Page 1266 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 266766116612161256126412651266126712681276131613661766 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,660 of 18162
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No. GTFO!
    Jelly love all over the place

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Naw. I'm just in a bad mood right now.
    Oh dear, poor you
    I hope it improves..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Naw. I'm just in a bad mood right now.
    Well, don't come spreading yo bad vibes in here!!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well..Okies

Tamina: Well guys and girl, history was made on Raw and that was the announcement of the first ever all diva Money In The Bank ladder match will take place.. The Warrior Princess will storm to the top of that ladder and become a legend!

You hate me
    Velvet Sky: Not if I can help it Tamina. I'm here on a mission and that is to be the next Diva's Champion.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, you're right. I'll get into the IC'ing then.

Brock Lesnar: I repeat, the winner of the Nitro Money in the Bank ladder match is a dead man is he tries to cash it in on me after I've beaten Tyson Kidd. I'm warning you. Don't try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: Not if I can help it Tamina. I'm here on a mission and that is to be the next Diva's Champion.
    Tamina: Problem there is.. I am tougher, I am more determined and I am better than you.. So yeah, do not play with fire..

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I'm just going to post this here, as it doesn't need to go any further than this, and it's more of a thing to everyone. First, I wasn't nor am I drunk. After my last little drunk escapade, if i ever got on here drunk again...well...who knows what would happen I was merely frustrated for the fact that I spent alot of time doing research for that promo so when i realized that it wasn't included in the show, i was rather upset. I went about it from a wrong manner, and probably over reacted. So, sorry to G.G.G, as I know he would never purposefully leave a promo from me out.

Also, if anyone notices since last week, going forward, that sometimes my posts are messed up a little, it's not because I'm drinking, it's because of my damn phone. It did an auto update from Ice Cream 4.1 to Ice Cream 4.2 i believe. When that happened, the keyboard function on my phone changed, so I've tried downloading and using different apps like Swift key, but each time, when I use the full keyboard instead of a querty keyboard, if i spell a word like wont, but forget to put in the ' then what it will do is write like this wontwon't. or sometimes when posting a ? mark, itll take the word tied to the ? and capitalize it. I am rather frustrated by it, but what can ya do.

So again, G.G.G, sorry for lashing out in that manner

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Problem there is.. I am tougher, I am more determined and I am better than you.. So yeah, do not play with fire..
    Velvet Sky: You probably are tougher and stronger than me.... but once thing is for sure, you are not as smart as I am. I will win and if I get the chance to wrestle you Tamina, I will prove just how dumb you really are. The Snuka wrestling legacy should have stopped with your daddy Jimmy.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: You probably are tougher and stronger than me.... but once thing is for sure, you are not as smart as I am. I will win and if I get the chance to wrestle you Tamina, I will prove just how dumb you really are. The Snuka wrestling legacy should have stopped with your daddy Jimmy.
    Tamina: Oh great trash talk..Look sweetie, I am proud of my heritage but, I broke through it and i am now making a name for myself! I am a hell of a lot smarter than you as I will be better than you and become a champion before you....

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

So when THBK is coming back?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....