Page 1314 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 314 814 1214 1264 130413121313131413151316 1324 1364 1414 1814 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Honestly boss... i was reading the first 3 shows and the more recent shows are 20 times better than the first ones. It's like watching the first Raw compared to Monday's Raw. There is a difference. The shows are damn good here in this fed. My congrats to THBK, GGG, Destruction and Niall.

Standing ovation for the dude that creates the posters too......
    Haha! Well thank you mate, I'm glad we have improved and as good as we have done, it's a team effort from everyone involved here, from creative to people on the roster to the poster maker Everyone has played there part and together we have built something to be proud off.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Assignment received. Awaiting part.

Rhodes: It's coming Austin. The WWE Championship is coming to it's rightful place, to the man who will lead this company into a new era- the era of Gold, and the era of the Golden Boy.

Blog Entries

Just in case anyone missed it, IMO the biggest pop in the PG era, bar Lesnars return maybe. Please watch this, even if you have before. Great moment!

Also, I'm waiting on one (and a half) promos. I'll pm the two guys now about it

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Alberto Del Rio: Hey Ricardo, didn't you say you saw them around here somewhere?

Ricardo Rodriguez: Si!

Alberto Del Rio: So where are they?

Ricardo Rodriguez: I have no idea Alberto.

Alberto Del Rio: Somebody come out to play!

Favorite Moment:This is a difficult choice, there were some pretty sweet moments throughout the show but there weren't any real blockbuster events that are like "Holy Shit!". Even Abyss getting nailed (teehee) by Janice didn't have me bouncing around, I think that's because of the outcome of his match with Sting I expected Raven to cast him out. I think i'm going to elect for Vinnie Mac being on the show because I don't like Teddy Long or Eve as authority figures.

Best Match: Best match for me is another tough choice, this time it's because there were a few awesome matches all of which were top quality. Sting vs Abyss was insane, I liked the style of writing with action happening before and after the video. But I'm gonna go for Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy, solely based on quality of writing and how neat and well ordered the match seemed.

Best Promo: Some good promos on the show and some not quite as good promos, though I didn't feel any of them were of poor quality it was easy to distinguish between the ones that were well thought out and the ones that were cobbled together in a rush. Cody Rhodes and Austin Aries get this for me, they're making me care about the WWE title and you get the feeling that both men want it bad.

Best Piece of Booking: ‚ÄčWill he? Won't he? Chris Jericho's participation in the MITB match is still in question (or when I put my smark hat on, no it's not) and that's pretty cool. I like suspense, not as much as I like bait and switch but being taken by surprise on a wrestling show is always good especially when i'm genuinely not sure whether Chris will make it to MITB.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    I didn't catch one, I might be wrong but i'm not reading that again with tired eyes to find out! Instead i'll tell a joke.My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade. There we go.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    As much as i've been enjoying the Tyler Black vs the UK saga, i'm not buying into Sheamus vs Black for some reason. Not sure why, but there's something about this potential splinter feud that just doesn't appeal to me, cannot place my finger on it. The rest of the show was on the money though.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Match-wise I don't think any match could have been improved, they were all good. As for promos, Kurt Angle isn't sloppy or douchey enough for me, also he needs to be more drunk, and telling CM Punk that God blesses him. Ohhh yeah.

Any Other Positives:
    Actually Kurt Angles promo was quite rambling at times which matches in on my opinion of Kurt at the moment, I dunno if that was intentional or accidental, probably accidental but whatever it makes for a promo I can laugh at. Other promos that ticked my boxes were Damien Sandow, Jericho, Hardy, Barrett and Ryback surprisingly. Also the ending to Maria vs Kaitlyn left us on a cliff hanger! Who was it? Whodunnit!? Tune in next week to find out?

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Aaaaactually the show was promo heavy, the promos were good buuuut there were just too many of them and not enough matches.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Gimme some more matches dawg! Also give Kurt Angle more booze.

Overall Show Grade:
    B. Solid show, good not great.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Boosh!!!!!

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Boosh!!!!!
    Boosh!!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Boosh!!!!!?
    Meet the WWE's newest stable.

I lied, it matters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Meet the WWE's newest stable.

That's a mighty stable, right there!!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy