Page 1270 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 270 770 1170 1220 126012681269127012711272 1280 1320 1370 1770 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,700 of 18790
  1. #12691
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Fine. Let me look like a fool but come Money In The Bank, this fool will be World Heavyweight Champion. And let me give you some advice. Before you talk smack about me, realize that unlike you, I actually pay attention to my woman. I almost feel sorry for poor ol' Nattie. But hey, at least after Money In The Bank, one of you will be champion. Too bad for you, it's not going to be you.
    Tyson Kidd: Brock, trust me- ever since I defeated Edge, I'm more fired up than ever, and I'm getting even more fired up everytime you talk trash. And don't bring Nattie into this, but I guess being a low-life is your top priority, isn't it? You pay attention to your woman? So you're telling me that you know that your wife is a walking STD?


  2. #12692
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: This looks oddly familiar...
    OOC: Shup
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: You can't scare someone who uses the phrase Peroxide Head! Hahahaha! Go away now, it's past your bedtime!
    Tamina: Past my bedtime..Do you sleep dear? Or are you on the late shift?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #12693
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Brock, trust me- ever since I defeated Edge, I'm more fired up than ever, and I'm getting even more fired up everytime you talk trash. And don't bring Nattie into this, but I guess being a low-life is your top priority, isn't it? You pay attention to your woman? So you're telling me that you know that your wife is a walking STD?
    Brock Lesnar: I actually complimented her,genius, but thanks for ignoring that in favor of using the oh so popular "Woman Excelling in Life? She Must Be A Slut" line that everyone loves so much. You defeated Edge, huh? Whoop-de-fucking-do. unlike me, I never had to have a rubber match with him because he's never beaten me one on one. Your reign means nothing until you've proven yourself against me and so far, you've been doing a pretty piss poor job at proving your mettle. You could've easily strayed away from Edge to face bigger and better competition like Rock, 'Taker or even Anderson but all you did was beat the same man over and over. Congratulations, champ.


  4. #12694
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: I actually complimented her,genius, but thanks for ignoring that in favor of using the oh so popular "Woman Excelling in Life? She Must Be A Slut" line that everyone loves so much. You defeated Edge, huh? Whoop-de-fucking-do. unlike me, I never had to have a rubber match with him because he's never beaten me one on one. Your reign means nothing until you've proven yourself against me and so far, you've been doing a pretty piss poor job at proving your mettle. You could've easily strayed away from Edge to face bigger and better competition like Rock, 'Taker or even Anderson but all you did was beat the same man over and over. Congratulations, champ.
    Kidd: But that will all change at Money in the Bank, when I go face to face with you Brock. You may look like a beast on the outside, but I'm going to expose you for what you are in the inside- a pussy. The only way you can beat me, is if you get that bitch of yours, Sable involved.


  5. #12695
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Kidd: But that will all change at Money in the Bank, when I go face to face with you Brock. You may look like a beast on the outside, but I'm going to expose you for what you are in the inside- a pussy. The only way you can beat me, is if you get that bitch of yours, Sable involved.
    Brock Lesnar: If I didn't need her to beat Anderson, I don't need her for you, "champ". You're a damn pushover. It takes big guts to step out of the sandbox but you don't have enough fortitude to weather the elements outside your comfort zone. Meanwhile, I've got a huge list of superstars that have fallen to me as proof as why I'm the best on Nitro and the best in the WWE. You better hope your little series with Edge is all it's going to take but I highly doubt it.


  6. #12696
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    OOC: Shup

    Tamina: Past my bedtime..Do you sleep dear? Or are you on the late shift?


    Velvet Sky: By the look of your ugly face Tamina... you are in much need of some sleep.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #12697
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: If I didn't need her to beat Anderson, I don't need her for you, "champ". You're a damn pushover. It takes big guts to step out of the sandbox but you don't have enough fortitude to weather the elements outside your comfort zone. Meanwhile, I've got a huge list of superstars that have fallen to me as proof as why I'm the best on Nitro and the best in the WWE. You better hope your little series with Edge is all it's going to take but I highly doubt it.
    Kidd: Pushover? Oh, is that why you couldn't beat me at Great American Bash? You could've easily pinned me, if I was a pushover- but you didn't Brock. Yes, I know- it was a Triple Threat Match, but why couldn't you do it when he was outside the ring? That's the thing with you Brock, you talk too much crap.


  8. #12698
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Kidd: Pushover? Oh, is that why you couldn't beat me at Great American Bash? You could've easily pinned me, if I was a pushover- but you didn't Brock. Yes, I know- it was a Triple Threat Match, but why couldn't you do it when he was outside the ring? That's the thing with you Brock, you talk too much crap.
    Brock Lesnar: You act like you did all the work in that match. All you did was play possum until I was down, Edge was distracted and you were ready. Anybody can do that but can anyone say they've beaten me one on one? Nope. And it's because I'm that damn good.


  9. #12699
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: You act like you did all the work in that match. All you did was play possum until I was down, Edge was distracted and you were ready. Anybody can do that but can anyone say they've beaten me one on one? Nope. And it's because I'm that damn good.
    Kidd: Play possum? Are you out of your mind Lesnar? No, that's false. I wouldn't play possum at all, not even if my life was on the line. And sure, no one has beaten you one on one ever since the beginning of Nitro- but that streak will come to an end, after I pin you 1-2-3 to retain my title.


  10. #12700
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Kidd: Play possum? Are you out of your mind Lesnar? No, that's false. I wouldn't play possum at all, not even if my life was on the line. And sure, no one has beaten you one on one ever since the beginning of Nitro- but that streak will come to an end, after I pin you 1-2-3 to retain my title.
    Brock Lesnar: Your life WILL be on the line. You screwed me once and for that, I won't just beat you, I'll end your career. Think about that. *Brock walks by Tyson as he heads down the hallway*


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.