Page 1330 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 330 830 1230 1280 132013281329133013311332 1340 1380 1430 1830 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    *Roman Reigns is walking around the back stage area with the chair that he demolished Christian and The Hurricane with. He spots a guy walking in the backstage with a hurricane shirt and smashes him with the chair.*

Roman: Get the hell out of this place! We are no longer accepting people who feed the ego of that man! Soon enough The Hurricane will be running out of this place. As I continue to smash his face in... and break his will. Now scram and spread the world... Believe in the shield.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *Roman Reigns is walking around the back stage area with the chair that he demolished Christian and The Hurricane with. He spots a guy walking in the backstage with a hurricane shirt and smashes him with the chair.*

Roman: Get the hell out of this place! We are no longer accepting people who feed the ego of that man! Soon enough The Hurricane will be running out of this place. As I continue to smash his face in... and break his will. Now scram and spread the world... Believe in the shield.
    Raven: Believe in nothing but Raven

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Rey: How about believe in both of you shutting the fuck up. Cause you two are perras without huevos.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    *Roman turns as he hears this*

*Roman points the chair at Raven*

Roman: I don't know if you know who I am Raven but I smash dreams for fun. I respect you, you stay away from cartoon antics so I will give you a fair warning. If you mess with or belittle the shield ever again be weary. I will crush you. There is no room for such douche-baggery here in WWE... All of that is already taken up by The Hurricane.
    #BeJelly

*Roman turns as he hears this*

*Roman points the chair at Raven*

Roman: I don't know if you know who I am Raven but I smash dreams for fun. I respect you, you stay away from cartoon antics so I will give you a fair warning. If you mess with or belittle the shield ever again be weary. I will crush you. There is no room for such douche-baggery here in WWE... All of that is already taken up by The Hurricane.
    Raven: Of course I know who you are. You're the kind of guy Abyss should have been, no baggage, just here to kick ass and create havoc along the way. And you wouldn't have fallen to an old relic in this sport like Sting

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    But Brock's at number 5. :'(
    The lists weren't in order lol. I like Brock cause I feel like he's Brock (if that makes sense lol). Some of the other characters I like cause they come alive for me here and not in the real WWE.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

wow, just read Torps promo for this next Raw and its great as always. I don't think he has it in him to ever write a bad promo for any of his characters

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Thanks sis! I love IC'ing with you too of course and love seeing Tamina get noticed unlike in the real WWE>
    Hey sis Yeah, that is my main aim here with Tamina, giving her the voice she deserves..
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    My favorite Superstars here are:

Chris Jericho
    Tyson Kidd
    The Rock
    CM Punk
    Brock Lesnar

My favorite Divas here are:

Nattie
    Tamina
    Maria
    Kelly
    Lita
    Thank-you

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm at the bottom of the heap?! :'(
    Don't be sad

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Great reading the feedback guys, really appreciate it.

Quite surprised to see some people like my portrayal of Ziggler, because I like him so much in real life.. I sometimes feel I'm not doing him justice like I am with the Rock. I think I have been hit and miss with him but Its good to see some people have liked what I have done.. thanks for the nice words.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Great reading the feedback guys, really appreciate it.

Quite surprised to see some people like my portrayal of Ziggler, because I like him so much in real life.. I sometimes feel I'm not doing him justice like I am with the Rock. I think I have been hit and miss with him but Its good to see some people have liked what I have done.. thanks for the nice words.
    They are more than deserving As you know I am not a Ziggler fan and prefer your portrayal as you have actually given him is own persona, better than what he exhibits in WWE

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch