Page 1356 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 356 856 1256 1306 134613541355135613571358 1366 1406 1456 1856 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,560 of 18790
  1. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd love to except for the fact that I despise his existence.
    So you didn't enjoy that segment on Raw then? Me neither, I don't even not like him.. Just that segment sucked to me.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #13552
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd love to except for the fact that I despise his existence.
    Harsh aren't we today.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    So you didn't enjoy that segment on Raw then? Me neither, I don't even not like him.. Just that segment sucked to me.
    BEST SEGMENT EVAH!!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #13553
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    So you didn't enjoy that segment on Raw then? Me neither, I don't even not like him.. Just that segment sucked to me.
    Yep. It sucked. Sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked. His character sucks, his mic skills suck, his lack of natural charisma sucks and his music sucks. Give me Ted DiBiase over this Dancing With The Douche any day. At least he actually has promise.


  4. #13554
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yep. It sucked. Sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked. His character sucks, his mic skills suck, his lack of natural charisma sucks and his music sucks. Give me Ted DiBiase over this Dancing With The Douche any day. At least he actually has promise.
    LOL! Well.. The real Raw should be posted soon and hopefully that impresses you more

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #13555
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well.. The real Raw should be posted soon and hopefully that impresses you more
    I think nothing can impress K2 other than Fandango!!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #13556
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #13557
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well.. The real Raw should be posted soon and hopefully that impresses you more
    RAW was decent. The crowd wasn't good at all, though. I mean, seriously. Why bother paying all that money if you're just gonna sit there and be all bored? I mean, aren't casuals supposed to be less discerning than smarks?


  8. #13558
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    RAW was decent. The crowd wasn't good at all, though. I mean, seriously. Why bother paying all that money if you're just gonna sit there and be all bored? I mean, aren't casuals supposed to be less discerning than smarks?
    Yeah I'm with you man, Last Nights crowd is not the worst by a long stretch but that's something that's slumped for years now and a good crowd can really make a Raw like we seen the week before.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #13559
    Alright guys I'm on my phone right now. Got caught up in something so I won't be able to post till late, so it will be a late posting. Most of you will see it tomorrow. Sorry about the delay something I couldn't avoid
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  10. #13560
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Alright guys I'm on my phone right now. Got caught up in something so I won't be able to post till late, so it will be a late posting. Most of you will see it tomorrow. Sorry about the delay something I couldn't avoid
    No worries man. Look forward to seeing it up!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.