Page 1234 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 234 734 1134 1184 122412321233123412351236 1244 1284 1334 1734 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,340 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-you for the shout-out, I love Tamina, she was my first E-Fed character and I wanna develop her even further and get more promos to not only improve her but, to improve myself as a promo writer
    Hope you enjoyed the show Ash? Would love to here your thoughts on this episode of Raw.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: John Cena huh? John Cena? I hope that you're all happy with this outcome. I hope that you're all pleased that you're going to see a man who has about 5 moves in his arsenal involved in a match which requires more skill that 10 John Cena's possess.
    This is not the end of this. I will be having words with Eve and I will be involved at Money in the Bank. Whether you parasites like it or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: John Cena huh? John Cena? I hope that you're all happy with this outcome. I hope that you're all pleased that you're going to see a man who has about 5 moves in his arsenal involved in a match which requires more skill that 10 John Cena's possess.
    This is not the end of this. I will be having words with Eve and I will be involved at Money in the Bank. Whether you parasites like it or not.
    Love it! Good work.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ryback: Could you keep the bitching to a minimum, please? I know you like to go on a rant when you don't get your way but some of us actually want to stay in shape to make sure that we...win our matches. Ya mind? Thanks.

*goes back to doing curls*

I'll give feedback soon! Just writing some stuff up for JBW.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'll give feedback soon! Just writing some stuff up for JBW.
    Sounds good amigo.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Favorite Moment: Two favourite moments for me here. Firstly I really enjoyed the confrontation between Cody and AA, set the tone for the show with two excellent promos from Bear and Eddie, great jobs guys. Secondly, Wade Barrett making it to the MITB match, UK needs a representative in that and it'll add to their current dominance over the Raw roster, very good booking.

Best Match: Best match for me has got to be Jericho vs Cena, loved the writing style. It wasn't too clumpy, had no massive walls of text and was easy to follow to well done to this particular writer. Also, nice to see John Cena getting the rub, I feel he should have a bigger part to play on Raw so hopefully he's going to be going places here.

Best Promo: I've already mentioned it and I will again, Cody and Austin Aries was really fantastic, great job. Every now and then someone pulls a big promo out of the bag and I felt like we got on here, looking forward to where this feud is going to take us in the near future.

Best Piece of Booking: I like that Raven bounced back from Abyss' loss at Summerslam with a victory over HHH, I want to see him gain momentum over the next few weeks and become a genuine force on Raw. Honourable mentions for the two qualifiers to the MITB match, very good booking on both counts.

Best Debut *when applicable*: I don't believe I saw one, I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Kind of a double edged sword here, because although Cena made it to the MITB match, he made it at the expense of Y2J, hopefully there'll be a way back for Jericho as his presence in the match would be fantastic. Nothing else springs to mind, we had a good show all around.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I thought all matches and promos served a purpose, they were good and I don't think anyone was off their game. I would complain about a lack of promo for myself, BUT I thought it was a good decision to leave Sting off the show to sell the damage he endured at SS.

Any Other Positives: Angle and Punk gave a good promo, Jericho was good as usual, the writing for the Black/Barrett match was spot on as well as KOW vs Harlem Heat. Good Barrett/Black promo thought to be honest as I said all promos were very well done.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not here, good show!

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nothing to see here.

Overall Show Grade: B+

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Favorite Moment: Two favourite moments for me here. Firstly I really enjoyed the confrontation between Cody and AA, set the tone for the show with two excellent promos from Bear and Eddie, great jobs guys. Secondly, Wade Barrett making it to the MITB match, UK needs a representative in that and it'll add to their current dominance over the Raw roster, very good booking.

Best Match: Best match for me has got to be Jericho vs Cena, loved the writing style. It wasn't too clumpy, had no massive walls of text and was easy to follow to well done to this particular writer. Also, nice to see John Cena getting the rub, I feel he should have a bigger part to play on Raw so hopefully he's going to be going places here.

Best Promo: I've already mentioned it and I will again, Cody and Austin Aries was really fantastic, great job. Every now and then someone pulls a big promo out of the bag and I felt like we got on here, looking forward to where this feud is going to take us in the near future.

Best Piece of Booking: I like that Raven bounced back from Abyss' loss at Summerslam with a victory over HHH, I want to see him gain momentum over the next few weeks and become a genuine force on Raw. Honourable mentions for the two qualifiers to the MITB match, very good booking on both counts.

Best Debut *when applicable*: I don't believe I saw one, I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Kind of a double edged sword here, because although Cena made it to the MITB match, he made it at the expense of Y2J, hopefully there'll be a way back for Jericho as his presence in the match would be fantastic. Nothing else springs to mind, we had a good show all around.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I thought all matches and promos served a purpose, they were good and I don't think anyone was off their game. I would complain about a lack of promo for myself, BUT I thought it was a good decision to leave Sting off the show to sell the damage he endured at SS.

Any Other Positives: Angle and Punk gave a good promo, Jericho was good as usual, the writing for the Black/Barrett match was spot on as well as KOW vs Harlem Heat. Good Barrett/Black promo thought to be honest as I said all promos were very well done.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not here, good show!

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nothing to see here.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks bro, really appreciate the effort of giving feedback.

You made me smile also I wrote the Cena/Jericho match so glad you liked that man. I enjoyed writing it.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    I did a quick Read of raw while at work. II'm hoping to get feedback up for it by friday

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I did a quick Read of raw while at work. II'm hoping to get feedback up for it by friday
    Okay mate, sounds good.

Nitro should be tomorrow also.

IWA:

HWA:

General: