Page 1273 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 273 773 1173 1223 126312711272127312741275 1283 1323 1373 1773 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,730 of 18790
    then who is Scott Hall? While i was gone, did not have a lot of time to go through all the pages in this thread to see if anybody said it was them. I figure its THBK, but you never know

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    then who is Scott Hall? While i was gone, did not have a lot of time to go through all the pages in this thread to see if anybody said it was them. I figure its THBK, but you never know
    Hey Yo.... it's not me.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    You are 100% correct!

The cameras cut backstage where Ricardo Rodriguez is shown talking to a stagehand. Alberto Del Rio walks up and is clearly unhappy.

Alberto Del Rio: Ricardo, Ricardo- I'm not happy amigo. Last night on Raw, two men got involved in the Tag Team Championship race and it means no spot for us two. Sure, we've got Nitro but I want those Tag Team Championships. We chose this moment to return for one reason and one reason alone. What was that Ricardo?

Ricardo Rodriguez: Because the teams now are the best teams in the world.

Alberto Del Rio: Exactly. We wanted to come back and conquer this division. It's something I feel we can do but we really need to start showing the promise to do, you understand Ricardo? Because we can be the best tag team in the division, isn't that right Ricardo?

Ricardo Rodriguez: Si amigo!

Alberto smiles and looks around.

Alberto Del Rio: So let's do it.

OOC: Eddie inspired me.

We go backstage to where Josh Matthews is trying to get an interview with DX members Triple H and Shawn Michaels

Josh Matthews: Hey guys, I’m sorry to bother you all, but I just wanted to see if I could get a few words from you all over the slump that DX has been going through recently.

Triple H: You want a few words Josh? You want a FEW WORDS?

Josh Matthews: Yes, if possible.

Triple H: Well, I got two words for you… (grabs Matthews by the neck) Get Out!

Josh Matthews: Well, I’m sorry to have bothered you all wi….

Shawn Michaels interrupts Josh

Shawn Michaels: Wait a minute, just hold it right there Josh. (Fixes Josh’s shirt collar) Maybe Hunter here was a little harsh on you. You’re just trying to do your job.

Josh Matthews: Yes sir. Thank you for understa……

Shawn Michaels: Oh no Josh… I’m not understanding at all. While you may think that DX is in a slump or the fans might think that we are in a slump. Oh no son, we are playing the cards that we have been dealt with and we are going to beat the house when all is said and done. Maybe we haven’t been harsh enough; but from here on out Josh, we are going to wreck havoc on the WWE. You know what we’re capable of Josh. Yes, we recently came back to the WWE, but we’re not new to this game. Your talking to 2 former World Champions, former IC Champions, former Tag Team Champions. This isn’t our first dance. So to all the tag teams out there, and I sure as hell don’t give a damn who you are, we just ask you this… are you ready?

Triple H: And if you’re not down with that… we got 2 words for you….

Triple H and Shawn leave the area

Josh Matthews: Thank you for your time guys, and…..

Triple H comes back in to the camera shot

Triple H: SUCK IT!!!!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Undertaker: Tyler Reks... at the upcoming Nitro... all hell will be unleashed on you. You see boy, I'm not the same Undertaker from Summerslam. I'm am more dangerous than ever before. All of hell will be behind me. As my demons torture your pathetic soul and while my hell hound feed on your remains. I will take what it left of you and bury you. On your tombstone it will read, Tyler Reks... another fallen soul. At Nitro... you will Rest In Peace.

Taker Champ.jpg
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    And finally the user portraying Jeff Hardy is AshleyPunk!
    Ash betrayed me. Now I'm the only girl without a guy... I mean... you know what I mean.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Ash betrayed me. Now I'm the only girl without a guy... I mean... you know what I mean.
    Let me introduce myself again.... lol.
    ​​​

I am sorry sis

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Awwww, heres a hug

*EHC somehow gives Glamour Girl a hug over the internet*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young