Page 1251 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 251751115112011241124912501251125212531261130113511751 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,510 of 18194
  1. #12501
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: Don't welcome me just yet Tamina... I'm here for one thing only and that's the Women's Championship. We might cross into each other somewhere down the line where you won't want to welcome me.
    Tamina: I always welcome talent, as when I see it, i know it..The thing is,I will not let you stand in the way of my chance at the championship, that title is mine...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #12502
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: I always welcome talent, as when I see it, i know it..The thing is,I will not let you stand in the way of my chance at the championship, that title is mine...
    Velvet Sky: I'm already in your head Tamina, and that's ok. Say all you want sweetheart because when the time comes, someone will be lying on the mat in pain, and they will look up and see my hand being raised and pronounced the NEW Women's Champion. Yes, I'm talking to you!!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #12503
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: I'm already in your head Tamina, and that's ok. Say all you want sweetheart because when the time comes, someone will be lying on the mat in pain, and they will look up and see my hand being raised and pronounced the NEW Women's Champion. Yes, I'm talking to you!!!!
    Tamina: Oh me personally?? See thing is, you had better earn your shot at that title and sweetie, that means stepping into the ring with the warrior princess.. So if anyone is getting their hands raised, it is gonna be me...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #12504
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: Don't welcome me just yet Tamina... I'm here for one thing only and that's the Women's Championship. We might cross into each other somewhere down the line where you won't want to welcome me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: I always welcome talent, as when I see it, i know it..The thing is,I will not let you stand in the way of my chance at the championship, that title is mine...

    Lita looks at the Women's Championship on her shoulder before smiling.

    Lita: Hi girls.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  5. #12505
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

    Lita looks at the Women's Championship on her shoulder before smiling.

    Lita: Hi girls.
    Tamina: Hey champ


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #12506
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Oh me personally?? See thing is, you had better earn your shot at that title and sweetie, that means stepping into the ring with the warrior princess.. So if anyone is getting their hands raised, it is gonna be me...
    Velvet Sky: Warrior Princess? Somebody call Xena and tell her that her slogan has been stolen!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #12507
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Velvet Sky: Warrior Princess? Somebody call Xena and tell her that her slogan has been stolen!!!
    Juno: Good joke.. like i haven't heard that one before..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

    Lita looks at the Women's Championship on her shoulder before smiling.

    Lita: Hi girls.
    Velvet Sky: Why hello Lita... It seems that you're carrying something that belongs to me. It's just a matter of time!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #12509
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Good joke.. like i haven't heard that one before..
    I think you meant Tamina here lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #12510
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

    Lita looks at the Women's Championship on her shoulder before smiling.

    Lita: Hi girls.
    Bonjour salote! I see you are keeping my title warm for me still.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.