Page 1254 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 254754115412041244125212531254125512561264130413541754 ... LastLast
Results 12,531 to 12,540 of 18169
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Wait so you think she just became a bully now that she became a champ?
    Kaitlyn: I didn't stutter Trish!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky get's in Lita's face

Velvet Sky: You wanna do this right here, right now? I'm all for it Lita. I don't have a problem in kicking your ass right now.

Lita steps back with a smirk on her face.

Lita: You really need to get a mint or something love. I can taste management on your breath.

Maryse: Sky must be a code name for how high she is if she thinks she's getting a title shot before me.

Maryse: Poor Leetah resorting to empty threats and flaunting that title around because deep down you know you're inferior to me.
    Lita looks from her title to Maryse and laughs.

Lita: Please, continue. I'd say you're more entertaining than the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Well if you take that as a compliment, you are clearly slightly more delusional than i originally thought... No, you are looking at a real fighter
    Lita: A real fighter? Who got 3 points in the Road To Triumph Tournament? I got nearly 25 TIMES what you did dear. That's not a real fighter, that's a diva that sucks.

OOC: Seriously guys, can we stick to one character each? I have no issue ICing with all 3 of you but when Trish & Kaitlyn get involved, it's too much and too confusing. If Trish & Kaitlyn are getting involved, at least have Sky & Maryse leave the room or something.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Kaitlyn: I didn't stutter Trish!
    Trish: No you didn't, however, it seems you haven't been paying much attention cause she's been a bully ever since she came back; she didn't just now become a bully.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

And...the last promo is in.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Lita steps back with a smirk on her face.

Lita: You really need to get a mint or something love. I can taste management on your breath.

Lita looks from her title to Maryse and laughs.

Lita: Please, continue. I'd say you're more entertaining than the other two.

Lita: A real fighter? Who got 3 points in the Road To Triumph Tournament? I got nearly 25 TIMES what you did dear. That's not a real fighter, that's a diva that sucks.

OOC: Seriously guys, can we stick to one character each? I have no issue ICing with all 3 of you but when Trish & Kaitlyn get involved, it's too much and too confusing. If Trish & Kaitlyn are getting involved, at least have Sky & Maryse leave the room or something.
    Damn it Eddie, this was getting interesting.... you need another diva man!!! Lol.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Trish was just for Kaitlyn right now so don't worry about her lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Damn it Eddie, this was getting interesting.... you need another diva man!!! Lol.
    Haha dude, I've got a singles guy on Raw, a singles guy on Nitro, a woman in the divas division and a tag team- those are all the divisions I can be a part of and put my full support into one character.

Trish was just for Kaitlyn right now so don't worry about her lol.
    Well that's alright then.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Haha dude, I've got a singles guy on Raw, a singles guy on Nitro, a woman in the divas division and a tag team- those are all the divisions I can be a part of and put my full support into one character.
    I have an army of Divas at my disposal, now I just need a man (no pun intended).

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Well that's alright then.
    I have a question.... we picked divas to support the women's division. Why can't GG and Ash pick a guy wrestler and use them. I believe Funaki and the Brooklyn Brawler are available.
    ​​​

I have an army of Divas at my disposal, now I just need a man (no pun intended).
    Hi... I'm Dave. Lol.
    ​​​