Page 1271 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 271 771 1171 1221 126112691270127112721273 1281 1321 1371 1771 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,710 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Your life WILL be on the line. You screwed me once and for that, I won't just beat you, I'll end your career. Think about that. *Brock walks by Tyson as he heads down the hallway*
    Tyson Kidd: What, so you're going to try and end my life just because I "screwed" you out of a belt? Really Brock? You sound like a 5 year old kid.

Sheamus: Ridiculous!! Black, you better watch yer back, Fella! No one screws the great white!!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Jericho: so now Ryback is in the Money in the Bank match? Ryback? Ryback is in this match at the expense of ME? The former WWE Champion? I shouldn't even need to qualify for this match. I should be in the match based on the simple fact that I am the former champion.
    this is an outrage. The Money in the bank match currently consists of a neanderthal-esque meat head, another meat head who thinks he's a good rapper and the best thing since sliced bread, yes you John Cena. A guy who relies on 3 other guys in order to help him win his matches, a man who's still riding the wave of winning an Olympic gold medal, oh it's true, it's DAMN true. And finally a guy who's literally just signed with this company. I mean really? Really, Jeff Harvey? So it's ok for Jeff Harvey to just waltz into this company and instantly get a chance to qualify for the Money in the Bank match, which gives him the chance to have a free ticket to the WWE Championship? Is that really fair? Of course it isn't!

There are still 3 spots left in that ladder match, and I can guarantee you that I, Chris Jericho WILL take up one of those spots, and I WILL win that match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: so now Ryback is in the Money in the Bank match? Ryback? Ryback is in this match at the expense of ME? The former WWE Champion? I shouldn't even need to qualify for this match. I should be in the match based on the simple fact that I am the former champion.
    this is an outrage. The Money in the bank match currently consists of a neanderthal-esque meat head, another meat head who thinks he's a good rapper and the best thing since sliced bread, yes you John Cena. A guy who relies on 3 other guys in order to help him win his matches, a man who's still riding the wave of winning an Olympic gold medal, oh it's true, it's DAMN true. And finally a guy who's literally just signed with this company. I mean really? Really, Jeff Harvey? So it's ok for Jeff Harvey to just waltz into this company and instantly get a chance to qualify for the Money in the Bank match, which gives him the chance to have a free ticket to the WWE Championship? Is that really fair? Of course it isn't!

There are still 3 spots left in that ladder match, and I can guarantee you that I, Chris Jericho WILL take up one of those spots, and I WILL win that match.
    Ryback: Take it Eve, not here. I'm sure she'd love to cater to your bitching like she always does but I doubt any of us are in the mood to hear about it. Must be pretty embarrassing to whine like a child on T.V. until you get your way only to lose to a "meathead" like me.

Blog Entries
    Ryback: Take it Eve, not here. I'm sure she'd love to cater to your bitching like she always does but I doubt any of us are in the mood to hear about it. Must be pretty embarrassing to whine like a child on T.V. until you get your way only to lose to a "meathead" like me.
    Jericho: What's embarrassing is that YOU have a one in eight chance of winning the Money in the Bank ladder match.
    What's going to be embarrassing is watching YOU trying to climb up that ladder at the ppv.
    What is indeed embarrassing is that I did lose to you on Raw.

But what's more embarrassing is that I beat you up after the match.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: What's embarrassing is that YOU have a one in eight chance of winning the Money in the Bank ladder match.
    What's going to be embarrassing is watching YOU trying to climb up that ladder at the ppv.

Ryback: Yeah, I'll admit that you pack a punch when it's not bawled up in a fist and pounding the ground in frustration when you're throwing a tantrum.Stick to that and you'll be sure to not get in that match. But I'm actually hoping you get in so I get to pay you back for that sneak attack with my bare hands and a steel ladder.

Favorite Moment: Personally finally seeing Black get the upper hand even if was just for this week. I really wish that last kick he gave to Sheamus would've been the Avada Kedrava lol

Best Match: Main event. Been ages since a good tag team match and much more a tag team title defense headlined Raw and damn was it good. The ending was a surprise.

Best Promo: Cena. He came off great. I'm not a reafl life Cena fan but Des, made sure to capitalize on the time awy Cena had to really get into the groove of a more serious Cena and it's gonna mean big things for that character. Great job, Des.

Best Piece of Booking: Had plenty of those. Jericho losing it again for not qualifying. Black and Rhodes having a heart to heart, before Sheamus laid out Black leading to the vengeance later that night. Raven winning leading to the return of Sting. Tag Team match s the main event.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Jeff Hardy. Who plays him?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Can't say I really had one, other than I really believed All American Perfection were gonna lose and it would've been sweet to dethrone them lol but adding The UK to the mix and allowing the reign to continue a bit more was a good touch, so I'm over it.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really.

Any Other Positives: The Divas MITB. Aries promo. Sandow vs Hogan III being made.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did that.

Overall Show Grade: A
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post

Velvet Sky: By the look of your ugly face Tamina... you are in much need of some sleep.
    Tamina: Do I care about what you think??

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Ryback: Yeah, I'll admit that you pack a punch when it's not bawled up in a fist and pounding the ground in frustration when you're throwing a tantrum.Stick to that and you'll be sure to not get in that match. But I'm actually hoping you get in so I get to pay you back for that sneak attack with my bare hands and a steel ladder.
    Jericho: Wow, you can make little jokes. How droll of you.
    I will get into that match Ryback, and I'll make sure that I beat you and John Cena.

Raven: What about me? What about Raven? Its old fossils like you and Sting that give this sport a bad name. I should be in the MITB match as I'm the only one here in WWE that truly knows how to destroy all in my path to get what I want

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young