Page 1203 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 203703110311531193120112021203120412051213125313031703 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,030 of 18188
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Barrett: Is the foolish twit reading a dictionary while he speaks? Pique? I didn't know you rvocabulary extedned to words beyong feed Me More. Learn something new every day.
    Ryback: I guess I'm doing you a favor by letting you know more about me. You'll want to remember everything you can about me if you want a shot at beating me, Barrett. Otherwise, your ignorance will be your worst enemy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: I guess I'm doing you a favor by letting you know more about me. You'll want to remember everything you can about me if you want a shot at beating me, Barrett. Otherwise, your ignorance will be your worst enemy.
    Barrett: *laughs* Did you, an American, seriously call me, a noble Brit, ignorant?! Please, you come from perhaps...no, definetley THE most ignorant bunch of idiots in the world. Why would I want to beat you Ryback? I'm above you, I know that I'm better than you, and deep down, YOU know that I'm better than you. Again, it's laughable you call me ignorant, when you are quite clearly blindly ignorant underestimating the Bare Knuckled Champion like you are doing!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Maryse: Que tu dis Ryback is more than just the usual meathead? Too bad he not dress up more because I'm sure he makes enough money to make me a happy girl. Perhaps I should lower my standards...

Maryse-wwe-10947738-322-390.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Barrett: *laughs* Did you, an American, seriously call me, a noble Brit, ignorant?! Please, you come from perhaps...no, definetley THE most ignorant bunch of idiots in the world. Why would I want to beat you Ryback? I'm above you, I know that I'm better than you, and deep down, YOU know that I'm better than you. Again, it's laughable you call me ignorant, when you are quite clearly blindly ignorant underestimating the Bare Knuckled Champion like you are doing!
    Ryback: Last time I checked, it was an American that defeated you to become the number one contender for the WWE Championship so I wouldn't count out Americans if I were you just like you shouldn't underestimate me. I defeated the most vicious monster in the WWE. Not only that, I broke his will and made...him...quit. Again, I'm doing you a favor by exposing my true nature but if you want to press forward with your skewed judgments on others, I'll let you do so. It'll make it easier for me to fare against you if you honestly think I'm a pushover.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: Que tu dis Ryback is more than just the usual meathead? Too bad he not dress up more because I'm sure he makes enough money to make me a happy girl. Perhaps I should lower my standards...

Maryse-wwe-10947738-322-390.jpg
    Ryback: Sorry. I don't do desperate. Just like my opponents, I prefer women who are more of a...*chuckles*...challenge.

Blog Entries
    Ryback: Last time I checked, it was an American that defeated you to become the number one contender for the WWE Championship so I wouldn't count out Americans if I were you just like you shouldn't underestimate me. I defeated the most vicious monster in the WWE. Not only that, I broke his will and made...him...quit. Again, I'm doing you a favor by exposing my true nature but if you want to press forward with your skewed judgments on others, I'll let you do so. It'll make it easier for me to fare against you if you honestly think I'm a pushover.
    Barrett: Did I call you a pushover? No! Don't fret Ryback, it is not that you are terrible, it's just that I'm so far above your level you would be a pushover for me! But like I said, perhaps a typcial American like RVD, who smokes weed and likes to get high...someone like him...HE'S on your level. Perhaps you are one of those people who doesn't watch matches, but you would have seen my dominanace against Cody, and that his win was a complete and utter fluke. And trust me when I tell you, if you and I ever get in the ring, you will not get that huge slice of luck that Rhodes got.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Barrett: Did I call you a pushover? No! Don't fret Ryback, it is not that you are terrible, it's just that I'm so far above your level you would be a pushover for me! But like I said, perhaps a typcial American like RVD, who smokes weed and likes to get high...someone like him...HE'S on your level. Perhaps you are one of those people who doesn't watch matches, but you would have seen my dominanace against Cody, and that his win was a complete and utter fluke. And trust me when I tell you, if you and I ever get in the ring, you will not get that huge slice of luck that Rhodes got.

Ryback: Looks like this Brit's got a pretty big bark. The question is, is it worse than his bite? I guess we'll see soon enough. *Ryback turns to leave Barrett be*

Ryback: Sorry. I don't do desperate. Just like my opponents, I prefer women who are more of a...*chuckles*...challenge.
    Maryse: Desperate? Me? Ha don't make me laugh! I can have any man I want which is why I only show interest in men who... how you say? have means to provide for me and treat me like a queen. Lowering my standards for you was but a passing thought just as quickly forgotten. I have high standards and I lower them for no man, specially no caveman like you.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: Desperate? Me? Ha don't make me laugh! I can have any man I want which is why I only show interest in men who... how you say? have means to provide for me and treat me like a queen. Lowering my standards for you was but a passing thought just as quickly forgotten. I have high standards and I lower them for no man, specially no caveman like you.

Ryback: Cavemen, huh? I'll have you know that there's another reason why I'm named "Big Hungry" but rather than letting you in on that, I'll let you think about that for yourself. Later, Maryse.

*Ryback goes on his way.*

Maryse: Leetaaaaah.... oh Leeeetaaaah.... I'm ready for my title match. Come out, come out wherever you are!

lrg_maryse2-promo.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena