Page 1381 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 38188112811331137113791380138113821383139114311481 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,810 of 18195
    Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: Time's running out for you and your pitiful reign as champion, Tyson Kidd. No more games. No more mind games. It'll just be me and my two fists beating the hell out of you.

Blog Entries
    BTW, the only reason I said it'd be Mae Young because I remember BTB saying he's like to debut as her at some point.

- Comes in
    - Sees Jelly could portray Mae Young
    - Realizes the words "Jelly" and "Mae Young" are in the same sentence
    - Proceeds to vomit all over the place.

x_x

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    - Comes in
    - Sees Jelly could portray Mae Young
    - Realizes the words "Jelly" and "Mae Young" are in the same sentence
    - Proceeds to vomit all over the place.

x_x
    Lol now that's something!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Alright better late than never, and still before the upcoming MITB PPV. As I alluded to earlier, I have a few nicer things to say about Tyson Kidd this time around, won't take credit for a damn thing but I think Shaz took onboard one or two things from various sources and it certainly made for a more interesting read. Anyway lets delve into things right away.

Favorite Moment: So lets get this out of the way straight off the bat, the favourite moment for me was Tyson Kidd showing some humility and just being human. Kidd can't be SuperCena, at best he can be Rey Mysterio, an underdog who shouldn't win but does against the odds, it makes the character more believable and gets him on the right track to being a decent champion. Kidd's title reign should be defined by his fiery spirit inside the ring, a never say die attitude that confuses larger opponents, using cunning to outsmart and outwrestle an opponent without ever displaying arrogance. Kidd should should be all about proving he deserves to be a champion, that he earned his spot at the top and that despite probably being on borrowed time, fighting to extend it for as long as possible. Kidd is back on the right track.

Best Match:
    There were two really stand out matches on the night, the first being Undertaker vs Jimmy Rave, the second being Edge vs Christian. Both were well written and had their moments, but Edge vs Christian just about pips it for me as I just didn't buy The Undertaker going down like that. Edge and Christian had a pretty cool style, instead of big blocks of descriptive text, we actually got a lot of commentary too without compromising on the descriptive work too, I like it.

Best Promo:
    Myself as Ambrose and THBK as The Rock totally killed this one, so i'm actually going to change this to the second best promo on the night to give someone else a bit of praise. Honourable mention to Brock Lesnar and Tyson Kidd who take third place, but second place goes to Miz, Edge and Christian. Nice set up for the rest of the night and the lead into Money in the Bank, as well as giving a good reason for Edge and Christian to go at it later in the night.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Honestly the best piece of booking was the entire Rock and Ambrose promo and how Shane turned Ambroses poor behaviour against himself. Giving The Rock the ability to choose the stipulation as opposed to Ambrose makes sense as Rock needs to get back into the rivalry with a win, but will it happen? Who knows. In addition to that, Ambrose using Shane as a surrogate punching bag was a great idea, gets him back to his anti-authoritarian best and adds to his reputation as a complete badass. The fact that he used the Rock Bottom? Fabulous. Bit of mind games right there.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Can only go to Cliff Compton really, surprising to see but meh the last couple weeks made me think it was going to be someone much more impressive. C'est la vie.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Mentioned it earlier, I didn't buy The Undertaker going down quite so easily against Rave. Sure, there was a distraction, but nah still didn't seem all that severe. Also there were two matches one after the other followed by two big promos one after another, one of those matches could have been used to split the promos up at the end of the show, just a minor formatting issue.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Genuinely all matches and promos were of decent or good quality at least, didn't look like anyone had phoned it in, so a solid show all around really.

Any Other Positives:
    Magnus gave a pretty well done promo, as did the New Age Outlaws, The Outsiders, Hurricane and pretty much everyone else so good job on that.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Hmm, no nothing that hasn't already been said.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    In terms of the Undertaker, the guy's the phenom, I get that we have an interest in balance here however 'Taker shouldn't be getting punked out so easily like that.

Overall Show Grade:
    Guess what grade i'm gonna give ya? Here it comes.. you've got a solid... B! That's right, good but not great.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Cheers Torph

What you said negatively, maybe there's a bigger picture....? Or maybe there's not....?

Blog Entries
    Remember, voting's still open for the Prediction Contest.

Torphy & Magg's thanks for the feedback on Nitro guys! Best fed on EWN Magg's? That's high praise man, If you think that.. then it's awesome but it's not our aim to be better then another, we are just a unique alternative

Divas promo's - Have to say well done guys, this is not going to be an easy choice as all were a very good standard.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Torphy & Magg's thanks for the feedback on Nitro guys! Best fed on EWN Magg's? That's high praise man, If you think that.. then it's awesome but it's not our aim to be better then another, we are just a unique alternative

Divas promo's - Have to say well done guys, this is not going to be an easy choice as all were a very good standard.
    Any idea when Money In The Bank is coming out? I'm sure it was posted, but I couldn't find the thread bro.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Any idea when Money In The Bank is coming out? I'm sure it was posted, but I couldn't find the thread bro.
    The Weekend mate, I'm slightly behind the guys in terms of writing so it's likely going to be on me. Plus, obviously I couldn't write the Divas match without picking a winner first

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.