Page 1376 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 376 876 1276 1326 136613741375137613771378 1386 1426 1476 1876 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It wasn't any trouble at all. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing them all the time. And as far as The Rock/Ambrose thing goes, I really do mean it. Alone, you two are great but together, nothing can touch you in terms of quality storytelling. That's something missing from the real WWE IMO.
    < That's my smile right now. Awesome man, thank you.

I'm just happy people are enjoying it.

As for the contest's it wouldn't bother me mate and if you wanted to do them.. I don't see it as a problem mate and we would be glad of the help I think with something like that.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I don't think there's really such a thing as a show limit really. Now of course, don't abandon all common sense and make the show last for four or more pages just to get a promo from everyone on the roster but for a show that leads up to a PPV, in my book, it makes sense to get some promo action from all the matches that your brand is hosting so just one Divas promo wouldn't have hurt.
    What I meant was we personally didnt think there was a need for a Divas Promo, we had one last week, and we had a stacked card already. But honestly, thanks for the input, it does help

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The PPv? even if ready will not be posted until during the week or even the weekend mate.

It's got to be good and I don't want anything rushed Plus, the Divas are going to need a few days to do there promo's and I can't finish that match until a winner has been picked.
    That's right, I almost forgot about the Diva MITB promo. When is that due BTW?

That's right, I almost forgot about the Diva MITB promo. When is that due BTW?
    I'm in the middle of sorting that out now mate, I will let you guys know.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Right guys, The Divas MITB promo assignment is out. Good luck to all involved.

As for the rest of you, unless we have asked.. All other promo's are optional and if you want to do one, then just speak with one of us (Creative) and we can sort something out.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right guys, The Divas MITB promo assignment is out. Good luck to all involved.

As for the rest of you, unless we have asked.. All other promo's are optional and if you want to do one, then just speak with one of us (Creative) and we can sort something out.
    Just got sent in yesterday. Good luck to everyone else involved.

Better late than never, had a bit of a quiet week on reviews due to the large amount of promos i've had these week across the feds. Got to balance my time appropriately across my fed activities to avoid burn out. On with the show.

Raw

Favorite Moment:
    My amazing fillers, did you see them? They were fabulous. But on a serious note, favourite moment of the show has got to be given to Chris Jericho finally qualifying for the MITB match. When Teddy Bear told him that he wasn't going to be in the match, you instantly knew he was and I was just waiting to see how it was going to be done. Will be interesting to see what happened to Shawn Michaels, though I think we can assume.

Best Match:
    Pretty each decision this one in the end, as there was really only one stand out match. All were solid, but only the 6 man tag match really managed to elevate itself to a position above the rest. Enjoyed the ending of the match, gives the MITB a feel of 'every man for himself, you get on my way you're gonna get hurt', especially on the part of Ryback who could be the dark horse going into it. Wall to wall action, well written and had star quality throughout from the wrestlers, good job.

Best Promo:
    More of a difficult decision here, do I go with the marathon promo from the MITB competitors? Or do I go with the tag teams of AAP, UK and KoW? None of them actually. For me the stand out promo of the night came from Cody Rhodes, right now Cody needs to be convincing everyone that he is a prospective champion and would be able to carry the torch. And I think he convinced me, with Bear gone now Aries won't be leaving MITB as champion, but will Rhodes or the MITB winner take the belt from him?

Best Piece of Booking:
    Getting Jericho into that MITB match, he adds that extra element to the match being an ex champion and all round entertaining character. Can Jericho find a way back to the top, it's hard to get back there once you'd been toppled in the feds as we have a tendency to want to share the 'success' around. I firmly believe Jericho could be the guy holding the briefcase at MITB.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Can't say I noticed one this week, could be wrong, i'm not gonna re-read just to find out.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Things seemed fine to me, the only question mark for me is Teddy and Eve being team captains or whatever at wargames. One of these two is going to win, snoooooore, Zzzzzzzzz. I like neither as prospective brand leaders.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Tyler Black and Sheamus seemed a little short to me, considering there's a title on the line here I think a little more could have been useful.

Any Other Positives:
    The rest of the promos were good, especially the 6 man promo and the tag team championship promo. Raven did well and the addition of Maria to the flock should definitely result in new life to the feud with Sting. I liked how Ryback turned on Barrett and made it clear that he'll go through anyone if he wants to win.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    The show for the most part was good, anything negative has already been said. actually, Jeff Hardy getting the pin seemed a bit odd, I dunno if you guys are trying to make him look like a viable winner.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Self explanatory.

Overall Show Grade:
    B-, all in all a decent go home show but could have been a lot better considering the next show is a PPV.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

Best Promo:
    More of a difficult decision here, do I go with the marathon promo from the MITB competitors? Or do I go with the tag teams of AAP, UK and KoW? None of them actually. For me the stand out promo of the night came from Cody Rhodes, right now Cody needs to be convincing everyone that he is a prospective champion and would be able to carry the torch. And I think he convinced me, with Bear gone now Aries won't be leaving MITB as champion, but will Rhodes or the MITB winner take the belt from him?
    When you're convincing Torphs that you can be WWE Champion- you know you're doing something right.

Thanks bro!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Preview on my Nitro promo, I have nice things to say about Tyson Kidd!

Tune in later for more!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Preview on my Nitro promo, I have nice things to say about Tyson Kidd!

Tune in later for more!
    Dean Ambrose has nice things to say about Tyson Kidd? That's not very realistic!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion