was most anticipating, mostly just because i'm Dean Ambrose and the feud has been amazing thus far, THBK and myself with some great booking have been a magic combination. The match itself was brutal and it needed to be, this is personal and the match sold it well. There was a bit of comedy thrown in at times, some don't like it but I did. Both men were well represented and I wonder where the feud will be going from here, the right man won on the night and it keeps the feud strong.

Right Aries and Rhodes, the most contentious part of the night for me and i'll tell you why. Aries won, and not only did he win, but he avoided losing the title to Jericho. Aries walking out as the champion is wrong, Bear's gone, but even if he;s still controlling him behind the scenes that's still not good enough. Bots do not hold titles, in my opinion it's an insult to people who put the work in to be told they're still not good enough to hold a title. That rant over it was well written and I guess decent to see Rhodes troll Jericho.

The next match I have been very vocal about, i've always been of the mind that the little guy is the underdog and the big guy is the bully. Earlier on in the feud the roles were reversed and made for some really bad reading, but Kidd on Nitro rectified things and I can at least see this match for what it should be now. We had some good writing, I did think Lesnar was going to win but I think Kidd winning was actually right, I want to see Shaz have at least one more crack at being a convincing underdog champion. So yeah good booking.

Finally, the Nitro MITB match. Now this one didn't have as much star pull as the Raw one, but still made for a great read. I had Anderson as the winner from the beginning and wasn't surprised when he did, though Edge was always my dark horse too and could have stolen it. Anderson is going to be champion eventually, so it made most sense that he won and it's well deserved.

Right, with all that out of the way I just want to add that despite all of the mild negatives I have brought up, it was still an excellent show. None of the matches were phoned in, all of the writers did great. Some booking issues but i'm sure you guys have plans in motions

Grade: A.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Actually another bit of criticism I can perhaps give is Kharma's interactions with the other Divas, with Chyna debuting you get the sense that her thunder was stolen by someone else, and left me feeling a little congested.
    I gave the match high praise cause it was very exciting to read for me, but I do agree that I somewhat felt like Chyna's thunder was stolen by Kharma. I was pretty happy with everything that happened otherwise, but I thought maybe other people wouldn't think Kharma stole Chyna's debut, but I guess they did lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I gave the match high praise cause it was very exciting to read for me, but I do agree that I somewhat felt like Chyna's thunder was stolen by Kharma. I was pretty happy with everything that happened otherwise, but I thought maybe other people wouldn't think Kharma stole Chyna's debut, but I guess they did lol.
    Yeah, maybe it did a little but it did, hopefully set up a feud at the same time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young