Page 1263 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 263 763 1163 1213 125312611262126312641265 1273 1313 1363 1763 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The Nexus did have the tag titles...

And give it time - the Shield will do, I betcha. If Team Hell No retains at WM *which I doubt*, I bet the Shield will be the next challengers, once their feud with Sheamus is over. If Big E/Ziggler win, I think the Shield will challenge the next set of champions - around Summerslam probably knowing the WWE.

But to dominate, they need to be top of their respective divisions, and by winning the titles *and by holding it for a set amount of time*, they're dominating the WWE. Evolution was the best stable in the past 10 years (IMO of course, but many will agree), and they often held all the titles on Raw, they truly dominated the WWE.

But thanks for the Best Promo .
    Don't get me even started on Evolution, but everyone to their own opinion. But, thanks for reminding me of the Tag Titles with Nexus. I just didn't remember cause those titles were so irrelevant back then.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Hulk Hogan: Hey Sandow... how's your nuts doing brother!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Hey Sandow... how's your nuts doing brother!!!
    Maryse: What kind of man asks about another man's testicles? I'll tell you what kind of man a gay man.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Ryback: I wish the best of luck to my fellow competitors but don't think that I'll be taking you lightly and I suggest you don't do it to me yourself. It's not everyday you get to defeat a former WWE Champion to qualify for Money In The Bank.

at work, read the show on my phone and gotta say twas pretty awesome. The Cena promo and Sting promos probably being the ebst though there were no promos that were bad. Those two just stood out the most. Will reread it when I get off work and hopefully do more of a review. It sucks reading a show on a phone but I had time to waste.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Disclaimer: I did feel that last weeks episode was of higher quality and that will be reflected in my overall grade at the bottom. I just felt that overall there was a much more high profile feel to last weeks, but that's probably due to us coming off a major PPV.

Favorite Moment:
    Tyler Black ensuring that Sheamus doesn't qualify for the MITB Ladder Match (yet). I like Tylers feud with the various members of UK right now and I hope it doesn't end as the UK stable angle is what I enjoy reading up on the most at the moment.

Best Match:
    I'll give this one to Jericho and Ryback especially as Ryback was the guy who picked up the win. I like Ryback, I like him more now that he's not feuding with The Shield (they rock) and I hope that he gets a decent push in this fed too.

Best Promo: John Cena, and i'll tell you why.
    If Cena cut promos like this IRL then I doubt he be hated on anywhere near as much, even if he cut them in his goofy, half serious yelling voice that no one I know seems to enjoy. It speaks volumes for Des that he can make Cena likable whereas the WWE can't.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Raven picking up another victory, as i'm in a feud with Raven as Sting right now I really want both guys to be getting the rub in various matches and situations to give the feud a little bit of substance. Raven gaining momentum and looking like a threat makes the feud much more meaningful and readable.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Jeff Hardy was the only one I picked up on and it was a well written match too.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    I can't think of anything to put here, I feel that most of the booking if not all of it was spot on, I didn't look at any matches and think "The wrong guy won". The only thing I might be able to comment on in a negative way is that Austin Aries neither opened, or closed the show. ACTUALLY I just noticed Aries wasn't on the show? Ok that's bad in my opinion.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Nah matches were of good quality, and the promos were done well as they were last week.

Any Other Positives:
    I enjoyed the fact that the UK are appearing like they may get involved with the tag title scene, as unlike TTC I feel titles validate Stables. Sure you can have a successful stable who never wins a title, but the best are remembered as the ones that took the gold, held onto it and dominated. 3MB will never win a title between them, they won't be remembered in 5 years but we'll still remember Evolution, Nexus, NWO, DX etc.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Nah.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Put your champ on the show!

Overall Show Grade:
    B - Good, but not great.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Updated Money in the Bank Card following Raw

WWE Championship
    Austin Aries (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Women's Championship
    Lita (c) vs. Nattie Neidhart

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Ryback vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Nitro Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    The Miz vs. Mr. Anderson vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Kelly Kelly vs. Trish Stratus vs. Tamina vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

The Saviour of the Masses vs. The Immortal
    Damien Sandow vs. Hulk Hogan

And Torphy, there should be an Aries backstage promo just before the main event. I haven't read the full show yet, but I'll go check.

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: I liked the ending. Regal and McIntyre interrupting the tag team match shows the UK's intent to go after some tag team gold. Something that I want to see.

Best Match:
    The Jericho vs Ryback match was very well written.

Best Promo: The John Cena promo was great.

Best Piece of Booking: Tyler Black getting some retribution on Sheamus. I like this feud and where it's going. Als
    o Ryback beating Chris Jericho. Just 3 more spaces in the MITB match. Will Jericho get another chance?

Best Debut *when applicable*: Jeff Hardy was the only one I think. Good debut, good match.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Not really, I can't think of any piece of booking that I'd say I was totally opposed to.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    All promos were good, all matches were good, so N/A.

Any Other Positives:
    Another good promo from Cody rhodes. Kurt Angle's promo was also good. Ryback promo was decent too. Nice to see the tag team titles on the line in the main event. Something you'd never see in today's WWE.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    As Torphy said, this show didn't have the same feel as last week for some reason. Can't lay my finger on why

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    As I said, can't really put my finger on what was missing. Wasn't a bad show by any means, just not as good as last week's (which was an exceptionally good one, so it's understandable that it was hard to keep up that standard).

Overall Show Grade:
    B+
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 04-02-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Updated Money in the Bank Card following Raw

WWE Championship
    Austin Aries (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Women's Championship
    Lita (c) vs. Nattie Neidhart

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Ryback vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Nitro Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    The Miz vs. Mr. Anderson vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Kelly Kelly vs. Trish Stratus vs. Tamina vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

The Saviour of the Masses vs. The Immortal
    Damien Sandow vs. Hulk Hogan

And Torphy, there should be an Aries backstage promo just before the main event. I haven't read the full show yet, but I'll go check.
    Wow the women's MITB match has 8 contenders and 5 have yet to be announced, this is gonna be a huge match.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Due to what Torphy and TT said I realized I missed putting in a promo for Aries, I knew there was one, just an error of oversight on my part.

He did one, there is a promo. I will go insert it now, it will be right before the main event match

EDIT: Promo now inserted. Sorry for the error
    Last edited by G.G.G.; 04-02-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions